It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones explodes at Noam Chomsky, revealing his insanity!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OMG look at this! After interviewing Noam Chomsky, just because they have a slight disagreement over handguns in England, Alex Jones suddenly calls Chomsky a "NWO shill" and then says that he has twice the brain that Chomsky has, and then goes on an 8 minute rant attacking and ridiculing Chomsky!

I never thought AJ would stoop that low! Anyone who hears this will lose ALL RESPECT COMPLETELY for AJ!

Here it is, the end of the interview. Listen what AJ says after Chomsky hangs up.

Then he goes into an 8 minute rant against Chomsky here, venting out his insanity and hate, acting like a pompous ass and totally discrediting himself.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by WWu777]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So....he's a douche...

What else is new?

Never liked AJ..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Both for me are a waste of time, even though alex is what you say, i doubt noam too.

If you do not like alex just stop listening to him, i have and plenty have.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Alex goes to the trouble to research this idiot - to then go off on the guy - pointing a finger.
You go to the trouble to research - to upload videos - “OMG Look at this!” you say - and point a finger at a guy (AJ).

You’ve been listening to Alex long?

I mean what did your post prove other than you’re a Alex wanna be?
Doing the same exact thing Alex does?

Am I missing something here?
I don’t think so.

peace

[edit on 7-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I dont see what the big deal here is OP.
He just callin it as he sees it.
"Sounds to me like youhave some hateful grudge against the Soggy Bottom Brothers"

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
So....he's a douche...

What else is new?

Never liked AJ..

W: Yeah but the way he treats Chomsky is total 100 percent UNAMBIGUOUS INDISPUTABLE proof that he is a nutcase, a-hole, and insane. No decent person with a clear mind blows up on someone over a little dispute. Would you want to have someone like that as a friend?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by WWu777

Alex goes to the trouble to research this idiot - to then go off on the guy - pointing a finger.
You go to the trouble to research - to upload videos - “OMG Look at this!” you say - and point a finger at the guy.

You’ve been listening to Alex long?

Doing the same exact thing Alex does?

Am I missing something here?
I don’t think so.

peace

W: You're not making any sense. I posted the video here to show you what AJ really is. His own words discredit himself as well as his behavior. It is self evidence and indisputable. No ambiguity or gray area here.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I dont see what the big deal here is OP.
He just callin it as he sees it.
"Sounds to me like youhave some hateful grudge against the Soggy Bottom Brothers"

W: So you think AJ is justified in calling Chomsky a "NWO shill" just because Chomsky disagrees that guns are on the rise in the UK? Isn't that overstepping big time? That's clearly a sign of paranoid delusion.

Chomsky is far more credible, intellectual and level headed than AJ, and has a far better reputation too.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

he is? Did you listen to the same video I did?
That dude didnt even know wtf he was talking about, he was just pulling answers out of his ass knowing damn well he didnt research any of it. Come on.

as far as "name calling"...WHO CARES.
If I call someone a name does that dis-credit me?
only if I was wrong about everything I said prior to that.
The name calling wasnt the point of the conversation, and if that is what stuck out to you the most in that conversation, Im sorry for ya.
Just because someone is rude and can be obnoxious from time to time, does not mean what they are saying is not true.
When it comes to information, you need to get over the personality trait or you will never learn anything in this world.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

I think that alex is just a william cooper wannabe, lol.

Its amazing no one can say anything about this guy, without people coming up with rubbish statements that people want to him, why would they.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
On Alex Jones: I think that he needs a sabbatical from his work. He's been doing it for a long time and any time someone is that involved in his work for such a long time, they need time to step away from it and regroup. He is increasingly sounding paranoid/delusional. I'm not disagreeing with his theories ... just saying he needs a break. I realize that it's emotional for him but his theories/work suffer because of his state of mind.

On Gun Control in the UK: I am a major proponent on no restrictions on guns (in the US - I can't talk for the UK). I have researched US and UK crime statistics and although the UK has more violent crimes than the US, I have never been able to find any that support his claim that there are more crimes committed with guns in the UK. I would like to see where he gets his "facts" on gun violence statistic. His website doesn't go into where the "facts" come from.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by WWu777

he is? Did you listen to the same video I did?
That dude didnt even know wtf he was talking about, he was just pulling answers out of his ass knowing damn well he didnt research any of it. Come on.

:

Chomsky was incredulous because Jones was spouting such blatant inaccuracies. I'm amazed that anyone takes Jones seriously. I can see listening to him for entertainment but to consider him serious source for anything is just silly.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I used to listen to Alex Jones a bit...streamed his radio program over the computer while I went about my business...at first it was really interesting..lots of theories, lots of connections...he seemed really informed and that he had done a lot of research...

....then I continued to listen and watch his little films...and the more I viewed/heard, the more I came to realize that he has no answers and he is against absolutely everyone...everyone is a NWO shill...everyone is a part of the cabal...everyone is against America and "his" American Patriots...I came to the conclusion that he is more than likely a bit of a schizoid with a messiah-complex of some sort...I mean, there is no good news with the guy, and he is somehow the only one in the know.

The moment that anyone doesn't go along with absolutely everything he says, he becomes their enemy.

I started to view him as a sort of deranged Rush Limbaugh, as if Rush wasn't deranged enough...

This is not to say there aren't nuggets of knowledge in his material...but...I lost interest in his ultra-Chicken Little ways...

[edit on 7/5/09 by madhatr137]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is an old classic, Jones really goes insane in this one.

I also very much enjoyed the one where Jones got a Rothschild on the show, and started screaming RED SHIELD, RED SHIELD!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I dont think this revealed anything really. Alex Jones is Alex Jones. He is a well informed and well read individual and the way he puts his knowledge over is sometimes over the top but you take what you want from it. If you dont like his delivery there are plenty of others to listen to. As far as the video was concerned he was only stating the truth in his time worn way.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
what is alwx talking about , refering to guns in the uk?

we all had gunes and "they" took all our guns away 3 years ago ... what planet is alex jones living on and what uk is he actualy talking about, as its deffo not the brittish uk!

i think what he is refering to when talking about guns being cut up and put out of use in uk, the think is, noone took teh guns away, he is talking about a gun amnesty in uk where loads of people gave up guns on their own terms, as guns are very illegal, and they wanted people to have a chance to get rid of them and not get put directly to jail .. which is fair play really ..

[edit on 7-5-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah I can't see any difference from this or Jones' usual delivery.

I can only handle him in small doses at the best of times, but I do wish we had an Alex Jones type character here where I live, to shake things up.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

We may not all have had guns but up til 3-4-5yrs ( dont know exactly when) ago you could have handguns and rifles on a firearms ticket & a lot of folks did.
My neighbour had about a dozen which he still has but are stored at a gun club in the isle of man instead of having to give them up for a fixed fee.
Alex was right about that.
Having said that i dont like noam chomsky at all & dont really listen to much of alex jones as he does go on a bit but i can see why he has gone of on one here.

It wasnt a gun amnesty,(although there have been some since) it was a new law banning handguns which were legitimately owned and so forcing owners to effectively sell them to the govt for a fixed fee. This included pump action shotguns and semi automatic rifles.
Bolt action rifles are still ok as my ex-neighbiour still legally owns a lee enfield 303 & a converted pumpaction to hold only 3 rounds max.

[edit on 7/5/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This video was posted on youtube on.... May 17th 2007...
It is old news anyway...

But...About the Rant....That was nothing compared to some of the times I have seen him get cranked up...lol...

Maybe Alex goes over board sometimes...But it can get very frustrating when you know America is going to hell in a hand basket because people don't pay attention to what is going on...

I know when I have tried to talk to my own family about things going on...I have wanted to pull my hair out...

He has been doing this for many years...Of coarse he is going to get bent out of shape sometimes...

I think...Right now we are closing in on then final take over in America...
If People don't see what is happening soon there will be no America left...

Just my opinion...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

The David Mayer de Rothschild interview was toe-curling. Here it is for any interested:
link

Coincidentally, after reading a thread on how easy it is to edit wiki, here's the first line on David Mayer de Rothschild's wiki page currently:

David Mayer de Rothschild (born August 25, 1978) is a British adventurer, environmentalist, and redshield.[1]

bolding mine

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join