It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK - Did you get your flu leaflet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Actually thinking about it maybe we have had one and my daughter has put it straight in the bin, she knows any leaflets go straight in the recycling, oh well

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I'm still waiting for the booklet they promised us a few years ago telling us what to do in event of a terrorists attack. I still don't know how many tins of baked beans I need to survive a bomb blast in London .......

You don't need a tin of beans to survive a bomb blast, silly. You need a tin of white paint. Just paint your windows white and it will protect you from even a nuclear bomb blast!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

And because I never got my leaflet telling me that I'll probably die ...... Can I sue the Govt?

Still now leaflet today to tell me what to do if I get a minor cold

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I got mine yesterday,what a complete waste of money,time and effort.

Oh sorry I forgot, that is what our goverment does when there is a crisis!

All it did in my house was give my children another excuse not to do the washing up because they think they have swine flu and need to lie down(they are fine apart from a tummy bug!!)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not a bean here either..............too little too late imo

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Got it at last!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Never seen one yet either, lol.

What a waste of money.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I need mine to arrive URGENTLY

The coffee table hasn't been standing level for weeks now,
has anyone found a little rubber washer lying around?....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I recieved the leaflet 3 weeks after it was annouced that every home in the UK would have them immediatley. Yeah yeah oks. Complete liars.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I got mine earlier this week. It went straight into the recycling bin along with all the election leaflets that seem to be mistakenly put through my letter box (do I look like someone who votes for fraudulent imbeciles?)

I have no idea what it said.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Received mine about 4 days ago along with a over-dose of BNP leaflets! Someone might think they're being pushy?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have still not got mine.

I was really looking forward to making a paper plane out of it, I had plans to microwave it to kill off any unwanted viruses and I have an award winning rubber band launched design that would send it pretty high - if it catches the wind who knows where it would end up

Spoil my fun why don't you (NT shakes angry fist at govt.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join