It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN accuses Israel of Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

UN accuses Israel of Gaza

www.guardian.co.uk

A United Nations inquiry today accused the Israeli military of "negligence or recklessness" in its conduct of the January war in Gaza and said the organisation should press claims for reparations for deaths and damage.

The first investigation into the three-week war by anyone other than human rights researchers and journalists held the Israeli government responsible in seven separate cases in which UN property was damaged and UN staff and other civilians were hurt or killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.innercitypress.com
www.voanews.com
image.guardian.co.uk

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well, nothing we didn't know already about what the murderious and genocidal IDF got up to in Gaza a few months ago. Shame on the UN however for not releasing the full report.

In fact, according to The Inner City Press this 27 page report was leaked to them so, were the UN's paymasters actually hoping to not release any of the findings of this investigation.

Shame on Israel for what they are doing to the Palestinian people.
Shame on the US government for allowing themselves to be played by the zionists, and shame on all of us as well for allowing them to get away with this for soo long.

Hang in there Peoples of Palestine, just as soon as enough have awakened, and we've punished the soo called 'illuminated' ones, we'll come for the zionists next.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Bash I hate to sound like this but damn do I hate Israel and its middle eastern policies. As I already said in different threads, youd think the Jews would have learned something about persecuting people over having a different belief and MURDERING them because of it, say hello Adolf.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

when discussing Israel you MUST seperate the religion and politics , something the government of israel do not want you to do.

so talk about the meetings at the knesset or israel , but i would suggest not mentioning they are also jewish in your arguments.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by COL.Tapi

Shame on you for your ignorance. These people who introduced the world to the one G-D, brought us the commandments that we try to live by, and have done untold good for the world, are hated, reviled, and have been treated as inhuman for 2 thousand years. They were thrown from their homeland,hunted and killed in every country they lived in. NEVER in human history have a people been so persecuted as the Jewish. The lies and sickness that comes from the world to these wonderful people ( WHO GAVE US THE RULES WE LIVE BY TODAY) is the most base evil, and should be treated as such. The only reason i can see for such unreasonable hatred is either, ignorance, envy,or just plain evil. Personally i believe that the evil directed against the Jewish is against G-d, you can say that i am biased but you would be wrong. Direct your energy to good and you will find goodness, direct your energy to evil and you will find evil. I find on this site a lot of hatred and ignorance ( WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE) . Stand up to this evil or you are going to get such a shock when your time comes, clear your heart if its not to late. Remember what you give out you get back so beware!!! Shame on you and all of you who sow the seed of hatred. Look at the posts following yours - I rest my case.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

shame on you

i am a good Christian who believes in God , the Son and the Holy Spirit and celebrate the birth and murder of Jesus Christ our saviour.

and the Jews are PROUD to have murdered Jesus Christ our saviour.

heathens.

warning strong language and jewish hatred of christianity.

new topics

top topics

join