It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO formations filmed by police April 28 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here

UFO formation over Slovakia... seen by police... What do you think?

Legit? Fake? This looks good to me...

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
the link doesn't work...Please send different link

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Could be anything. No frame of reference to check movement. My first guess would be lanterns.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There was Moscow formation 25.4.2009. Formation looks almost same? Strange. So is this fake??

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38e87364f5e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by hande]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The Moscow film almost certainly (IMO) shows Chinese Lanterns. The Slovakian one could well also be lanterns though it's less clear. In both cases the most obvious, prosaic explanation needs to be shown wrong before we jump to any conclusions.

I think I can safely rule out ball lightning or any other known meteorological explanation.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Since there is some issue regarding posting news, i would like to share this with you guys, hope you find it interesting as i see many new and bold steps taking place all across the world in every field.

UFO Sweden releases 18,000 Swedish UFO reports to the public domain

Breaking News! UFO Sweden is releasing thousands of UFO files beginning May 9-10, 2009., according to a news story in Swedish online news magazine Essessen.

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ancient symbols ? Sky writings ?

And I do belive that Police have no knowledge of flying objects as they are trained for driving cars and arrest people...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here is older ATS-topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Funny!! Frame 1:02 looks like they are forming the Orion constellation. I wonder if the other SwampGas/craft are possibly mimicking star constellations also?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This is from the comments section on YouTube. I tend to agree.

I am not an astronomer but some of the formations look like star patterns in the southern hemisphere. I see the southern cross including alpha and beta centauri plus two unknown stars.What are they trying to tell us?

I just checked my sons planisphere for latitude 35 degrees south and it matches exactly crux and the carina star system. Crux is the southern cross and carina is next to it. The two extra stars are alpha and beta centauri in a future position.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Definitely looks like the Southern Cross and other constellations to me.
I think this one's a hoax.

top topics

join