It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

LOL, I can see we are both patrolling the boards.

Yea that is the one, but I was asking more what dimensions are the photograph, ie;close up (from rover) or orbital? Thanks for the coordinates BTW

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

absolutely. Maybe not so much standing water, as completely soaked soil.

It would seem to me that the ice in the soil melted to a degree enough to saturate the soil to a considerable degree. Since it is lower in that area, it would seem reasonable that it could be water, as the ground below the blueberries looks exactly like mud. slippery mud.

I am having a meatball sub tonight...no houseshoe in my future yet.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yea I was thinking more on those grounds (the 'water' being heavily soaked soil from groundwater).

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I finally found a video showing how powder cement moves, to see if those not familiar with it understand why I don't see those tracks dug in the ground as being mud but instead being in a very fine, very dry dust.

It's better to turn the sound down, it's only the sound of the machine.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I find much interest in the various anomalies present in the Apollo 16 images.

I believe the object in the following photos from Apollo 16 to be sufficiently Mysterious.

For instance, take these two Hasselblad shots - wherein an object can clearly be seen to the left of the Earth and possibly set upon the lunar surface:

UFO's were also photographed on the Apollo 16 mission.... if the object in these images is not set upon the surface of the moon; then it is a UFO.

That is if the object is not a part of the mission...

Anyone got any ideas?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

i understand what you are saying, and cannot really argue your point...not without the .gif i was looking for. Zorgon rearranged thelivingmoon.com site sometime since the Forest on Mars?!?!? thread, and i cannot find where he stored that image. His intention was to create an image database...but i don't think he got to it (yet).

I am pretty familiar with cement (from my younger days), as well as graphite, which is an excellent example of powder acting like a liquid. It just doesn't seem that way to my eyes.

Tis ok....you are a good man. I am more than happy to agree to disagree, until we can get more data.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The statement "hollow moon" reminds me of Star Wars, funny how SciFi always seems to come true years later ????

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
If this isn't water, i will eat my 3 year old houseshoe (without a glass of water):

Are you still sure that is water?

(click for full size)

I can't be absolutely certain it either is or isnt water! What I want to know is where is the rover going or where has it been? The tracks just seem to begin at the edge of the "puddle" so if it drove through the "puddle" why are there no tracks on the other side? Am I being stupid again? Probably...

*edit: Yes I am. I now notice the turning tracks. Did NASA think it was water? Is that why they "drove" up to it? Ah well...

Also, nice cement vid, but it seems to me that though it "moves" similarly to mud it settles nicely and the "mud" on the tracks doesn't, it keeps the shape of the tread...

[edit on 10/5/09 by sotp]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Oh, come on.Do a bit of research.
The object is the Apollo command module.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Oh, come on. Do a bit of research.

I prefer to keep posting images here and having you do my dirty work for me (You have shown that you are more than willing to spend hours at the task.)

Actually Phage, I sometimes post interesting images on ATS with hopes of feedback from my fellow members. It can sometimes be difficult, so I must rely on my peers here on ATS and their experience.

Besides, If I cannot identify the object in a space image; what better place to find out than ATS?

I'd go to BAUT, but they'd only be rude and attack me - sort of like you are doing now

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So you enjoy posting nonsense and looking like an idiot?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So you enjoy posting nonsense and looking like an idiot?

Poor form.

I come here to speculate on the existence of aliens and UFOs, which would be ridiculous enough by your standards...

Do you actually think anyone here can prove the existence of any of the alien structures or the extraterrestrial bioforms they discuss?
(and if they posted proof - it would still only be on your screen; nothing tangible
)

You continually speculate on the nonexistence of Aliens and UFOs in a forum dedicated to the speculation and discussion of Aliens and UFOs...

Moderator masqua makes a good point:

Originally posted by masqua
On ATS, I believe they're the ones who haunt a certain forum (pick any one) only because they cannot for the life in them agree with anything in it. Take Aliens and UFO's, for instance. If someone has their mind made up that there could be no such thing as aliens EVER and that all UFO's were mistaken birds airplanes, outright lies and fabrications, why on earth would they do nothing but focus on that forum alone just to deny everything in every thread that gets posted? It's as if they get their kicks out of trashing it ALL.

That's negativity.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Come on Phage, lets not resort to petty one line cut downs of members and there ability to research and interrupt information. It is all good and fine to challenge and provide counter evidence, but it is another thing entirely to resort to non-evidential based, name calling posts.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You don't have much of a grasp of my standards.

I do not find speculation about the existence of aliens and UFO's ridiculous. In fact, I find the subject interesting. That is why I spend time on ATS.

I do not speculate about the nonexistence of Aliens and UFO's. I look for, and occasionally provide, other explanations for things presented as evidence for them. I don't believe that misidentification aids the study of the subject. I believe the opposite. Remove the chaff and you may end up with some wheat.

UFO's were also photographed on the Apollo 16 mission.... if the object in these images is not set upon the surface of the moon; then it is a UFO.

You show an image of what you call a UFO. If you really had any interest in determining what it was you would have put forth a bit of effort to find out (it took me less than a minute to find the high quality version of the image). It is not on the surface and it is not a UFO, and it never was.

I prefer to keep posting images here and having you do my dirty work for me (You have shown that you are more than willing to spend hours at the task.)

I have no idea what your "standards" are but they don't seem to include a serious inquiry into interesting phenomena. Actually, it seems more like trolling.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have clearly been at this for quite some time.

I only recently developed an interest in the subject and I am not as familiar with the subject matter as you are.

*If my naivety or inquisitiveness bothers you that much; I recommend you take advantage of the ignore function, as I intend to continue to speculate, post pictures, ask questions etc... Especially in threads with titles such as "Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?"

You may find my posts annoying as you have already 'been there done that', so to speak - but for me, most of this is brand new

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Don't worry about it man. ATS is a place to believe, think, and do as you wish. But be warned, that also applies to other members, and the burden of proof is REAL HIGH here, as it should be. It isn't the number one conspiracy website for nothing!!

Sometimes members can make you feel kinda defeated, trust me I KNOW. Its cool though, they don't mean anything by it, it is all for pursuit of the truth

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
[more. But be warned, that also applies to other members, and the burden of proof is REAL HIGH here, as it should be.

The burden of proof is impossible to fulfill under these circumstances; the existence of aliens or alien bases cannot be proven over the internet using the means currently available to us on ATS.

Even if a member posted a clear high resolution image where an alien or human base was readily apparent on Mars or the Moon, none of us would be able to confirm this - especially if we were already using the highest resolution image available....

The best we can do with such images is speculate and discuss.

I always appreciate your insights jkrog,

What do you think of this image? What do you think the object is?

*That is Copernicus crater in the foreground*

Here is a magnification of the object:

**Now this one is tricky - I can't figure out what this spring-shaped thing might be
Got Any Ideas?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
What do you think of this image? What do you think the object is?

*That is Copernicus crater in the foreground*

I think that is part of the photo, not part of the what was photographed, none of the images I have show that, not even the John Lear copy that you can see here.

**Now this one is tricky - I can't figure out what this spring-shaped thing might be
Got Any Ideas?

It looks like an antenna, there are several photos like that, showing part of the ship from where the photo was taken.

Do you have an ID for that photo?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What you see in the last photo you posted is the "Gamma-ray spectrometer boom", it can also be seen in this image:

....The boom from the Gamma-ray Spectrometer is visible on the right side of the photo. (Apollo 16 Metric photograph AS16-1580.)

www.lpi.usra.edu...

The Apollo Moon landings returned samples for study on Earth from only six locations on the Moon. In order to better understand the Moon's overall chemical composition, the Gamma-ray Spectrometer and the X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer studied the composition of the Moon's surface from lunar orbit. These experiments were flown on both Apollo 15 and Apollo 16. The Gamma-ray Spectrometer was deployed on a 7.6-meter-long boom, which is visible in some Metric Camera photographs.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

And can you please, PLEASE also provide links to the sources or at least some kind of info about the images you post? You are making things far more diffucult for us than they have to be...

(Edited because I posted wrong info the first time...
)

[edit on 11/5/09 by ziggystar60]

[edit on 11/5/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join