It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

Hi welcome to the club! You said in your blog...

I want to know for myself if there really is an Alien Moon base. I want to know if objects in outer space are really extra-terrestial. I want to know, and I have a right to.

Well, we all want to know, don't we?
Or what the devil are we doing here on ATS?

And you also said...

I'm prepared to see if a group of people would like to join / help me in building and launching a space craft to get us to the moon to know for ourselves what's up there.

Firstly, contact Zorgon and Matyas. They're already on the job. (I've booked a seat for a round trip, by the way!! I hope it's not a one way ticket or I'm bloody screwed!!
)

Secondly, what's your budget? It's gonna cost you close to $5 billion. What do you get for pocket money?

Cheers!

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by jkrog08
Lets look at the “lakes: on the red planet…

Yep! This one I posted in some long forgotten thread of mine. Don't remember where! Does Mars really look like this......

It probably does!

Cheers!

I wasn't aware of your colorisation of the martian picture M0901354 before long time after I did some coloring myself and discovered that it actually was martian farmland.

After seeing this remarkable picture M0901354 some time ago on MarsAnomalyResearch I decided to add some color to it. First I thought about lighter colors being sand, so I shaded it brownish, then I turned the darker colors to green and then some of the lighter also to green and colored the water. Then I suddenly realized that it looked like common farm-land here on earth. What the.......!!?

I made a simple PDF and mailed it around. Now I have also included the E0900020 and updated it with more comments. After my discoveries on the M0901354 I found more supporting evidence in the E0900020 .

Open the PDF and judge for yourself....

PRETTY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

PDF

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Skallagrimsson]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hey Mike, where one Mars was that tube image taken? It looks like a close up of those 'bacteria fossils' on the Mars rock.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skallagrimsson

Someone doing a little terraforming maybe?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The realisation of the above landscape being actual farmland, didn't come easy. I have put several hours into the colorisation and analyzing the landscape to see which colors fit which area. The area that looks heavily eroded was at first difficult, because it was so light colored compared to the rest of the landscape. I also had to be careful with the colorisation of the water because water is transparent and only small amounts of blue could be added in the middle where it was deeper. I turned the picture around several times to decide how to color it. It was also difficult to decide the waterline on the beach in the middle of the line of stones. When I started to realize that the tracks and erosion was leading to the water in the middle og the beach/line of stones it suddenly appeared to me that this had to be tracks from livestock.
WOW!!!

Then everything started to add up, but I still had hard to believe it. It wasn't an aerial picture from earth, it was martian!!!

I have later found the E0900020 with a similiar type of landscape and the strange thing was all those similiar sized objects around the beaches. I have also seen some of the same objects in other pictures with the same type of landscape from the same region, but haven't saved those. What really strikes me is the low resolution in the E0900020 compared to the M0901354 (half the resolution). I'm sure NASA can do better, but a better resolution showing actual animals on the martian surface wouldn't actually fit their agenda???

Regarding the M0901354 picture. It would be absolutely marvelous to see the continuance of the heavily grazed area in HiRise quality. There obviousely has to be a farm somwhere in that area!!!

I have searched the HiRise database for better resolution images from this area without any success so far. They obviousely seems to focus most of their images in the nothern and the equatorial areas of Mars. In the southerm parts my impression is that there are less images, and those that excist are from less interesting (revealing) sites.....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

WOW, great work

So do you think your imaging can be accurate though, I mean how do you know that those colors work, in other words what I am asking is couldn't the coloration you added just be your artistic impression?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

WOW, great work

So do you think your imaging can be accurate though, I mean how do you know that those colors work, in other words what I am asking is couldn't the coloration you added just be your artistic impression?

Yes it is my artistic impression. It is a lot of thinking that is behind that, because we are left with very limited shades of grey. The image seems to have been taken with the sun relatively high as there are so few shadows (I think). It is also impossible to know the elevations in the different parts of the landscape (my guess is however that the heavily eroded area in the lower right corner is a small hill).

Also, do the lighter parts elevate in a direction that reflects more sunlight or are they of another material than the darker shades? The waterline in the middle of the stone fence, where is the actual border between the water and dry land. The fence gave the clue as to appear artificially made, and when I added some brownish tints to the picture, it appeared watery and muddy right inside the fence. When animals are walking in the mud/water here it will create movement that is consistent with the lack of algae outside of this area. It is also consistent with the heavily eroded tracks leading down to where the water is accessible. Animal behaviour is really consistent to this. Also, grazing animals are not allways of the brightest kind, so the heavily eroded track near to and parallell to the fence indicated both the presence of the above mentioned animals, and the stones and the line in the vegetation (in the continuance of the line of stones) also indicated that it actually must be a fence...

The colors can in no way be 100% correct, but it is my opinion that they give a good impression of the vegetation and the texture of the landscape.

All the signs and marks in the landscape are (in my opinion) consistent with my theory, that this is actual MARTIAN FARMLAND!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Fair enough, but there is no way to be absolutely sure. I will admit it looks compelling, I would like to see a representation of the area being sand and silica, and compare the two.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Where did you get the bigger zoom of the 'trees' at?

Sorry, I forgot to identify the images, something that I am always reminding other people to do.

The first and second images are from HiRISE photo ESP_012264_0980.

This is a 100% zoom.

And I don't think that the distribution of the "trees" on Mars looks the same as the distribution of the vegetation on Earth, the distribution of the Mars' trees reminds me more of the way salt crystallises on the borders of salt water ponds, for example, as does the size distribution. While young trees appear without any clear difference in the distribution when compared to older trees, if the things on Mars are trees then the smaller ones are all distributed in the same way, while a different area only (or almost only) has bigger "trees".

Also, (I am sure you said this before, so sorry) what is your opinion on the "Mars Lakes"?

The "Mars lakes" may be lakes, but considering that they are at high latitudes (that "lake", for example, it's at a 78.59ºS, almost at the South pole, if it was on Earth it would be in Antarctica) they are probably frozen, regardless of their contents. Also, they do not look different at different times, another thing that makes me think that they are frozen or did not even had any liquid inside (less likely).

Let us keep in mind that if any lakes on Mars exist they will probably be very isolated and shallow, so don’t expect to see some grand great lake looking image. They may also be geothermal or frozen. Also do you notice the same common beach features and geology? So what we have here possibly is either a liquid lake or a dry lake bed. Either way it is a huge find and would prove that Mars does or did have a complex environment in the past.

But there is no doubt that Mars had a complex environment in the past, with so many places with characteristics of having been underwater, so many river-like features, gullies, etc., I think only the ignorant think that Mars always was as we see it now.

Although not exactly the same area (it's a little to the West), this photo shows more of those "lakes", and they do not look like they have any liquid inside.

At 25% zoom

And in the colour version (the image is cropped because not all sensors are used for the HiRISE colour photos)

This picture is stunning to say the least, in the left side do you notice the three flat and symmetrical ‘slabs’? They lead to what again appears to be a body of water? Was this a ancient dock? Or a bridge maybe? Hard to tell, but I highly doubt the flat stones are natural, especially due to the extreme weathering that takes place on Mars. They would be weathered and jagged. So that tells me that possibly they are (were) designed and made of some strong material. Further more the image on the right is a zoomed in version, showing better detail for us.

First of all, those "slabs" are small, that photo is from Opportunity, and those slab-like rocks are very common in that area. Also, that "water" is not flat, you can see that at a different time of day, it is visible that the "water" is a small mound.
Photo 1P155424086EFF38EVP2555L7M1

(click for full size)

A view from the navigation camera gives a better understanding of the whole scene.

(click for full size)

And if you have one of those Red+Blue 3D glasses you can have an even better understanding (although the anaglyph did not come as good as I wanted).

(click for full size)

Back to the trees…..

What we see here is some even better evidence of some tree or bush like structures on Mars. Now you could be right and they could be something growing directly on the ground or under it, but I am anxious to see explanations on these being tricks of light and shadow. At the least these are some unexplained objects on the Martian surface.

That photo shows what I was saying about the distribution, on Earth, trees and bushes are evenly distributed, while that distribution leaves the smaller ones to the outside of the group, like crystals.

And they look flat (something I always said, even before looking at higher resolution images), there is a lack of shadow that makes me interpret those photos as flat surfaces, so, even if they are some form of vegetation, they are not trees or other somewhat high forms of vegetation, but something like lichens.

PS: although it's a little boring to repeat what I said in older threads, it's always a good idea to return to older subjects, this year I have already "refined" my knowledge and opinions about two subjects.

And it's more interesting when answering polite posts.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have said it many times, but I think that it should be said whenever those photos appear, that I think that what we see is a very fine dust that behaves like cement powder, anyone used to work with it knows how it behaves and reacts when mixed with a different material, it looks exactly like what we see on the animation.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Fair enough, but there is no way to be absolutely sure. I will admit it looks compelling, I would like to see a representation of the area being sand and silica, and compare the two.

Probably, but to me there is no point. There are far too many inconsistencies to the area being all stone and gravel....

1. There clearly seems to be water present.
  2. There is a straight line of evenly sized and spaced stones.
  3. There is a clear differnce in the texture in the continuance of the stones suggesting sme kind of fence.
  4. The erosion marks leads to the place where water is present inside the line of stones.
  5. There are a line of more eroded track parallell to the fence.
  6. All erosion marks is consistent with the presence and mindset of "cattle".
  7. It clearly looks like a vegetation of threes, bushes and moss.
  8. The pattern of the algae looking substance near the beaches is consistent with my theory.
  9. If this picture was taken on earth, noone would have questioned that it actually was farmland

...but this picture is from Mars, and I can fully understand that it seems so unlikely that it can't possibly be true.

The pictures I have seen from Mars up till now has been very revealing that there are a possibility of water present, and maybe some vegetation in the southern parts of Mars, and that there are several ancient artificially looking objects, and some ancient pyramids and sculptures around the planet. But that there may be live animals on the surface of Mars in present day (the signs on the picture does seem pretty fresh...) is beyond comprehension, and further the presence of an artificial kind of fence to limit the movement of those animals suggests some even fare more beyond every comprehension, wild-, far-out ideas.

My question is; WHERE IS THE FARMER???

If you want to color the picture to make it look like being sand and silica, please do so. As far as me concerned, the above pictures speak for themselves.

The consequences of my theory being correct are by all means beyond everything..........
(I'm a far out guy
so I'm fine with that...)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And here's another 'optical illusion'! This looks like a 'tube', but is actually flat! Nothing to see here! Move on!

Yes, that is almost flat, don't let the difference in albedo fool you into thinking that you are looking at shadows and highlights when you are looking at darker and brighter areas.

Look a little more North and South of that area and you will see that this is the same thing, in fact, the whole area has those small dunes inside those crack-like features.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for your reply, as always you bring very unbiased and realistic research to a topic

LOL, I had a feeling the 'slabs' were small, sometime it is hard to distuigish the size of objects in the pictures, thats my fault, I should have done more research on that particular image.

I agree on the lakes, they do look like they are possibly either liquid water or frozen water. On the image of the dry lake bed, I think that is exactly what it is, a dry lake bed. Like I said I think these lakes are very spread out on Mars. But it is pointing to the fact that Mars is not nearly the barren place we are told it is.

On the trees being lichen: I can agree with that, you know the funny thing is that lichen has been put forth as a terraforming option on Mars, so it is very funny that we see something that could be that.

So the real questions become:

A: What is really going on with Mars, some of these images are showing something that appears to be extraordinary.
B: Is our government (s) already doing something there?
C: Is Mars more alive than we think or are told? Even if there is no secret bases there it is still possible that Mars is much more habitable than many think or are told. With other events going on in the world is it possible that a first stage "disclosure" is imminent? Not disclosure of Greys or the classic alien. But one of ET life non the less, of course I am talking of bacteria, lichen, forms of plants, etc..

Because even the disclosure of bacterial or microbe life would be an existential shock to many, as simple and nominal as it seems. Announcement of life discovered outside Earth would instantly "lower us of our high pedestal" we like to place ourselves on.

Oh and about the non linking of the picture........ Dont worry, lol I guess we are even now since I failed to research the dimensions of the 'slab' photograph!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Let me state that I was in no way being argumentative or disrespectful with you, nor bashing your opinion. I am simply using scientific method to deduce conclusions on the available evidence. After all we can't take everything as true and not question it or we would be more in the dark then many think we are now!

I actually tend to agree with your hypothesis.

If you want to color the picture to make it look like being sand and silica, please do so. As far as me concerned, the above pictures speak for themselves.

LOL, unfortunately I am very ignorant in computer imaging, so that is out of the question. But if anyone one here wants to give it a go I will help.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
If this isn't water, i will eat my 3 year old houseshoe (without a glass of water):

Are you still sure that is water?

(click for full size)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Nope! This one was not a vertical photograph at all, but an oblique one! Here are the details:

Corrected Resolution (meters) - 3.1
Altitude (km) - 217.2
Incidence Angle - 81
Emission Angle - 6

And therefore, the tower looks exactly at it should according to the angle mentioned.

OK, thanks for that data, but I don't know if a tower would look like that seen from 81º angle.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Let me state that I was in no way being argumentative or disrespectful with you, nor bashing your opinion. I am simply using scientific method to deduce conclusions on the available evidence. After all we can't take everything as true and not question it or we would be more in the dark then many think we are now!

Sorry, it was never my intention to sound that way. You didn't in any way being disrespectful or arguamantative with me. As you, I like to see that the theory can add up scientificly. I can in retrospect see that I could have chosen my words differently.
My fault.

LOL, unfortunately I am very ignorant in computer imaging, so that is out of the question. But if anyone one here wants to give it a go I will help.

I can do it, but that must be some other day. My eyes have become square...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That image is from 38.77°N 333.21°E, an area with few photos.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What image are you talking about? The slab or the other one?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The one with the "tube", that was the one you asked for on that post, wasn't it?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join