It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inherent evil in our DNA(all creatures, not just humans) and the Galactic connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Our DNA operates like a radio transceiver and radio waves can affect DNA. I've read it in an article once. I don't have the handy link anymore for the original article, but this is the closest I could get:

www.raven1.net...

The center of our own galaxy is a complex radio source around a supermassive black hole:

en.wikipedia.org...

Human nature isn't perfect, even animals, and plants are. We are all driven by the desire to stay above anyone else and self-preservation...

...Even at the cost of the whole race, species or simply, another one of its kind... This leads to much sorrow, pain, destruction, and difficulties which are evidently experienced by animal and plant life even without the human factor. This isn't the best way to thrive for eons, as few species of insects has successfully proved like ants(which thrives on the concept of sharing, sacrifice and improving the colony even without a controlling leader..).

We can of course, change ourselves for the better, but for the most part, it's extremely difficult to overcome our nature.

Our current 'Mother Nature' isn't operating optimally. I have a reason to believe that our current galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy maybe responsible for the corrupted evolution of all species in the galaxy, subtlety influencing our DNA for very long periods of time using its very powerful radio waves.

My theory is also influenced by other conspiracy theories about aliens originating within our own galaxy with most of them with evil intent.

This may also imply that Satan's Kingdom not only covers the Earth, the Solar System, but the whole Milky Way galaxy itself, with Satan, living right in the middle of Galaxy, inside the black hole, even using the transdimensional properties of the black hole for access to supernatural powers like that of God. Making him unanimously the God and authority of everything we see.

But here's where it all ends. The New Heaven and Earth will come after this one is destroyed or incinerated by the Sun. The Biblical prophecy coincides with scientific calculations that we are in a collision course with Andromeda Galaxy and will collide and be absorbed to Andromeda after the Earth has been incinerated by the Sun.

The new Heaven, there will no longer be any sorrow, pain... A child can safely get close to an adult lion. Equating this to Andromeda as the New Heaven and dwelling place of the New Earth, would imply that it's producing radio waves that are quite the opposite of that of Milky Way's, which is positive and nurturing to all forms of life and influencing evolution in the same manner.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
how does any of this help us practically?

im mean its interesting and all but it really doesnt do anything to make our lives better in a practical real way

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
how does any of this help us practically?

im mean its interesting and all but it really doesnt do anything to make our lives better in a practical real way

To help realize that the enemy we know may actually be bigger than our imagination.

That he, not only has his kingdom on Earth, but the whole galaxy. He's also capable of all the creative and destructive powers that our Good God can. And has spread the corruption, not only on humans but all of nature.

What good it may bring - so we don't worship the wrong God. This is based on my study of the Bible and astronomy. The Bible doesn't agree with itself at best. Not everything overwhelming, powerful, miraculous, and majestic is of God's.

Does this give us the right to abuse nature being it may not be of Gods? No, we must actually save and love it but definitely not worship it. Same way we should love everyone despite the corruption, we are all victims of it.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
To help realize that the enemy we know may actually be bigger than our imagination.

that doesnt entirely answer my question. how does this information help get through day to day life? does it improve my quality of life? does it give me a hope for the future?

john says that the truth will set me free, how does this information set me free?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
that doesnt entirely answer my question. how does this information help get through day to day life? does it improve my quality of life? does it give me a hope for the future?

john says that the truth will set me free, how does this information set me free?

It doesn't improve quality of life, the worldly meaning of life. But it may improve your life with God. It gives uncertain hope in the (very distant) future (well according to scientist's prediction in the timeline, I hope they're wrong and it will come much sooner..). That someday, our galaxy will forever be changed by the merger with Andromeda, causing change in radio frequencies and sparking sharp departure in evolution for the good. All creature's nature will also be changed. Thus, there will no longer be any pain, sorrow, and crying. There will no longer be carnivorous animals, diseases, etc...

How does this set you free? It doesn't set you totally free. You must first understand the concept of freedom in the New Testament. This information isn't supposed to add in the Bible. I'm only trying to make it clear how even the elect may be decieved. Because I think Satan is not only capable of illusions, he's also very capable of God's acts, thus, he will deceive many even hardcore Christians. I'm also trying to bring Biblical prophecy to light by using real world facts, it brought some hope, at least to me that all this may be real all along.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

. . .someday, our galaxy will forever be changed by the merger with Andromeda, causing change in radio frequencies and sparking sharp departure in evolution. . .
We are experiencing a significant change right now. We do not just sit in one spot in the galaxy but everything rotates and also there is an oscillation as far as where we are in the galaxy in relation to the central plane of it. That is what the whole 2012 thing is about. So as the locality of our sun crosses that plane, there is a change in energy levels that affects all life on this planet.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

If you are agreeing to my OP, then it's plausible that the life-affecting radio energy could be strongest at the plane - where the radio wave is being radiated radially in a laser-like fashion along the accretion disc around the black hole which lies directly in the galactic plane.

What this may imply? The dawn of the new age of evil never before seen by this generation...

We can still choose to do the right thing it seems.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I do not understand the OP enough to say if I agree with it.
Just trying to focus on what is immediate, which is something like what you just posted.
Apparently, you are aware of what I was trying to inform you on. My opinion is that we are experiencing some of the affects of it, right now. It will only intensify in the next year or two. Not sure what it means, exactly but you have to know that the "Elite" are well prepared for it. I found out that (from the radio) all the money for the EPA super-fund was spent on building themselves shelters, instead of cleaning up toxic waste.
If your ticket to a shelter is to worship the Beast, I would have to pass. Better to die in Christ, than to think you can live by your own efforts.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I think we are agreeing on the same lines. I made a reply in another thread here, about how the evil elite might kill a good portion of the populace, mainly for the liberation of a large amount of occult energy. Of course to facilitate easier control of the world, but mainly for occult energy, like some large scale human sacrifice.

Occult energy that maybe used to open a wormhole for power, liberate demonic entities, etc. If they had to wait for the galactic plane alignment, then it may have something to do with the black hole in the center of Milky Way. Which can be used to channel occult energy or liberate something in there. The LHC comes into mind somehow.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

If we could somehow jump over to another planet that had already gone through what we are about to, we could know what to expect.
To me it is like someone in a primitive society and foretold an eclipse, based on knowledge you got from science that was foreign to them. You could present yourself as having magical powers.
An evil entity who has the ability to travel about the galaxy, could show up here and make predictions about world changes and seem to have some sort of special powers. If you already have an occult following who are looking forward to big changes, you could convince them that , based on your previously demonstrated power of prediction, that you can describe a certain type of sacrifice they could perform, to make things work out better for them. Who cares about those poor victims, right? since the devil worshipers are a bunch of sociopaths, anyway.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not all sociopaths are insane. But mass sacrifice to release occult energy whilst spending huge resources on personal shelter in the storm of storms probably is.

The OP raised the theory that by our DNA, we are inherently evil. I do not agree with this. I think that evil has, unfairly or deceptively, been ascribed to matter.

I also find it hard to agree that the natural behaviour of the All is inherently evil. You describe movement within the galaxy and the universe as rotating and oscilating. I'm not disagreeing with this as I have little knowledge of it. My knowledge is limited to the fact that the universe is ever expanding. I don't know how fast, nor how this speed compares with the approach of Andromeda nor with the coincidence with planes or axis/pole/planetary shift.

And I don't care because as a mere mortal human, I am truly powerless in the awesome face of the All. All I can do is have a little trust in the planet and her home and hope for the best, ie that the planet will not destroy me before I've had my alloted three score and ten.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
I also find it hard to agree that the natural behaviour of the All is inherently evil.

Not All, I gave an example to one such exception such as ants and many more in the animal kingdom. Even with humans, not all are inherently evil.

For evil to work best, there has to be a few good ones to be sacrificed right?

Imagine my theory to be like this. A farm, owned by a very evil farmer. He grows livestock. Now he doesn't grow livestock simply to sell or eat them. He does something more to them. He tortures them for his entertainment as well.

Since he is a very evil man, torturing an evil livestock doesn't entertain him at all, since it brings justice somehow to the evil creature and that is Good! So what he does instead, he allow some of his livestock to be not influenced by evil, and tortures and/or let his evil livestock torture the good ones instead to satisfy his evil desires.

Now the farm is our Galaxy, the evil farmer is the devil, and the livestock is Us! How he manipulates creatures within the galaxy is through radio waves.

He may have done this to primitive life by amplifying these radiowaves through supermassive black holes and spreading them throughout the galaxy, also using stars and planet's magnetic fields to channel these waves changing life subtlety. To more advanced civilizations, it can strengthened more using familiar devices, such as antenna, mobile phones, wireless, etc..

All these made possible simply because our very DNA's evolution(or the much faster mutation) can manipulated by radio waves...

new topics

top topics

join