It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
We are all dead, we died according to death in the past, at a time variable to our present circumstantial time frame.

Hell is this, we number billions, poor rich, healthy sick, evil good, fit fat,generous mean all dead but still living on empty.

Sorry but we have been consigned, all in varying depths of drowning.

This is death, we thought in vain attempts we could remain alive as God examined us, but hey we found a womb, and thought it was cool, now we will know , God is the master executioner and saviour of the dream school.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I'll have a toke of what your on please....

Seriously though , This IS hell, having the same numbing routine day in , day out, the same numbnuts sat next to you on the train on the commute into work, the same numbnuts sat next to you in the office blurting on about how great they are.
No variation on the day makes DW a very sad boy

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I'll have a toke of what your on please....

Seriously though , This IS hell, having the same numbing routine day in , day out, the same numbnuts sat next to you on the train on the commute into work, the same numbnuts sat next to you in the office blurting on about how great they are.
No variation on the day makes DW a very sad boy

Then add the same life over and over if you can pass the judges multimedia punish show.

And if you are lucky you wont remember past sins,and smile and be popular.

Suicides? mmm... not all about this life.

The real conspiracy is the implied reality of life.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think life is what you make of it.
If this is Hell, only you have the oppertunity to turn that around.
Everytime I feel remotely like this I stop myself and think about the children all around the world who had it tougher than me who had to grow up in slums and dumps with no access to clean food and water.

That, my friend, is hell.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
I think life is what you make of it.
If this is Hell, only you have the oppertunity to turn that around.
Everytime I feel remotely like this I stop myself and think about the children all around the world who had it tougher than me who had to grow up in slums and dumps with no access to clean food and water.

That, my friend, is hell.

Good advice too many low carb beers can send us into sorrow.

Its a new day a new dawn a new life...and I'm feeling good (hey that could be a song.

top topics

join