It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact VS. Consequences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As a firm believer in alien life, I have run across a many, that say aliens have visited us, to those who say everything we have internet, cell phones etc... comes from reverse engineering.

Well I'd like to say a few things. Why have we not been visited by aliens and why it would be horrific if we did gain technology from them.

Saying that they have the technology beyond our minds capabilities though.

Scenario- Aliens secretly meet with Obama, well let's say Kim Jong Ill, because well he's short like most suppose them to be, (note the person is not important its the subject) The technology and instruction manual for technology unreachable for say 1,000 years is given to this man.

Well i'd assume the earth would be obliterated in about a week tops. Jealousy of other countries would undoubtedly emerge, fear from N. Korea that they have suddenly become "top dog" would require other countries to attack, (if news is released).

Any technology N. Korea now has, has most certaintly been used to achieve a great war weapon. Ability to make the greatest Cyphers known to the milky way.

The earth, would be dumbfounded by the knowledge. Thus fearful, even if N. Korea said everything it got (and appeared to not be much) other countries paranoia would overtake them, causing calamity. Even if held from public view.

Imagine going to an African Civilization, which has no knowledge of anything above bows and arrows, and tell them of guns and Mach 3 speed, show them how to build it, would they not quickly wipe out an enemy that didn't share their own views?

The jury for me on ancient aliens is still out debating, it's possible i'll admit.

With this stance, I urge us who look for wisdom of technological and other advances to hopefully come from aliens, to look at ourselves and say "Why can't we be the type 3 civilization that is wondering if we should share our acquired knowledge with others". We must become and do everything we can to improve our lives, become one civilization, live in a harmony with our surroundings, using it it a mutual beneficial way, and become the greatest there ever was.

It's time to stop being so behind.

All the Science Fiction there was, is becoming not so science fiction. We can accomplish alot, if we focused on it.

Will edit, i'm sure there are tons of mistakes and additions needed to make.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well I might as well post.

This thread is now lost in the abyss that is the lost ATS threads.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I think you said it best when you typed the following:

Imagine going to an African Civilization, which has no knowledge of anything above bows and arrows, and tell them of guns and Mach 3 speed, show them how to build it, would they not quickly wipe out an enemy that didn't share their own views?

Surely a species of life that is smart enough to have the technology that would turn an industrial, , technolgical, and religous belief system upside down would also have the foresight to see what this type of advancement and intervention would have on a more primitive race.

If you left Earth on a mission and you found a planet that was far behind our own developement, would you introduce yourself and all our technological advancements and spiritual beliefs to the entire, unknown population?

Maybe you would seek out the leaders of the civilization and present your intent and offerings to them and let them decide, how and when, to give the information to the beings of thie planet.

edit for grammar - once again

[edit on 7-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Personaly I think there are alot of good evidence of aliens of the ancient.
Just early in 2009 they found Maya tablets wich depicts Ufo and Et's.
Now that is funny since so many Maya experts were Surten they got theyr knowledge from beings from the stars.

I find it amazing that they finally got to proove them selfs to be right, yet again. I think futher more that Ancient gods were from the Skies,Space that is, and were in fact females ...

So we have female gods from space, kinda cool..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I agree with the idea that the ancient "Gods" were from the sky. I also agree that they were really there. I think that the tablets you are refering to may, in fact, depict what was occuring in reality at the time of their carving.

How do you figure that all the Sky-Born Gods were female?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Our technology today grows at such a exponential rate that I do not think that we can understand the impacts of the Pandora's box we have opened. I think IMO the jury is still out for me on weather the last century was our doing or if we are being pushed along by someone else.

As far as the whole prime directive ideal goes, didn't europeans do something similar to North America about 500 years ago. Here we come with our muskets, boats and booze to the land of tipis. I don't think the original intention was to destroy Native American society, but nothing here was ever the same after Europeans came over. Many parallels here.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm not going to post a complete reply. I really just want to see what others have to say, to evaluate my own opinions.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Well, Ive been reading some, and it seams the earliest of the Gods depict in China was Female, but as time passes, the power hungre Males has turned the story slighly into men.

Take adam and eve,we ben taught that God made Adam first, sounds cool.
But if you thing in sceintific terms, that the Gods had a laboratory where they made the first human, it would have been Female since Males dont give birth to infants.

So my bizarre conclusion: Eve was created and inplanted with an embryo or egg that was to grow into an Male: Adam.
Virgin birth and no Incest.

Im still looking into the Forbidden Fruit, Im darn sure it was no Apple..
Maby Adam enjoyd the Forbidden fruit? What do men crave next to a baseball match ? Women.. !!! Just ranting here, but If the story is turned around, then maby Adam took the fruit and not Eve...

It is the same thing with Isis, the female god wich later was turned around in scripture to make Orisis to be the God, not Isis the GodEss..

Moses to, wich some claim, and one have to think the story thru to make it plauseble, Moses was Isis, Mother Isis, MaIsis later turned into Moses.

I think the Males got power hungry and made them self out to be the gods after keeping the females surpressed, and could very well be an huge conspiracy, if this is right..

God Creates, women Creates, makes sence to me..
There is alot of holes I must find here, but in my gut it seems real simple and theories dont change any thing, I most find Info on this wich can veryfy the 'time span' at hand, the years of these persons..

Was Jesus an artificial put into virgin mary by tptb? at birth of Christ, the tptb shine an spot light on the place of birth with theyr ufo?
Why do I think this? Well, The Fatima incident in 1912 was also an bizarre event where som researchers think an Et craft was used after some evidence of Dry spots hence the hole contry side was wet by rain, and the clothes of the ones close enuff for the appereance of Virgin Mary speaking to these three children, had dry clothes afterwards...

Now, why to I think all these dumb things?

Two weeks ago, tptb took an Photo Op over Manhatten, and why did they in My oppinion? An Reminder, to Remind us all WHO IS IN CHARGE !!!

Simple, they did this 1000's of years ago also, to Remind the Humans that we are not Alone.... But Do I have solid evidence, surtenly not !!

Well, I like very much playing with these thoughts in my head, and the more I think and read, I keep getting early Xmas gifts all the Time !!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Read enjoyed the mind boggling post, and am now adding you as a friend.

I like when people use the christian religion as the basis of what happend long ago, because the story is more or less a repeat of previous stories passed down.

Would love to see more conversation, a little off my Original Post, but still very interesting to hear!!!!! Nonetheless.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Wow, Im stunned, I usually get flamed for this talk, hence the huge implementation in school on our children that 'That was it' followed by an : 'dont believe any thing else' comment makes my sceptic, I got an phone call from my sons teacher saying I had to stop telling my son lies, it was in regard to the asteroid that 'sspposedly' killed the Dinos, she said I must notl him those kind of lies and it can't happen again..

But I was refering to the 'gods' as the Ancient Aliens, that is the only way it can be plausable.
I do not know how the governments gets theyr hands on the technology, but you must understand that they will not disclose they advancement to the puplic.

What 'we' see in the media, is old old old technology for them, and they feel 'safe' in disclose it and we Earthlings are going like : Wow , #, look at that, Wow' , and they are laughing at us for 5 minutes and go back to work on things we will hear of in 10 to 20 years later, when it is 'safe' for the Govt. to disclose it again.

Do you think for 1 minute 'they' are going to give up all that Oil money for the sake of the Planets health ? or you or me ?
Nah, they Want all the money they can going make on US have to drive the cars THEY make us use, so that THEY can make alot of money on the gasoline.B
ut they can alos make US pay carbon taxes too, on the fossilfuel cars THEY make us use, so you can see WHY we are not moving forward with this issue..
Think about it for 5 mintues and you can see how much money THEY will miss out on if WE had cars that didnt need the oil they pump up from the Oceans.. The carbon Taxes would be gone for them to as we didnt have to pay it since we dint pollute the air.. All makes sence..

They know we are into this Green Earth, Green Peace stuff, it keeps us bussi and forget to Demand Disclosure and 'Et' technology for a better world..

The reason we see that they have made cars that 'can' work on solar and other alternative sources,is for us too believe they are working on it, that is all, Eye Candy if you will..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in the fact aliens are/have visiting us.

But i always ask myself, why?

If you could teach civilization to an ant colony, would you?

No.

But i guess that ETs are abit nicer than us, eh?

Love&Light.

Jacob

new topics

top topics

join