It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Matrix" the Impossisble that might not be so Impossible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The above link in a 10 part youtube clip titled "Programmed Reality in THE MATRIX" on the coast to coast am. show.The matrix theory would appear to be one of the weekest theorys there is. That all your 5 sense reality, that which you expierence everything could be an illusion would seem to have no proof at all.I was a believer of the matrix before I saw this clip,but in a different way.I saw it as our level of Awareness/Consciousness .For you that are familar with David Icke the Matrix he reffers to is more of what Im getting at.The above link talks of a computer/technology style matrix.It talks about the use of nano technology that exist today and that to come.The technology we know of in the public eye(not considering that, that isn't "suppressed technollogy" not what this threads about though)Scientist can read peoples mind by the electric sinals in the brain,they can input/erase memory/thoughts in your mind.Granted this has been done with people all hooked up to equipment and not over distances of them unaware(once again public eye science) I fully believe it alot further along and we dont know about it.Now this is where the Matrix progaming comes in accoarding to "Moores Law"in the next 20 years the technologhy should exist to literally be able to project a false/illusion reality over either a individual or the entire world.

Moore's law describes a long-term trend in the history of computing hardware. Since the invention of the integrated circuit in 1958, the number of transistors that can be placed inexpensively on an integrated circuit has increased exponentially, doubling approximately every two years.[1] The trend was first observed by Intel co-founder Gordon E. Moore in a 1965 paper.[2][3][4] It has continued for almost half a century and in 2005 was not expected to stop for another decade at least.[5]

Almost every measure of the capabilities of digital electronic devices is strongly linked to Moore's law: processing speed, memory capacity, even the number and size of pixels in digital cameras.[6] All of these are improving at (roughly) exponential rates as well.[7] This has dramatically increased the usefulness of digital electronics in nearly every segment of the world economy.[8] Moore's law describes this driving force of technological and social change in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Moores Law has been very accurate so far and alot of people say it has even shortend form doubling every 2 years to every 18 months.I do still believe in "Universal Consciousness" (more spiritual type Matrix) and that these two different forms can both exist.Universal Consciousness is not what im addressing in this thread.Im also not even trying to say that it will be used against us(theres no dought in my mind it will but not the subject of thread) but only that the technology and possibility of its existance are alot more feasible than first thought.All 10 clips are over an hour long ,but I defenely think its worth the time.I will say this like I say in alot of threads ,Opposing comments are most welcome.but
none of which are to criticize for the simple fact this goes against everything you have ever known and is to crazy/bizzare/uncomfortable to be real.If you have truely looked at this with a open mind and have an intellegent opposition please comment. There is one question I would like to add to this.I pointed out that this is not about "suppressed technology" or "Universal Consciousness" Just the possibility of a programed reality.Im gonna widing the subject just a little.I would like to hear those who believe this ,if they see any kind of connection between the computer/technology Matrix and the type of matrix David Icke talks about.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by trey85]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I remember maybe 6 years ago a friend talking about some big thing that proved the matrix real but was kind of too weird to believe.
It was like a case or maybe just some sort of report or article but it was like 30 pages long on the internet.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It might of had something to do with quantum physics which claims(or accoarding to them Proves) matter dont exist. and everythings a illusion.This is not the matrix exactly but similar subject.Then again it might have been the actual matrix i donno.I just know there are things where not suppose to know and I think this is one of them, which means there usually not allowed to become big deals.If find out anymore on what the big deal was about please let me know. Thanks

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

heres a lil clip for the video time trip in which they talk about the possibilty that reality is virtual and they discuss the probability that our world is virtual. Infinity rears its head again as a computer would have to be able to process an infinite amount of data to emulate a perfect version of the "real world"

the idea was chamiponed by the late Frank Tippler as well as Nick Bostrom of Oxford University

i post this video almost evertime i come across a thread like this its implications are rather staggering

enjoy
CW

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thats ones even more disturbing than the one i put up.Is it implying that we wouldnt event have a soul?This is one subject im starting to wish I wouldnt have ventured off into.Main reason there in no way of proving that this is not real.Ohhh why couldnt I just have been a close minded sheep like the rest of the world.If you get a chance please explain on this more for I can sleep again lol.And before those of you that want to get on here and attack it prove that its not real nothing makes sense in the world and nobody knows why.Theres no way of disproving it and its the onlything that makes sense of everything

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Infinity rears its head again as a computer would have to be able to process an infinite amount of data to emulate a perfect version of the "real world"

But would a computer need to process an infinite amount of data to emulate the imperfect world of our perceptions?

An interesting topic indeed.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yea can someone please debunk this one.Thats right its impossible weather its true or not .I should close this thread between the videos I put up and the following one,theres nothing good that come of this.I guess Ill keep it up I am looking foward to more comments

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
here are some videos that all have to do with this subject in very profound and enlightening ways

I hope you enjoy them

Elegant universe

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Time Trip

Google Video Link

Do You Kow What Time It Is?

www.youtube.com...

Parallel Universes

www.youtube.com...

What We Still Don't Know

Google Video Link

Imagining The 10th Dimension

www.youtube.com...

the last is science blended with philosophy and really if you think about it it makes alot of sence enjoy

www.youtube.com...

Holographic Universe

CW

oh by the way Trey hteres a lil red box on the menu bar at the top it says u2u press it when you can i sent you some messages

[edit on 9-5-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the great videos

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Its also a bit like this, crazy stuff to wrap the head around

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join