It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real conspiracy - How many people die a year from NWO paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What is there is no NWO and it is just a conspiracy to get people to hide in their homes, commit suicide, starve to death, or die of everyday illnesses that could be cured by medicine.

How many people have you heard say dont take the flu shot because they will put a micro chip in you or everyone is tracking our every move? How many deaths a year occur because people are too scared to go to the atm or walmart so they dont eat, or they dont go to the dr, or they just give up and kill themselves?

Is there really NWO plot or is it just a plot to weed out conspiracy theorists? If thats true it is one brilliant chess player behind the NWO agenda. I guess that could be true since the Bilderberg group attracts some of the smartest people in the world.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

this is an interesting concept, i see where you're going with this as it's quite plausible ... i wonder how many people really do? i don't think it's an outrageous number i wouldn't be surprised if the number was in the teens or less ...

and interesting point that you bring up as well to weed out the conspiracy theorists ... i think that's what the swine flu's trying to do as well ... possibly given originally to people involved in drug cartels in mexico and letting nature do it's work ... you know weeding out all the people who come in contact with them and who come in contact with those people, ect. and what not ... just my opinion haha sorry for the rambling...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Ahh you could be onto something. That is brilliant. Giving the flu to the drug cartels and then infect the dealers, users, etc... Maybe its a multifaceted attack on a bunch of undesirable subgroups using a strategy to attack their percieved strenghts or weaknesses. Kind of like how they did with homosexuals and HIV. Maybe that was the test run of this sort of strategy.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As if we don't have enough to worry about already. A rabbit hole within a rabbit hole. A conspiracy within the conspiracy. Oh the humanity.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Genious, no wonder Obama's aide got a touch of the swine flu, they're all Mexican drug dealers! How did I not see it before?
But seriously, they sell a lot of drugs.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree and disagree at the same time.

There really is a NWO, and while many people who awaken to this truth can freak out, it's still a conspiracy that is in the works... happening right before your eyes.

The G-20 Summit...

Here are your NWO founding Fathers... We're living in the NWO right now.

Follow the money and you'll find the NWO.

Now, the amount of disinformation on ATS and the internet is alarming, and I believe without a shadow of a doubt that TPTB are monitoring the popular conspiracy ideas over the web. But who's right?

The Flu theory you bring up... I've thought of that before... And while I do give much concideration, I don't think this is the case. They wan't you to get the shots, they want you to get vaccinated, they want you follow the trend and not ask questions.

The reason I give your thread a Star & a Flag is because it's time to start thinking outside the box... TPTB haven't been exposed, and they are several moves ahead of us conspiracy theorists and besides that... THEY ARE USING DOUBLE / TRIPLE / QUADRUPLE REVERSE PSHYCOLOGY on us. We think we know what is going on... but we really don't have a clue what their next move will be...

I have my own theories.

I have my own beliefs.

Just as long as you seek the truth... you'll be okay... just as long as your search doesn't consume your spirit. (which I believe is the real conspiracy, This is a spirtual war).

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Is there really NWO plot or is it just a plot to weed out conspiracy theorists? If thats true it is one brilliant chess player behind the NWO agenda. I guess that could be true since the Bilderberg group attracts some of the smartest people in the world.

So, justsomeboreddude, you say that the two hypothesis are:
- There is a NWO
or
- The Bildeberger Group play chess on people.

For me the two hypothesis are equal. I'm confused by what you mean.
I'd like to understand.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

Well sorry for being confusing. I am kind of confused. But the point is what if there is a plot to weed out undesireables either by the Bilderbergs or whoever it maybe and so they create a conspiracy about the NWO with touches of the truth, but its designed to make us freak out and do things that are against our best interests thus weeding us out of society. Like what if the flu shot is good for people, but the NWO believers dont take it and die. Maybe the PTB planned it this way so they could weed out conspiracy theorists before we figured out the real conspiracy behind what they are trying to do. Does that make sense?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

The Flu theory you bring up... I've thought of that before... And while I do give much concideration, I don't think this is the case. They wan't you to get the shots, they want you to get vaccinated, they want you follow the trend and not ask questions.

Yes, i agree with you that they want people to get the shots ... but why not take out the some of the drug cartels first and let it slowly creep it's way back into the U.S.? eventually someone came in contact with the right person and spread it to others not involved with the cartels therefore deflecting from any suspicion, just my honest opinion, could be right could be wrong who knows?

Originally posted by timewalker

i guess that's a short and sweet (but vague) summary of what the OP is ... it makes sense though

[edit on 7-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

Yes, i agree with you that they want people to get the shots ... but why not take out the some of the drug cartels first and let it slowly creep it's way back into the U.S.? eventually someone came in contact with the right person and spread it to others not involved with the cartels therefore deflecting from any suspicion, just my honest opinion, could be right could be wrong who knows?

They need the drug cartels... To create a police state.

Infact, who's to say they aren't directly funding the drug cartels to create Chaos?

Remember... Always Remember... Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Problem: Drug Cartels

Reactions: STOP THESE DRUG LORDS!!!

Solution: Police Check Points, (and Border Patrol Agents are now allowed to do check points 100 miles frm the border)

Border Patrol can operate in these areas now... And there is proof of this on youtube.

Why would they want to get rid of the drug cartels?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No, I was being serious. Maybe so. I would not doubt they would use double reversed psychology (if that is a real term). I would if I was trying to freak out the freaker outers. Time to go to the heavy duty double thick aluminum.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Yeah that is what I am saying what if they are using reverse psychology on us. How brilliant would they have to be to pull that on us? You know they start rumors and create appearances that something is going on just to get people to think all the good things around them are now dangerous. Then they have us. We dont take medicine or go out much or use the phone or the internet. They have made us powerless without even really doing anything but creating an illusion of power.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding so rude. And forgive the beer in me.

But even with myspace in the picture....given the news we see daily. This has to to be the most ignorant statement I've read in awhile.

Come on people refusing to eat because of the NWO threat. Show me one proven death on ATS of all places to back this up.

I see where your going, but I feel you defeated your own logic, even if it's not the NWO were expecting then by your statement they are still getting us for an ultimate agenda, thus proving what I see your trying to debate.

Maybe its the beer, but I can't follow your logic.

However kudos to you, you may have the answer, or I do, no way to tell other than to wait it out right?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I cringe whenever I see/hear somebody urge people to not get a flu shot. It's potentially dangerous advice, and people should really consult some sort of medical professional before making that choice.

I'm not saying that there might not be something very, very bad in those shots, but I would never flat-out tell somebody that they shouldn't get one, unless I had concrete proof of a conspiracy.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by TheTilde

Well sorry for being confusing. I am kind of confused. But the point is what if there is a plot to weed out undesireables either by the Bilderbergs or whoever it maybe and so they create a conspiracy about the NWO with touches of the truth, but its designed to make us freak out and do things that are against our best interests thus weeding us out of society. Like what if the flu shot is good for people, but the NWO believers dont take it and die. Maybe the PTB planned it this way so they could weed out conspiracy theorists before we figured out the real conspiracy behind what they are trying to do. Does that make sense?

OK, thanks. Even if I don't tend to think that it's a double trick from the NWO, I appreciate your answer.

If the NWO is real and is such a beast, it wants two thing in my own opinion:
- to have more power amongst people and more money/value
- to defends itself against its perceived ennemies.

So of course, disinformation is in the bag. But Disinformation on disinformation is tricky and can backfire. Plus, they must be busy counting their money/values. :-D

Anyway, one can say it makes sense, even if it would be paranoia-er than paranoids :-)

Edit: I happen to strongly disagree with some of your posts on other threads, but I give you a star for this one. cheers!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by TheTilde]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I gotta disagree here totally on the number of people who die from sheer paranoia versus the number who die because of the NWO! Tainted vaccines, tainted food, food preservatives that cause everything from cancer to heart attacks, pesticides, fertilizers, and even pcb's in drinking water. Even the pharmacutical companies claim many victims annually. Go and get that movie "The Constant Gardener" and watch it and tell us all what ya think after viewing it!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im going to try to state an example. Just because I personally believe theres an NWO, it doesnt mean i believe everything i hear about it. personally i think the vaccination thing is total B.S. but you never know it could be true. its not going to stop me from getting shots if i need them. idont doubt occurances may have happened where a vaccine could have been tainted. but ive heard people say they wont vaccinate their babies. so who will they blame when the baby actually dies from the common cold? probably the government. its insanity. i believe theres a new world order, but its the gullible weak minds who will be paranoid about it. if not the NWO then they would be paranoid about something else. Just because we may feel we cant trust the government doesnt mean we should put all our trust and faith in someone else just because they oppose what we do. hear both sides and make up your own mind. we cant let this stuff get to us like that. because someday all this bad stuff will pass.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i dont think people are starving themselves in fear of the nwo but interesting concept

and can anyone please tell me how to make a signature? haha

top topics

join