It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO retrieved in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

In the early evening of July 16 a small UFO was seen losing control and hurtling to earth. On impacting earth a loud explosion was heard and smoke and fire were seen coming from the spot of impact. Numerous witnesses, both on the ground and in nearby planes, saw the craft descend. One witness alleges the craft shaved a nearby bridge prior to crashing. The Japanese Defence Ministry initially confirmed that it could not identify the craft.

Japanese UFO buffs are convinced that an alien or extraterrestrial UFO was carted away from the scene and numerous proofs of this are being put forward including power failures in the area at the time.

This is awesome, I cant wait to hear more about this story as it unfolds. Sounds like a classic ufo crash retrieval.
Link

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Chovy]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You love linking stuff to --.. Is that your favorite site or something? Just curious. What do you like about it so much, maybe you could tell me where to go on there for the best stuff?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That 'photo' in the link provided, was from a sighting reported in the UK on YouTube last year

I'll keep an eye on this, but the photo (nor the source) doesn't lend much credibility to the story in my opinion. oh well..

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

You have to love his posts though, I cant remember a single post of his that didnt make me immediately smile or laugh harder then anything, plus the responses he gets, he really doesn't care what ANYONE thinks about him, commendable really.

On to topic though, I don't know what to make of this, it's japan all I know is what two cities got bombed by atom bombs? Other then that, UFO's there is beyond my research for them, if its truly something, i'll hear about it on UFO hunters, maybe they'll leave the country it's been awhile for them.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Just got an email from ---the event definately occured, the article isnt great and the photo is bunk but the event was big and did occur and if you ring or email the main newspaper in that town they will confirm it.

There are a good few photo's and cohen claims he had technical probs getting them up and was forced to put the least credible one up which is clearly not credible at all.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by stewartw2]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

He does have constructive points, albeit it some are not so constructive, but it does take all kinds, I detest no ATS person, except for the ones with post that only say Extreme T&C Violation, those are terrible people.

RC- didn't see that, I'll have an eye on it for sure.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You are an angry, angry man arent you?

But seriously, is that site even half a step up from the Weekly world news?

Put simply that event occurred, as shakey as the article is and whether it was an alien craft-some sort of 'ufo' crashed last year as reported and even non-ufo types in the town think it was aliens (for right or wrong) -in a sense this story may be more credible that Roswell-where it may well have been a weather balloon popped-all here agree some sort of controled disc crashed but some say it might have been a spying device made on earth.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

I don't doubt any UFO incidents anymore. What's the point! I know they are real - I just get frustrated because our space brothers and sisters haven't yet made their presence openly known to humanity as a whole.

I mean c'mon not everyone here on earth is primitive, violent, negative and stupid! The most people that ain't are getting a raw deal - stale. We need these ETs to appear in this density and say "hi!".

Otherwise what is the point of ETs coming here? I really think because they see us on a time existence, and theirs is not on one, a few 1000 years to them is nothing compared to living on our beautiful planet the way we live with time.

Oh and the old "but your governments made a deal with us" doesn't hold - I never said the government/s could make the deal - I wasn't informed (or even born
) BUT i give permission on behalf of Earth to break these deals you made.

Oh and an elephant crop circle is expected by the end of this season or there will be hell to pay

wZn

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dont always link from all news web. Only when they have interesting stories like these.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Chovy]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2There are a good few photo's and cohen claims he had technical probs getting them up and was forced to put the least credible one up which is clearly not credible at all.

WTF ?????

can someone please explain EXACTLY what " technical problem " phohibits anyone from posting ` credible evidence ` while simetaneously allowing irrelevant crap to be uploaded ??????????

sorry - but the only one that springs to my mind is that the ` credible evidence ` does not exist

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I will actually answer that:

The debunkers mind is much like the UFO hoaxer .......just give me that one piece of evidence and I will believe...just that one.

No doubt you have done that a thousand times..............and dismissed a thousand pieces of evidence.

Well guess what.............I for one got the orginal articles sent by cohen and have them and I can post them now if I want.

........but I won't and you will say 'well youre lying then unless you show me'

I will post them when I feel like it and could not really care whether you believe UFO exist or not---its not a religion for me.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

there is lots of credible evidence. unfortunatly there is also lots of skeptics.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

You got an answere from Mr. Cohen ?
I mailed him regarding the Tina From seti, and I got an answere back, where he was pretty sure it was the real deal and had more emails from Tina that he is working on.

Even an member here on ATS told me he was sorry blasting my post, and he is now helping Mr. Cohen to spread the word...

Wonder how he is doing btw !!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

I will actually answer that:

NO - you have not ` answered it ` - you are whinning

< SNIP - [ GARBAGE PROJECTING YOUR EMOTIONS ONTO ME ]

Well guess what.............I for one got the orginal articles sent by cohen and have them and I can post them now if I want.........but I won't and you will say 'well youre lying then unless you show me'

FFS - stop trying to pass of what you THINK my reactions will be as fact

now you are being - to put it bluntly - a petutlant cry baby - with the taunt :

i could ........ but i wil not ........... because he is mean to me

what ?? you expect me to do what exactly - give a crap ? - or do you expect others to flock to your defence ????? in the hope that you will share the ` secret ` with them - and you say its not a religion - ROFLMAO

i have seen near identical excuses in countless threads

to paraphrase - " i have evidence but i will not post it because skeptics are ` mean ` to me " or " i will only post it directly to those who believe "

well congratulations - you are shooting yourself in the foot - full auto

here is a hint - prepare your FULL presentation - with ALL availiable evidence before you post anything - then take a break for an hour or two - come back and review yor presentation - edit it for clarity and otherr issues . consider and ANTICIPATE likley questions - then post the best you have on the topic - in one go - not a muddled dribble of contradictions and irrelevancy

and FFS do tot spit your dummy out just because the world does not fall to its knees and hail you as thier hero

I will post them when I feel like it and could not really care whether you believe UFO exist or not---its not a religion for me.

it clearly is a religion to you - you are even introducing the elements of faith - and threats to withold the " truth " from the ` non believer `

bottom line :

post the " evidence " or STFU

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

where EXACTLY is the " credible evidence " in this SPECIFIC case ???

the person pushing the case has even admitted that he has failed to post the " best evidence "

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I merely stated that I have all the evidence that this event occurred-it won't make you a 'believer'.

....I see you uped the ante in your game of crow and cheese

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Here is an orginal news report on this probablr alien craft crash.

Identity of a crashed UFO in Tokushima, the possibility of U.S. military aircraft still unclear
1 : 1: 施楽(愛知県) 施楽(Prefecture Aichi) :2008/07/17(木) 14:02:21.73 ID:5XEHWtgT0 ?PLT(12000) ポイント特典 : 2008/07/17 (Thu) 14:02:21.73 ID: 5XEHWtgT0? PLT (12000) Award points

「墜落」情報に一時緊迫…通報数十件、米軍機か "Crash" once the tense information ... dozens of police, U.S. military aircraft

兵庫、徳島両県で16日夕から夜にかけて「飛行機が煙を上げて低空飛行している」との通報が相次ぎ、 Hyogo, Tokushima Prefecture and 16 during night日夕"the low flying aircraft and increase the smoke," the climate report,
両県警は目撃現場に出動。 Police are dispatched to the scene and witnesses. 近隣の県警や消防、各自治体も巻き込み、墜落を危惧(きぐ)し一時緊迫した。 Police and firefighters in the neighborhood, and local governments involved, the crash fear (fear) 1:00 tense.

警察庁や各県警によると、通報は数十件に上り、「自衛隊機」「米軍機」との目撃や未確認の「墜落」 According to the police and the police reported hundreds of cases is rising, "Self-Defense Forces aircraft," "U.S. military aircraft," and unconfirmed sightings of the "crash"
情報も飛び交った。飛BI交TTA information.

防衛省によると、該当する自衛隊機はなく、米軍のC130輸送機が、午後7時半ごろの着陸予定時刻から According to the Defense Ministry, SDF-not applicable, the C130 military transport plane, after the scheduled landing around 7 pm
少し遅れ、山口県の岩国基地に着陸したという。 A little late, that the land at the Iwakuni base in Yamaguchi Prefecture. トラブルの有無や目撃情報との関連は不明。 Relevant information and witnesses and whether the problems were unknown.

複数の目撃者によると、徳島県では吉野川市の吉野川沿いで午後五時半ごろ、飛行機が煙を出し、 According to several witnesses, at around half past 5 pm TOKUSHIMA Yoshinogawa city along Yoshinogawa, smoke out the ufo,
旋回しながら東に向かった。 While turning towards the east. 低空飛行で橋にかするくらいだったという。 I shave the bridge was at a low altitude. 中には「竹やぶすれすれ」との情報もあった。 Some are "slim bamboo" Some of the information.

約20分後には、北へ約90キロの兵庫県たつの市でも低空飛行する飛行機の目撃が相次いだ。 About 20 minutes later, about 90 north to witness many of the planes fly low in the city, Hyogo Prefecture, Rich said.

兵庫、徳島両県警は鳥取、岡山、香川の各県警や、目撃現場周辺の自治体にも連絡、 Hyogo, Tokushima Prefecture and Tottori, Okayama, Kagawa and each of the police, contact the local authorities around the scene witnessed,
情報収集するなど対応に追われた。 Was busy and to gather information.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join