It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well im a believer now, brother saw ufo in pucan Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not saying there was 100% aliens in it but he def saw an aircraft well advanced beyond what we know of.

He was backpacking in South America and while in Pucan Chile he and his friend (his friend who didnt even believe in life on other planets, and is now messed up from the event) saw a ship with three lights. It was traveling across the sky rather fast then the lights expanded out away from each other then retracted back in and the craft took off at a hard angle. This was all the while the ship was moving.

I told him if the ship had stopped and took off the way he explained it I could say no big deal just some advanced military aircraft, but since it was moving and took off at a hard angle that to me is mind blowing.

I didn't believe most of the claims here because I dont know the people behind them but i know my brother and his friend and the last thing these two would want to admit to me is the possibility of aliens and ufo's since we would always get into arguments over it (me supporting their existence).

Just thought Id share with you guys, if you have any detail specific questions understand that it will take me a day to get a response for you.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Congrats...wish I could see one!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If it was triangular in shape, it is very likely to be from the "Aurora" project, and is actually human engineered.

Well, if you believe Aurora exists...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
If it was triangular in shape, it is very likely to be from the "Aurora" project, and is actually human engineered.

Well, if you believe Aurora exists...

Are the craft from the "aurora" able to immediately change direction in a hard angle while moving very fast through the sky?

If so what kind of propulsion technique or technology is behind them, that is awesome.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

My little knowledge of it is that it is an anti gravity craft, not sure of its flight capabilities. I would also guess the technology was reverse engineered.

I did just recently work with a guy in the Air Force. One night at the bar after work, he shed a tear right in front of me and said he was involved in some weird stuff. One of them being in two places at once, and knowing he wasn't really at one of the locations, but remembers the people and the place, that he was never at. Yes, this 40 something man was getting stuffed up talking about the Gulf-War.

This same guy also told me very non-chilatnly at work one day when the smoking group was talking about UFO hunters the show, "Ehhh. they were probably ours".

I wasn't a believer then, If I still worked there, id have some intresting questions to ask him. I could email him, but... don't wanna get somebody in trouble for spilling beans on top secret stuff.

Then again, this is all UFO conspiracy theory. So it doesn't exist

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
Are the craft from the "aurora" able to immediately change direction in a hard angle while moving very fast through the sky?

If so what kind of propulsion technique or technology is behind them, that is awesome.

This thread I created (but didn't get a single reply in) might possibly answer those questions. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join