It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for reality creation/ law of attraction? Used to get the "world's best job.."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Watch this video, especially at 2:20 minutes into the video. Ben Southall and his girlfriend Breanna talk about how they used the "Jack Rabbit effect" to attract the "best job in the world" (caretaker and promoter for a remote beach at the great barrier reef while getting paid $111,000 for a six month period).

Check out the vid here:

watch.ctv.ca...

What do you guys think?

And here's the link to the "Jack Rabbit Factor" e-book. It's free and can be downloaded in pdf.

www.jackrabbitfactor.com...

Related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Same principal as in the movie"The Secret". Principals of sucess founded on laws of attractions. Basically, if you want something bad enough, and believe it storng enogh, it will happen for you.
Watch the movie "The Secret", I think that's the name of it. I got it from netflix. Very interesting.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find "The Secret" to be lacking. They only talk about visualization in the movie. Nothing about taking inspired action towards achieving your goal. It's a good introduction to the law of attraction though, but there is better material out there (like the "Jackrabbit factor" or "a happy pocket full of money"); and Skyfloating's thread on the law of attraction is also better than the Secret.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I find "The Secret" to be lacking. They only talk about visualization in the movie. Nothing about taking inspired action towards achieving your goal. It's a good introduction to the law of attraction though, but there is better material out there (like the "Jackrabbit factor" or "a happy pocket full of money"); and Skyfloating's thread on the law of attraction is also better than the Secret.

hehe
nice plug for skyfloating, but i will go and read it...and yep...you do have to keep a positive attitude in your life...it's amazing how it affects your physical well-being as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I suppose we all want different things in life.
To me, if this guy was using the law of attraction to his benefit he wouldn't have a job at all. I mean, if what you want is to be wealthy wouldn't you go the extra step and wish for wealth without having to work for it?

top topics

join