It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

www.wsbtv.com

A group of college students say they are lucky to be alive and they're thanking the quick thinking of one of their own.
Police say a fellow student shot and killed 1 of 2 masked men
who burst into an apartment.
Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all. said student Charles Bailey.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
After the home invaders had taken the wallets and cell phones and separated the woman from the men. They then discussed if they had enough bullets.
The student had a gun into his backpack and did what had to be done. This needs to be not the exception in my opinion, this needs to become the norm. Home Invasions and Kidnappings are becoming too familiar.

www.wsbtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Do you think those home invaders would have gone in that house,had they known someone in there was armed? Imho I believe they would have looked for a softer target. I applaud this fellow for defending himself and his fellow students. If more people took this stance there might be less violent crime.

It is a shame that one of the ladies was injured.I do hope she will be ok.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A pretty clear case of why I believe more people need to own or at least have access to a firearm. Few people want to shoot another person, but when something like this goes down it's always nice to have the tools handy to protect yourself and others.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow. I'm so glad that student took action to protect himself and the other people, but has anyone asked why the student was carrying around a gun in his backpack to begin with?

top topics

join