It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Demons?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Part 2

C) There is so much over whelming evidence for both UFO’s (both man-made and extraterrestrial), and the existence of life forms which are intelligent but not human. It is something that has been deliberately suppressed – and I do not buy the “we must not let the people panic” excuse. I have good reason to believe that there are other races. I do not buy the viewpoint that they must be higher or better than us. I suggest that ET’s are much our equals, and come with a huge mix of “good and evil” intents like us. They may have some technology we do not have – but that is as far as it goes. No different to modern man and all his machinery turning up on humans 3000 years ago.... are we better now compared with then ? I do not think so – we have more toys.... that all – mans nature has not changed.... I think there is good evidence that ETs have been here a lot, and sometimes set themselves up as “gods” to fool and abuse us here – and people have just taken in by their technology – just as many are now....

D) I believe, backed-up by 1st hand personal experience, that there is a spiritual world, much greater than we dare really understand – but we are part of it both in life and after death... In this realm – funnily enough there is conflict, and a mix of good and evil intents. I have good reason to believe that it is two sided – and that man is of extreme interest to them. Yes demons do exist and deceive man – why do you think so much drags people away from God? So many drawn towards the occult even like Hitler & the Nazi’s, to people meditating and chanting to bring up or send away demons ?, to people seeking “supernatural powers?, to blood scarifies ? the whole aim is to pull people away from God – and it does not matter how – if believing in aliens is a good way that will do....
I have seen so many folk be sucked into things (whether it started with ufology, or paranormal or tarot or whatever), ending up in occult practices and their lives being totally screwed up – both for now and onwards... Yes I am sure than demons have been mistaken for ETs and visa versa..

E) Here is a debateable one – remote viewing ? Scientific opening up of latent human capability or demonic occult powers ??? It would make a good thread in its own right – the answer from my viewpoint is that both are happening..... but that is another big debate.... and I have not even mentioned God given spiritual gifts yet.......... (light blue touch paper....... )

So without getting more complex – there is more than one thing going on – and aliens and demons are often mixed up... Too often people are ending up welcoming in demons having been deceived to think that they are dealing with some “superior being”. Too often UFO/ ET experiences, and demon experiences have been written off as bad dreams or physiological problems.
Debunking has become almost religious for some people - One cannot take away peoples experiences – but one can look at their experiences, look at them in several ways and correlate together with other data and experiences – then .......

A good healthy dose of observing, scepticism and questioning but with an open mind.- but the normal scientific rational ways at looking at things works.......

Observe & measure, correlate data, model, test models.... The simplest explanation if often right, and truth is much stranger than fiction.......

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Look at the testimony of the so called alien visitations. They are obsessed with Jesus! They go out of their way to deny the gospel or claim that they really invented Jesus. They purposely try to mislead folks away from orthodox christianity. It is pure demonic behavior. The earth is behind enemy lines, which is why these spirit creatures and thier UFO puppets are fighting against the creator and are trying to destroy your soul. I'd stay away if I were you.

wow how deep modern christian programming ingrains itself.
In my opinion it's a psychological neurosis stemming from misinterpreted information.

It's like amazon tribes calling a helicopter "the wind god"...
or modern americans calling HAARP-caused hurricanes "acts of "god" ..which in a convoluted sense IS true (heh) since we're all "god" together as one. eh.. fine print loopholes lawlz..

but anyway...

to 7thunders...

just curious.. how do you imagine the 7 angels of the apocalypse and their "bowls" to manifest?
do you see them as pretty androgynous people in robes and wings with trombone "trumpets" pressed to their lips?

or can you extrapolate this to a more realistic modern method of explanation? a technologically explainable feat? giant bowl-shaped ships emerging from "clouds"? thunderous sounds emanated?

no?

...meh.

and how do you characterize this army of god that comes to destroy Babylon? and imagining Babylon as America in it's current form,
do you see them as evil or good?
If they are doing the work of your perceived version of god, while they destroy your homeland, do you see them as "demons" or "angels"?
the visions portrayed in the book of revelations show some pretty ruthless acts going on (though may very well be necessary in the "cleansing" of the long-term plan)...

if you're a victim caught under their assault..
do you still see them as "invading alien demons" .. or do you see them as angels of the lord which through their very destructive nature, are just fulfilling a part of the plan that your version of 'god' has prophecized is necessary??

jsut throwin' a few monkey-wrenches of thought into your presentation of assumptions and delusions.

-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

You are so right - what church teaches that aliens are demons? None. Aliens do not feature in any church's teachings.

However, demons can probably take the form of angels, aliens, or even people, as they wish.

It is up to the individual to ascertain what is a demon and what is not.

Ask God's angels to surround you, and you will be able to judge what is a demon and what is not.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

A few points for the debate......

a) We need to remember that it is we that are made in the image of God, we are his children – not the angles & demons.... they are not higher than us... That shocks some folk – but it is true. They are very powerful spiritual beings – but we are the ones created in His image.

b) I suggest that ETs are much the same as us and one find the good and the evil, the God loving, the God fearing and the occultists – and all shades between.... The only real differentiator between us and the ETs is technology.

c) I have come across some reports where ETs talk of a supreme spiritual being in the universe, other ET reports have spoke of a society goes badly wrong if they do not follow the “laws” of a supreme being .... there was another account where an ET race spoke of their near complete self destruction before they turned back - again turning back to what we call God. What is interesting – non of these sorts of reports come from supposed encounters with “greys” or “reptilians”

d) I have also come across ET accounts which are very anti-christian – very specifically anti-Christian and know the name of Jesus and do not like it – now what does one make of that ? Noticeablely – these tend to come from supposed encounters with Greys.....

e) There is a connection between some occult practices and certain ETs.... now this will sound totally “off the wall” If one looks at history and how Hitler and the Nazi leadership were heavily into the occult, and some of the things that went on, well some reports suggest that some ETs (specifically greys) show signs of some of the same practices... Hmmmmm

f) In religious terms – this asks the question “Just how BIG is your God ?” creator of the universe – and lots of intelligent life not just man ? the same spiritual struggle going on all over place ? that is a very sobering thought .......

g) The shape size and smell of greys could also easily have them called and mistaken as demons “in the flesh” – but demons are spiritual creatures... not flesh.....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000
reply to post by SevenThunders

A few points for the debate......

a) We need to remember that it is we that are made in the image of God,

actually tghe current ediions of the Bible have removed the term "Elohim" and "Yaweh Elohim" and replaced both of those terms with the broad term "God" or "The Lord" .

in the early versions of the Bible it was written The Elohim (plural) said now let us make man in OUR image. (plural)

we are his children –

I agree, all life are children of the Creator of ALL. (us last time we unified)

not the angles & demons.... they are not higher than us...

angels and demons aren't allowed to be children of the Creator of ALL?

how's that possible?
they exist.
anything that exists has been CREATED by a CREATOR... thus being it's offspring... it's children
that means all and everything.

everybody even angels and demons.

I think you've confused the allencompassing "god" with the "Elohim"

-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
REMOVED UNNECESSARY ATTACK

P.S. The videos referenced 'Nephilim Rising' are pretty bad. The arguments made in those videos are really stupid. Silly videos and silly thread.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by bloodline]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Please look here, very interesting and if true (seems reasonable for me), it supports the idea that aliens=demons (in fact, that would be the best for us because they don't like Jesus)

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ah, demons behind ever bush!

Hmm, let see in the bible days demons were responsible for epilepsy, depression, obvious mental illnesses and for whatever else they didn't understand. I have sat in churches and heard them called out by specific names, when convenient. When a pastor has a group of strong spiritual women and fears loosing control it is the terrifying spirit of Jezebel...come on guys it is the year 2009!

What people don't understand they tend to fear, of course all christians fear demons, even though at the same time they scream about the name that is above all names, but he can't handle the demons so we should shake in fear!

Basically we do not yet know the full intentions of ET visitors. I see no reason these travelers or time travelers or inter dimensional travelers should be all good or all bad. They certainly are more advanced than we are technologically but as we see here on earth, advances in tech can be put to a wonderful use, or can be used very destructively.

Who among you is sure of the races of aliens, their politics, spirituality, or motives? None of you, or me either. There are many that have been contacted by them and have accounts on either side. Bottom line, uncertainty.

Why on the other hand couldn't these aliens be the winged angels of days gone by? Why couldn't they be the ones that took Elijah up in the chariot of fire, why couldn't the wheel within a wheel be an alien craft? Angels are spoken of as beings of light, and tales of people being struck powerless or falling to the earth in a coma like state. Why oh why does it have to be demons???? OH, Don't forget about that friendly angel in the bible that slayed thousands of Assyrians overnight....very loving indeed. OH, that is love if you are of the chosen lineage, and full of hate and vengeance if not. LOL

If you read that bible you love so much you will see the demons are the bad angels that rebelled against god and were restricted to the realms of earth . If that is your premise then of course the aliens coming from space surely cannot be your demons, unless of course your book is wrong.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by redhead57]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I also am beginning to support the theory that the aliens are not from 20 billion light years away... I'm leaning towards another dimension (parallel, spritiual, 5th, whatever) or ancient beings from this planet's distant past. Nephelim or Watchers comes up all the time. It certainly seems like the earth's population is being prepped for these aliens to arrive and show themselves and "save" us from certain impending doom.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well the deadline that Bassett set in the UFO conference is drawing closer...can't wait to hear what this information is they are going to release. Dan Burish and Eagles Disobey are gearing up for another big announcement. Before you flip at the mention of their names, I read and gather information from as many varied sources as possible. I wonder what John Lear has been up to.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
as you can see, the thread has been cleaned up "a bit." please refrain from personal attacks, off topic comments, pointless jokes and unwanted trolling.

thank you and have a pleasant day.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I tend to lean the opposite way that any school of thought may preach. Christianity teaches aliens are demons. Islam teaches aliens are god's servant's. Who is right? Who is wrong? I guess it depends which belief system you subscribe to. I tend to think though that if aliens are here to control us why haven't they done so yet? And if they don't show up until the end of destruction...then I'm going to have to believe they are here to help us.

Actually some aspects of Christianity teach that Aliens are both Angels and demons. When people see ufo's they are actually seeing Angels or the latter.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hello to all!
I just watched these videos and for me it comes to the same problems all the time.

This is exactly what happens when people need to prove that they exist and that they have common beliefs in a society. The "religion war" has and will always be a question of interpretation and necessity of belonging to a certain race that has the "right" answer and view on life. This is called the need of reality abstraction.

I have noticed that Christians that have replied to this are 90%, no doubt, no question, right about aliens being demons. My question here is why? Is it because since the creation of mankind (or extension) we have ALWAYS rejected what does not make sense for us or what does not make part of our natural environment?

How ever going as far as personalising a demon also shows the need to put an image to the devil just like putting an image to ANY god (my argument is NOT against Christians nor the existence of faith in people).

Am I the only one thinking this? I mean someone already said that men have created the image of god. So, what would happen, if we came to the fortunate time of real knowledge and everything Christians, Muslims, Jews etc... believed as true was completely the opposite?

What if for once, evil won on the planet and our real gods are waiting for the right time to come back.... again?

These are just my thoughts... maybe I went too far...

peace!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989
[more

Some are just more advanced physical beings ,alot like us in the plausable future. Yet ,there are also aliens that are gods. Now, gods are all good and not to be seen in a negative context that the bible has inserted in the minds of the masses.

Some aliens , a specifically a faction of the greys have earned a bad name ,yet i see them as more less tweeky scientists moreless. Picture a sci fi scenerio where bio tech madness occurs.

Now, there is once race that Collier talks about ,yes those reps and yes they could be republicans but we'll call them reptillians . These suckers are bio engeneered by some unknown et race who wanted top notch security. yet these suckers broke off and went to war since they felt they could steal the show. Now ,most are hybernating and waiting for a major catastrophe before coming down and eating us.

Again, the good aliens are gods and are close and perhaps on a first name basis with God . God simply got lonely and blew itself up into many parts which is called life.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The general difficulty in equating demons with aliens or ghosts or time travelers is that they all seem to exist primarily outside our normal reality, which makes them very difficult to properly study and classify.

Imagine a kind of living entity that exists within a matrix of energy, but essentially as a "potentiality," ready and waiting for an individual or group consciousness to give them a definite form. Christians, with their belief system in place, would manifest these things as angels or demons. Someone a bit less religious might conjure them up as aliens.

The problem is always going to be that we have no good theoretical framework within which we can test these things. In our current science, in order to have a consciousness you need to put it in a physical matrix, such as a brain. We don't have anything that works using only EM fields, or morphic resonant fields.

Otherwise, sure. Aliens and demons share very many similar properties, primary of which is that they've never been proven to exist beyond mythology.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I would give you a prize if I could, but I only can give a star.

You have summed up exactly the "battle" that rages here every day (and on almost all topics). Every "knows" that they are right. Every possible combination of beliefs is represented on this board and every person feels that they are more correct in their assumptions than the rest.

But...they are assumptions. Based on books, stories, legends, "eye witness accounts", dreams, visitations, revelation, etc., etc.

No one knows. Faith. It's all faith.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No, aliens are aliens.
and I dont know about demons.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Aliens are much more enlighted consciously then we are. We are being controlled without even knowing it. Become aware that, Income tax is a form of control, schooling is control, autos that use gasoline is control. How about the use of the media, after 9/11 everyone was so angry in america that they said yes to going to war. Most of those people know now that that was a mistake, controlling people with fear of further attacks convinced them that war was the right action to take. The human mind is easily molded. Just to further the point that we are controlled, look at the video cameras popping up everywhere on our streets. It's for our "safety"? Wake up and realize that we are being catalogued (potentially by alien masters) for the purpose of control.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe Aliens are demons.

Angels are Light. Fallen Angels once were Light but have fallen. In order to see UFO's, our consciences have to be raised -something that is happening right now and the existence of, the definite proof of the existence of UFO's will not happen until that time.

That's why there hasn't been official definite proof yet. Once there's definite proof in God, which is coming soon after some more bashing of Christianity is laid out, there'll be proof of demons, and then we'll all have a CONSCIENCE choice to make (the End Times when Satan rules) between good and evil.

The Delusion is that Aliens are from other planets and that they have come here to help us during our darkest hour (lack of faith brought on by sin and spiritually in need of guidance). How convenient isn't it? Sadly, most will trust in the UFO's (fallen Light from the sky) and aliens (demons from the fallen Light) in which they see because most can only trust in something they can see, when they should be trusting in something in which they cannot see...God.

Good luck to you all...even those who criticize...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Because people have short attention spans Ill sum it up in a sentence,

People see what they want to see.

People are raised a certain way and have biases and pre-determined ideals and filters which has their perspective skewed a certain way, their way. So one event has many interpretation.
Just because in the Bible they are written a certain way, doesnt mean it cant be taken literally. Perhaps alien visitors came down and the humans could not fathom other galaxies, and decided that the beings were Omnipotent, intangible things to be worshipped. Or maybe they actually are spiritual beings people can now fathom to have come from other planets (due to advancing technology).

But I have always wondered what would be gained from 'turning people against God', because its like, okay they succeed, people are blasphemers, God kills everyone and the demons and starts anew. They dont succeed, God is happy and sits back watchin the love. The whole idea of "Evil" is complete and utter illogical... I just dont see how people could believe that.

But then again I dont believe in the whole alien phenomenon at all anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join