It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens US with first strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Omaha needed you huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Omaha needed you huh?

Uh...no. I actually ended up in California for 3 years along the beach.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Which beach, California is my home and I know most of the beach communities.

I lived in Santa Monica for 5 years and love the Californis coast - 101 North baby!

Big Sur is very cool, but Santa Barbara shouldn't be missed.

Talk to me,
Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
deepwaters - I lived 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara along Hwy 101 and 1.

I plan on moving to Santa Barbara for my second career in a decade or so, it's an awesome city/area.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halo
deepwaters - I lived 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara along Hwy 101 and 1.

I plan on moving to Santa Barbara for my second career in a decade or so, it's an awesome city/area.

Take care Halo, the North-Koreans could try to nuke California with their Taepo Dong 2 ICBM.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
UP - Yes, we're aware of that and making plans to stop it.....this is my career field.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Apparently, Halo/MT69 is not aware of his giant loss of credibility.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Apparently, Halo/MT69 is not aware of his giant loss of credibility.

You cannot even figure out where I live, so anything you say about me is nothing. I don't need to come here and lie about myself.

Someone you know very well knows where I live because I told him, but obviously he's going to let you go on and on without knowing the TRUTH. Maybe because you seem to attack certain people here for no reason.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

UP - Yes, we're aware of that and making plans to stop it.....this is my career field.

Please, nothing you have said or posted is any surprise to me. You constantly state the obvious, and pass this on as some bit of top secret info. It seems that you may be unhappy with who you are, that is why you have created this ' secret agent ' persona.

PS. If you really do have an intelligence job, state your unit ! or shut up.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Please, nothing you have said or posted is any surprise to me. You constantly state the obvious, and pass this on as some bit of top secret info. It seems that you may be unhappy with who you are, that is why you have created this ' secret agent ' persona.

PS. If you really do have an intelligence job, state your unit ! or shut up.

Who pissed in your cornflakes??? I've never given out classified info here and I will never do it either. I prefer to live FREE from JAIL FYI.

If my wife doesn't know what I see at work, why do YOU think you're PRIVY to it??!?!

Oh, do you think I'm going to say where I work on this board??? Get a clue.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, how surprising, I about what I expected. So, what's your unit or is that top secret too ?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm going to tell everyone where I work. Let's see....why don't you tell everyone here your job's address/phone number???

Oh, please name the unit that keyturned on that PK "Glory Trip," the base where it launched from, the unit that set up the launch and the location where the warheads landed..in the picture next to my name....since you are a military "expert."

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think this is enough personal slapping for this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm going to tell everyone where I work. Let's see....why don't you tell everyone here your job's address/phone number???

Oh, please name the unit that keyturned on that PK "Glory Trip," the base where it launched from, the unit that set up the launch and the location where the warheads landed..in the picture next to my name....since you are a military "expert."

The Air Force successfully conducted the first test flight of the Peacekeeper June 17, 1983, from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. The missile traveled 4,190 miles (6,704 kilometers) before dropping six unarmed test reentry vehicles in the Kwajalein Missile Test Range in the Pacific Ocean.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm just asking mad scientist if he can answer some detailed questions about my career field, since he's calling me a liar and pulling down summary info OFF THE INTERNET in order to look like an "expert."

By the way...the 400th MS keyturned on the PK ICBM from Vandenberg AFB, CA with help from the 576th FTS. I kinda know since I lived on that base 6 years 3 different times and I turned down the 576th FTS to work at my current job...in a secret location.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by Halo]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Poor HALO, you asked me for a very specific information on a missile test( which I have only a minor interest in). Do you expect me to know it offhand ?
What it seems like is that you are talking about yourself. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Your ICBM knowledge is from reading stuff on the internet, but my ICBM knowledge is from actually doing and teaching it for 7 years. But hey, you're the military "expert" here according to your bio.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Your ICBM knowledge is from reading stuff on the internet, but my ICBM knowledge is from actually doing and teaching it for 7 years. But hey, you're the military "expert" here according to your bio.

Yeah, you are sop knowlegable LOL. That's why on our u2u's I actually know more than you.
Your right the internet is an excellent source of information, is there a problem with that ? Do you think the information is BS ?
The fact that I have more knowlege than you on this subject, surely must be proof that you are a BS artist.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thread locked because you two children cannot stop slapping each other.

My appologies to the other participants of this thread who were attempting a discussion. Perhaps a new thread would be best anyway.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by William]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join