It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why Israel doesn't want peace with the Palastinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So, if population trends continue Palastinians will out number Israeli's within 10 years. Wow, that may change Israeli's dominance in region now wouldn't it? If Israel and Palastine accept peace now as two entirely seperate states it may work to their advantage and avoid a sizable problem from Israel's perspective. However, that does not seem to the direction we are headed. So, they can try and get the Palastinians to simply leave, but that doesn't seem to be working out too well either. They could incorporate them into Israeli society, but then they could vote and most likely vote out all current Israeli officials. Hmmm....that really does present a problem. Well, there is obvious option bomb, shoot, and destroy as much as possible and keep the population low and avoid the problem all together.

Former President Jimmy Carter said Monday that Israel will face a "catastrophe" unless it revives the Mideast peace process and establishes an independent Palestinian state.

www.haaretz.com...

www.philipweiss.org...

www.ask.com... inutes-puts-a-nail-in-the-twostate-coffin.html

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Excerpt from Jimmy Carter speech.
"One would be to expel large numbers of Palestinians, which he said would amount to "ethnic cleansing."

The second would be to deprive the Palestinians of equal voting rights, which he said would amount to 'apartheid'."

This is precisely what is already happening.

In July 2008, 21 South African activists, including ANC members, visited Israel and Occupied Palestine. Their conclusion was unanimous. Israel is far worse than apartheid as former Deputy Minister of Health and current MP Nozizwe Madlala-Routledge explained:
“What I see here is worse than what we experienced - the absolute control of people’s lives, the lack of freedom of movement, the army presence everywhere, the total separation and the extensive destruction we saw....racist ideology is also reinforced by religion, which was not the case in South Africa.”
(Source: MostlyWater.Org)

A SENIOR aide to the Pope has sparked a serious diplomatic row between the Vatican and Tel Aviv by describing Gaza as “a big concentration camp”.
In an interview with Italian media on Wednesday, Cardinal Renato Martino, president of the Vatican’s Council for Justice and Peace, said “Defenceless populations are always the ones who pay. Look at the conditions in Gaza: more and more, it resembles a big concentration camp.”
(Source: The Scotsman)

SIR Gerald Kaufman, the veteran Labour MP, yesterday compared the actions of Israeli troops in Gaza to the Nazis who forced his family to flee Poland.
Sir Gerald, who was brought up as an orthodox Jew and Zionist, said: “My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town… a German soldier shot her dead in her bed.
“My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza. The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt from gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians.”
He said the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants “was the reply of the Nazi” and added: “I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants.”
He accused the Israeli government of seeking “conquest” and added:
“They are not simply war criminals, they are fools.”
(Source: The Scotsman)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Palestinian population growth rate is probably Israel's worst fear after the Iranian nuclear bomb. The Palestinian population (West Bank and Gaza) is estimated to be 400,000 in 1967. Currently the Pal. population (WB and Gaza) is estimated to be 4 million, a ten-fold increase. Israel's recent Gaza offensive, and strangulation of the Gaza economy may put a dent in the population growth, but it remains to be seen if it has any effect. This problem goes beyond then just a religious conflict of Jews vs Muslims. The sociological aspect of this conflict has been overlooked. In the end, there are going to be large numbers of unemployed Palestinian youths with nothing to look forward to. It's a recipe for disaster, if there isn't already one.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
According to this article in Israel's Ynet news , the balance has already shifted.

Israel - that is, the area under de facto Israeli control, comprising Israel, Gaza, the West Bank, has a total population of 11.43 million.

Of those, 5.6 million people are Jewish, while 5.83 million people are not Jewish (2.46 million Palestinians in the West Bank, 1.55 million Palestinians residing in the Gaza Strip, 1.5 million Palestinians who are citizens of the State of Israel, and another 0.32 million people characterized as “other non-Jews.”)

49% Jewish, if you ignore the green line - which Israel always seems to do...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I read that the Illuminati and Albert Pike engineered a plan to create 3 world wars and it was hatched in the mid 1800's, The plan was to create a catastrophe for the Jewish people as a excuse for the British to hand over the land of Palestine to the Jews...BUT it was really to create the state of Israel and hand it over to the Rothschild's. Their 3rd world war was going to be between the Christians and the Muslims. Their plan was to rebuild the temple for their coming of the Messiah which is really the Antichrist.
Funny that I just read a report that 50% of all Palestinian males have the Y chromosome of the ancient Israelite s. Meaning 50% of them are distant relatives of Jesus. Explains why they are creating a genocide of the Palestinian people.
I also read here......
Iranians and the Arabs share the same alphabet and some of the words they use are exactly the same or similar. Both call the Caspian Sea the Sea of Khazar or the Khazar Sea. Later, the much newer western languages introduced the name Caspian Sea. But the Arabic and Persian word Khazar reaches much further back into history and evokes memories of the Kingdom of Khazaria. From the early Middle Ages the Khazar captial of Itil was located in the delta region of the Volga river on the north shore of the Khazar Sea. Later the Khazars, a Turkic people who had converted to Babylonian Talmudic Judaism around 740 A.D., were swept up in the westward migrations that brought them to Russia, the Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary and ultimately, Palestine.

So I guess those claiming to be Jews are really impostors from Turkey. The bible tells us to be careful of those that claim they are jews for they are not but from the synagogue of Satan. I urge anyone to read the Babylonian Talmud...
It says it all......
Things that make you say Hmmm?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
I read somewhere that their plan to creat 3 world wars was hatched in the 1800's to create a catastrophe for the Jewish people as a excuse for the British to hand over the land of Palestine to the Jews...BUT it was really to hand Israel over to the Rothschild's. Their 3rd world war was going to be between the Christians and the Muslims. Their plan was to rebuild the temple for their coming of the Messiah which is really the Antichrist.
Funny that I just read a report that 50% of all Palestinian males have the Y chromosome of the ancient Israelite s. Meaning 50% of them are distant relatives of Jesus. Explains why they are creating a genocide of the Palestinian people.
I also read here......
Iranians and the Arabs share the same alphabet and some of the words they use are exactly the same or similar. Both call the Caspian Sea the Sea of Khazar or the Khazar Sea. Later, the much newer western languages introduced the name Caspian Sea. But the Arabic and Persian word Khazar reaches much further back into history and evokes memories of the Kingdom of Khazaria. From the early Middle Ages the Khazar captial of Itil was located in the delta region of the Volga river on the north shore of the Khazar Sea. Later the Khazars, a Turkic people who had converted to Babylonian Talmudic Judaism around 740 A.D., were swept up in the westward migrations that brought them to Russia, the Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary and ultimately, Palestine.

So I guess those claiming to be Jews are really from Turkey. The bible tells us to becareful of those that claim they are jews for they are from the synagogue of Satan. I urge anyone to read the Babylonian Talmud...
It says it all......
Things that make you say Hmmm?

I read somewhere that their plan -you lost me as soon as you said that.I still read your post though.
And im not going to take your word for it either when your post begins with "i read somewhere.."
I can say this i read somewhere wideawake08 shot a killed a police officer and is currently on the run.Must be true since i read it somewhere eh?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice69

www.threeworldwars.com...
Tell Me More About Albert Pike
Albert Pike's Background

Jump to Albert Pike & Three World Wars.

Very few outsiders know about the intimate plans of Albert Pike and the architects of the New World Order. In the 19th Century Albert Pike established a framework for bringing about the One World Order. Based on a vision revealed to him, Albert Pike wrote a blueprint of events that would play themselves out in the 20th century, with even more of these events yet to come. It is this blueprint which we believe unseen leaders are following today, knowingly or not, to engineer the planned Third and Final World War.
If I am not mistaken don't they have a STATUE of him in Washington. Things that make you say Hmmm?

For SOME ignorance is BLISS...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Wow, thanks for the current numbers!!!1

Someone had stated the Vatican equated Gaza to a concentration camp. IMO, that is right on target. I love reading what anti Zionist Jews say of the situation, which is pretty much the same thing, just because I find it both more interesting and perhaps more realiable when two people within the same faith debate issues of disagreement. I suppose when a person tries to take religion out of the conflict and look at it in sociological terms, the Israeli government just may look at women and children as "weapons" or "terrorists" Most Palastinian women have 5 or 6 children, where as nonArab Israeli's tend to go with the 2 or maybe 3 children. Doesn't really take a rocket scientist to realize that eventually they will simply be bred out.

new topics

top topics

join