It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest DISINFO agent ring in the world!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

I have a REAL REAL funny feeling that this is exactly the negativity that SO was talking about when he proclaimed that the Culture of Negativity has to stop.

It's seriously not for you to judge whether or not he has "a confused little mind", and by stating as much, you are fostering exactly that negativity.

AB1

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So you cannot point out things now, with regards to other members and the posts they make, to make a point in another post or thread?

If this falls under that banner, then we have all lost something on here.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
So you cannot point out things now, with regards to other members and the posts they make, to make a point in another post or thread?

If this falls under that banner, then we have all lost something on here.

For fear of being completely off-topic (which I am) I'm only going to post this one last thing about it and leave it alone.... you were drawing a conclusion on his state of mind, on his metality with a negative undertone, that's not simply "pointing something out", that's being covertly aggresive.

Sorry for the dereail King, as promised I'll leave it alone.

AB1

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Amen.......it is a growing problem, and potentially a unfixable problem. It is just so hard to really know what is truth and what is not. So until the truth is exposed(if ever) I fear we will always have this problem. You had a point though when you said ATS can do something, we can take note of the similarities and events that cause the suspected disinfo agents to come out. From there we can take measures to recognize and respond to them. Good thread, star and flag.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Please stop focusing on each other, and focus on the issues.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
this is why I dont take anything they say serious. Its to bad we dont know who or what to believe anymore.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
disinfo agents suck.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If I'm reading you correctly, I would agree that almost all dis-info agents are unwitting and more harshly, witless, participants in dis-info campaigns perpetrated by TPTB.
I don't believe that most dis-info persons are aware of the larger conspiracy that they are a participant in, as I said, witless, just regurgitating what they perceive as reality, based on their spoon fed perceptions of the world at large.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How does one become a DisInfo agent? "Hell I could really use a job!"

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I find it curious that most people seem to think that this board is largely free of disinformants, despite being the largest board of its kind on the 'net.

If it's anywhere (and it is everywhere), you will find it here most of all.

So, have you seen a UFO? - Swamp Gas sometimes moves from here to there and then goes out. LOL

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I feel like a broken record here, as I say this every time the topic comes up, but:

The most effective disinfo agents are those that don't know they are participating in it. Simply passing opn false information as fact is being an agent of disinformation.

All of the above thus suggests, those cultures that thrive on internet / TV usage are BOTH at the same time, the most and least informed...

These cultures that watch too much TV/internet usage are probably the most confused, because the average Joe doesn't have the ability to wade through all the info.

Not to mention the time.

namaste

p.s I am still waiting for a decent photo (last one was during WWII) of a UFO that does not have an Iron Cross emblazoned on the side.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CHiram_Abiff]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join