It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest DISINFO agent ring in the world!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey all, a lot of people know that the topic of Disinfo Agents comes up often on this forum, everyone fears them, and everyone does their best to call them out when they feel they spot one.

Disinfo Agents stop getting paid posting here

A simple method to detect disinfo

Are just a couple of the threads that discuss this issue. Everyone is so concerned, if someone holds a belief contrary to the majority, well they must be a disinfo agent.

So what do we do? We call them out! We ridicule them, label them as a disinfo agent, then we move onto the next thread. The only issue is that we never actually get to destroy a disinfo agent, we can never truly out them. There isn't enough material to judge, and even the largest debates are just circular attacks.

So it's easy to lose heart, to give up essentially. Isn't it endlessly frustrating feeling that you're absolutely certain, someone is a disinfo agent, yet you can't get others to believe you? Wouldn't it be nice if you knew for a fact that someone was a disinfo agent, and you could do so much to slow their disinfo machine, and get more and more people to discredit them? Wouldn't it be nice to get more and more people to recognise their game, and systematically discredit them, so their words and actions can't continue to poison peoples mind at it's current rate.

Now is your chance.

Destroying - The Biggest DISINFO agent ring in the world

The fact is that even if every single disinfo agent on this site was completely GONE tomorrow, the impact of that would be only a fraction of the impact that would be created by destroying the worlds largest disinfo ring.

Who makes up the largest DISINFO agent ring in the world?

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and others. All mainstream news. They are the most powerful, most widespread disinfo agents this world has EVER known. All human history, there has never existed such a powerful force.

The best part, is that they are PROVEN disinfo agents. We get to publicly witness them skewing facts, protecting people rather than persecuting, falsely reporting information, planting disinfo seeds, sensationalizing benign topics as means of distraction, or means of agenda propagation. At this point, it is undebatable.

How are they so powerful?

Because of YOU. It's bad enough that they have the entire sheeple populace captured, but when so called free-thinkers of this forum instantly gobble up their propaganda and perpetuate it, YOU are the ones giving them power.

How can anything be done?

Step one, is quit feeding the monster. Quit instantly posting CNN headlines on this forum, quit letting their "FACTS" not only build your perception, but dictate your life. Quit ridiculing fox for being right wing, what part of that don't you understand, LEFT WING/RIGHT WING IS ONLY AN ILLUSION!

There is NO such thing, and yet I watch people spend literally thousands of man hours (ON THIS FORUM ALONE) debating, squabbling and running around in circles arguing over LEFT and RIGHT. But that's just ONE example, of the hundreds of examples that show that not only are they planting distraction media, but it works fabulously for propagating their agenda.

The LEFT/RIGHT debate is as I said, just 1 of 100's of example of how they force us to squabble and debate. Now some will argue, well we should be debating these things. But what I am trying to make a point of, is the fact that NO we shouldn't, they are simply distractions which consume our time, force us into division, and ultimately get us no where as far as stopping the agenda goes.

I created a media thread a couple weeks back detailing HOW and WHY the MSN does what they do. Mainstream Media - How we are all being bent over

Use the above thread to understand HOW they pull off their deception. Educate yourselves on their tactics, so that when you do see them spreading propaganda you can identify it, and come to real conclusions on the matter, rather than the conclusion they placed for you, on a silver platter.

I created that thread after the Tea parties, where I finally got fed up with their garbage and exposed exactly what had happened. How people were fooled, and why. Right before the Tea Parties, the MSN (especially Fox and GB) started snuggling upto conspiracies, and then went and ridiculed the Tea Parties and their attendees. This forum, gobbled up the snuggle party.

The thing is, that since then, we have had the Swine Flu pandemic to further help me illustrate my point. This forum absolutely GOBBLED IT UP. So many hundreds of 'free-thinking' and 'ignorance denying' patrons threw all that to the wind and gobbled up every second of media coverage.

Swine Flu 'Pandemic': What it proves

The swine flu pandemic was helpful in proving the power of the MSN in another form. It's ability to capture the nation with a perceived threat, and systematically remove rights, cause mass panic, have people again wasting 1000's of hours talking about nothing. And, even on THIS forum, their well oiled propaganda machine worked amazingly well. Even admins were feverishly pushing the swine flu garbage, before realizing the Media had again hoodwinked them.

Honestly, if 1 week before the "SWINE FLU FRENZY" someone came to this forum and said "Closing the border to mexico will be on the table of possibilities in a couple weeks" they would have been ridiculed off the board without a doubt. But in the face of a "Pandemic", it was an easy possibility. Thus proving how quickly the world could change for ALL of us, if the Media portrays a threat even worse than the swine flu.

Time for everyone here to make a difference

So people, it's time that we quit feeding the monster. Start demanding fair, and real media coverage from those companies, and don't stop attacking them until they become public servants once more, rather than corporate pushers. If they are UNABLE to quit their ways, then they must be stopped.

Because without the media, there will be no revolution. There will be no change. There will be no freedom, and there will be no way out.

We must stop the media from skewing facts, rather than stating them. We must stop the media from protecting interests, rather than exposing them. We must stop the media, from being unchecked, and given a free ride to lie, manipulate, plant and distort facts. We must stop the media, for every great change that we desire, hinges on our ability to sway the media into being an ally, rather than enemy. Without them on our side, there is no way that anything can ever be done to destroy the pavement of the road to tyranny.

Malcolm X
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

JFK
A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability.

Thanks for reading.

Learn more:
OutFoxed - Rupert Murdochs war on Journalism

Mainstream Media - How we are all bent over

Karl 12's thread - "Orwell rolls in his grave"

[edit on 6-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
very well put and said. instead of singling one entity out, you have done your home work

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Hi, king9072.

Now I know why I CLICKed on [friend], a while ago ! ! B-)

S & F, man. You're right all the way ! !

Blue skies.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nice one!

Except for this bit:

Originally posted by king9072
Quit instantly posting CNN headlines on this forum,

When news from these kind of outlets comes around, it's not everyone who takes it at face value.

I very often (habit) will FIRST ask myself.."why am I reading this and why now".

Sometimes there is more truth to be found if you read between the lines. It would be a pity to lose such precious glimpses by omitting stories from ATS merely because of their initial message.

Read the mind behind the stories first, not the stories themselves.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
well written sir, but this thread is another dis-info thread at best.

Use your own mind , do some research and you will be fine.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I feel like a broken record here, as I say this every time the topic comes up, but:

The most effective disinfo agents are those that don't know they are participating in it. Simply passing opn false information as fact is being an agent of disinformation.

It's sort of like the word "terrorist". Put a vivid idea of what you WANT that word to mean, and you can attach it to whatever you want.

With "disinfo agent" people automatically think of some gov't spook, sitting in this black suit, with black glasses, ear piece and all, typing away at a computer posting false information.

MOST OF THE TIME, this is not the case. It is much easier to let some ignorant civilian do it for them.

I'm not saying we need people on here calling others disinfo agents, but doing so is really not as outlandish as some would like to make it sound.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Nice one!

Except for this bit:

Originally posted by king9072
Quit instantly posting CNN headlines on this forum,

When news from these kind of outlets comes around, it's not everyone who takes it at face value.

I very often (habit) will FIRST ask myself.."why am I reading this and why now".

Sometimes there is more truth to be found if you read between the lines. It would be a pity to lose such precious glimpses by omitting stories from ATS merely because of their initial message.

Read the mind behind the stories first, not the stories themselves.

Well, I feel that the Swine flu blatantly showed that you can't rely on people to read the mind behind the story, and research then drawn their own conclusions.

The fact is that 80% of the population, the "sheeple" already gobble up the info. When it gets posted on here, where you would assume that you have people who THINK, READ BETWEEN THE LINES, Research and come to their own conclusions - it's painfully obvious that even here, that does not happen.

As a whole, the Media and their efforts are poisonous, and with peoples inability to recognize propaganda, we have the chaos that ensued on this forum known as Swine Flu. But please keep in mind, that I use swine flu as only one example, of hundreds that reach this forum each year.

Though I wish we lived in a utopian world where people actually used THINKING to come to conclusions, I am afraid it has become painfully obvious that people do not wish to do that. They would rather just gobble up whats thrown on the platter, sheeple and CT's are just as guilty when it comes to that matter.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Amen to that - here are some award winning films on the subject for anyone who hasn't seen them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great post

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Amen to that - here are some award winning films on the subject for anyone who hasn't seen them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great post

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

Wow, just watching your docu now, it's very good so far. Mirrors some of my exact thoughts, I have added your thread with the video to my original post, if you wish for it's removal as I mentioned in your thread, simply u2u me. Thanks for your input

Edit to reply to cautiouslypessimistic:

Great point, and it moves mountains in illustrating my point.

The thing is, you are absolutely correct. A large majority of the perceived disinfo agents are actually just ignorant people who are perpetuating myths that they believe in.

Why that's important to keep in mind:

These people did not wake up one day, and just decide they would perpetuate a myth. They woke up that day, and turned on the news. They then let the media tell them the facts, and since it's from the "trusted" media they understand it as an absolute fact.

There in lies the problem. It all comes back to the MSN, and once again, my whole argument is supported.

Thanks for your input!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
King,

It's a great post, with a lot of valuable information, I want to say that upfront, good job writing it.

Now, for how I feel about it. One of the little "things" I cant quite wrap my hands around is the urgency with which you seem to be displaying in your OP. Dis-information has been around for time immemorial, while the vehicle has changed, the delivery of it hasn't, nor the intent behind it.

Dis-information (aka dis-info agents) is too grey an area to just proclaim that it can be stopped much less issuing a directive that we (the populace) need to step up an effort to eradicate it. Dis-information would never come in the form of an "agent of deception" telling you something is blue when you know it's red, nothing is ever that obvious. With that in mind, the language surrounding what may be dis-information could also be genuine information (to the best of the messengers knowledge), it could be disingenuous, OR it could be simple misinterpretation.

I liken grey areas of this nature to "peace". A good film (with undertones of complete irony) Equilibrium, spins a tale of a Utopian society; one without war, without emotion (purportedly war's causation), in perfect harmony with each other. Why? Because the population were given drugs to eliminate those emotions, those warring desires, etc. But the underlying premise is, at what cost? The cost is, as should become obvious, the right to choose whether or not you (the population) WANT to feel those things. In the end you have to question is COMPLETE peace and HARMONY truly worth what it might take to achieve it?

This is where I feel dis-information falls in. Sure, we could achieve a complete eradication of dis-information, but we may find out that the only real answer toward achieving that goal may end up being complete censorship. So again, I would have to question would it be worth it; would the end justify the means?

I'm inclined to think no, and to let what ALWAYS guides my life continue to do so, not others information, not MSM, not others opinions (although they're valued and considered), but my own common sense.

AB1

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
King,

It's a great post, with a lot of valuable information, I want to say that upfront, good job writing it.

Now, for how I feel about it. One of the little "things" I cant quite wrap my hands around is the urgency with which you seem to be displaying in your OP. Dis-information has been around for time immemorial, while the vehicle has changed, the delivery of it hasn't, nor the intent behind it.

Dis-information (aka dis-info agents) is too grey an area to just proclaim that it can be stopped much less issuing a directive that we (the populace) need to step up an effort to eradicate it. Dis-information would never come in the form of an "agent of deception" telling you something is blue when you know it's red, nothing is ever that obvious. With that in mind, the language surrounding what may be dis-information could also be genuine information (to the best of the messengers knowledge), it could be disingenuous, OR it could be simple misinterpretation.

I liken grey areas of this nature to "peace". A good film (with undertones of complete irony) Equilibrium, spins a tale of a Utopian society; one without war, without emotion (purportedly war's causation), in perfect harmony with each other. Why? Because the population were given drugs to eliminate those emotions, those warring desires, etc. But the underlying premise is, at what cost? The cost is, as should become obvious, the right to choose whether or not you (the population) WANT to feel those things. In the end you have to question is COMPLETE peace and HARMONY truly worth what it might take to achieve it?

This is where I feel dis-information falls in. Sure, we could achieve a complete eradication of dis-information, but we may find out that the only real answer toward achieving that goal may end up being complete censorship. So again, I would have to question would it be worth it; would the end justify the means?

I'm inclined to think no, and to let what ALWAYS guides my life continue to do so, not others information, not MSM, not others opinions (although they're valued and considered), but my own common sense.

AB1

It's worth noting that my thread is practically not at all about disinfo agents perse, rather Media. To say that since we have dealt with their mass disinformation campaign for so long, that changing it now is not only pointless, but useless, it's fairly ridiculous in my opinion.

I think that you need to not end your delve into the Media with this thread. I truly invite you to checkout my links, and more importantly both movies that I posted.

In my opinion, since almost every problem we face in our world is perpetuated by the media, that makes it the most important topic we discuss and do something about. If you had the intimate knowledge of the fraud and perversion of the media, I know your post would not have been written in such fashion.

Thanks for your contribution though, and I hope you get time to go through the movies.

As for the rest of your post, I fail to see the relation between this thread and the movie you described.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well, that's note entirely true. I could still know about the fraud and perversion in the Media, but if I don't let it rule my life or change my views, then I tend to belive it's a zero-impact situation is all.

AB1

Edit to note that I will check them out none the less

[edit on 6-5-2009 by alphabetaone]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

yes I agree with you, the posting of CNN and other big media headlines isn't necessarily an indicator of deception. Reading between the lines often does reveal more than the article itself

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well, that's note entirely true. I could still know about the fraud and perversion in the Media, but if I don't let it rule my life or change my views, then I tend to belive it's a zero-impact situation is all.

AB1

Edit to note that I will check them out none the less

[edit on 6-5-2009 by alphabetaone]

Again, I fail to understand how you could see the situation as "zero-impact".

The media is owned by a select view, and thus decide what is being put out as fact, and what is being ridiculed. The media is no longer here to be a barrier to political corruption, it helps breed it.

True news isn't reported, facts are misstated/slanted, or ignored outright. People aren't shown real issues, but rather distractionary issues. I really don't feel I need to repeat what I wrote in OP.

But I just can't understand that as a zero impact situation.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Zero-impact to ME... as I'm not subscirbing to what they're selling.

The impact to others I can't attest to, only myself.

AB1

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Zero-impact to ME... as I'm not subscirbing to what they're selling.

The impact to others I can't attest to, only myself.

AB1

Hehe, well this thread wasn't aimed at you or I, it was aimed those who don't understand what is going on, and need to, because the success of any of us to make any real change - depends on it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That was enjoyable to read. I applaud your efforts. I only wish we had some serious leaders to lead this movement. I nominate you.

I tried to give you 2 stars, but it wouldn't let me...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Very good post.
But they only protect their interests and whoever pays them. How will that be stopped?
We need to figure out the system they use. We are all slaves to their system.
Follow the money to the media networks. It will be hard to change it since many business' are providing them money.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Were it not for your erudite sources and thoughtful structure, I would have labeled your OP a rant. I do get your well made point, but feel it is somewhat narrow in scope. Most of the "ills" you refer to are the result of luxury of the well to do. (TV & Internet.)

Short of simply complaining to the media which would likely fall on deaf ears, you failed to provide any solutions / alternatives. A list of network contacts / an on-line petition. I offer a simple/immediate solution. Turn your TV and computer off. Poof.

Go to a library or book store, read some books. Attend lectures, seek information from sources you trust. Learn a new skill. Shed you possessions and live on a boat, become homeless. Once I lost everything, the world became mine.

I realized a long time ago "He who controls the questions, controls the answers." so I don't trust the MSM.

The bad new is there is no key to open the mysteries of the universe, the good news......it was never locked.

Kind Regards...KK

[edit on 7-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Very good post.
But they only protect their interests and whoever pays them. How will that be stopped?
We need to figure out the system they use. We are all slaves to their system.
Follow the money to the media networks. It will be hard to change it since many business' are providing them money.

Hey A+O, thanks for your input. The thing is, is that the networks themselved are owned by companies, owned by companies who are in turn owned by a few humans.

Most companies that got into the media business, for instance GE, did so as a way to keep a check on what was being reported.

If I own a business, and I also own all TV and Radio in my province or state, it is obvious that you will hear no bad news about my company. Even if I am polluting everyones back yards, instead, what you would hear, is either distractionary garbage, or positive stories about my country.

Now enlarge that, to entire country. I am sure it doesn't take long to see how immensely important it is that they be stopped. But to follow the money is unneccesary because we already know where it leads - straight from corporations, back into corporations... all parties are owned by a small group. A circle of protection, if you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join