It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS growth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This may not be the place for this, but Appaks thread is my inspiration for this. Last week, the powers that be, put out some information on how ATS has grown over the years. Charts and graphs showing traffic growth and whatnot. I have seen some changes since being a long time lurker and relatively short time member. The biggest change was when I read about a respected member dying of cancer and thought enough of this site and it's members to not only come here and post a goodby thread, but to give his daughter instructions to let us know when he passed on. That one thing in my opinion is an testimony to the family that is ATS. And just as you might bicker with your sister or brother, you would always stand up for them if need be. So congradulations ATS. Not for the finacial aspect, but for the human aspect.

Mike

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ATS has grown tremendously since I came on board several years ago and yes, it has become like a second family to me.

Every day I can look forward to learning something, both good and bad.

I love this site and care for the members.

Love and light my friends,

wupy

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ATS for me is a bit of a hobby, don't spend enough time here in any fashion for it to be personal, but I do thoroughly enjoy the people I've met here, and some of the discussions I've had.
Made me expand my opinions a bit.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread get's moved to BTS or Board Business forums.

new topics

join