It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM Sick And Tired Of All The Lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hello there,

Just wanted to let you all know i'm alive and kicking and visiting here on a daily basis, however i cannot bring myself to post on any subject.
I find that we are going into deeper waters, dark waters that for the most part we have allowed ourselves to go into.
There really isnt anything left to say, we are just living daily lies, about just about any subject you can imagine, including this Swine Flu.
Nothing but lies.
The boogie man is just not letting up, is it?

Anyway, i am just sick of everything...present company accepted, of course, i just dont have any fight left in me.
No sense beating each other any more.

Anyway, hello to you all. I am done fighting the fight.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hey you...glad you're ok. ATS seems to have been unusually quiet today, in my perception, and I'm wondering if there are a lot of people feeling like you do . I kinda relate to it...there is very little that is catching my imagination just now, and I too feel like I can't be bothered....almost like a mild depression actually. There is also more than my usual urge to prepare, prepare, prepare haunting me, so maybe we're aware of something coming close...I dunno.

Anyway....good to hear that you're ok, and post when you feel like it.

Much love and hugs

Caitlin xxx

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ahem........
You are a treasured member here. And I've seen where you did fight the fight. Your a great member, and if you quit.... Well frankly I'd be ticked off.
You are respected by many. Including me.

If I had my say, I'd say that you can't leave!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
dg, you've been a pleasure to read ever since I joined ATS. It just wouldn't be the same without you. And hey, the only thing you can count on is change, so things are bound to eventually get better.

Hang in there my friend, we're all in this together,

wupy

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm with you.
I actually only logged in to respond to your thread.
I have no other reason to be here.
The heydays are gone, and when something stops being worthwhile or even fun..it's time to go.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All this negative stuff. Dude... All this crap going on in the world today, I don't know what to do my self.
But I for one, won't quit on our family here at ATS. I know I don't post much, but from what I've read, you guys/gals are valuable members to our family here.
In this day and age, I can see many people getting burned out on all of these things that are going on. I can't believe how much things have changed in these past years, it's astounding! We just gotta keep chuging along I guess.
Hang in there folks. That's all the advice I can give. Much love to you all. =P

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping in touch, dg

Sometimes I get busy elsewhere, sometimes I just don't feel like I have any thing to say/add (but I read), sometimes there's equipment/linkup problems.

Remember...Illegitimis nil carborundum!
We are always playing in someone else's karma, either voluntarily or involuntarily. When we feel as if we have been thrown into deep waters, we must keep our heads above (rational thinking), swim to shore or tread while we look for safe harbor (action to keep us safe and sane), or relax and float.
No te preocupes, se feliz!

Others may lose their self-respect and dignity, but we must never lose ours. Sometimes the dragons we must slay are not the ones outside of us, but our own personal dragon(s). And we need to rest to restore our strength for the fight.
"Going towards the light" is not just for the "end" of our life; each day that we find dark, we must search out the light and go towards it.

Swine flu...pfft!...at least more people are now aware to cough in their sleeve...Thankfully, it turns out to not be as bad...maybe humans finally will be forced to raise animals in a more sanitary manner (that "flu season" doesn't have to happen)...

Sometimes when I feel like this...:bnghd:...I do this instead...

forgot to add...dg, you're wonderful!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by desert]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The world it still turns,
and the candle still burns,
we come and we go,
but to where, who knows,
and please know that we,
yes..those you can't see,
are smiling for you,
our dgtempeeeee.

So don't be so sad,
that the world seems so bad,
it's not always rain,
and reading of pain,
there's crazy, and whacky,
and smileys galore,
and even a button that helps us ignore.

Yes I know it is tough,
feeling you've had enough,
and endless gloom,
takes up all of the room,
but I'm glad for your thread,
and it has to be said,
your avatar is great,
all cute and all red.

And please don't be shy,
'cos I know there are lies,
and it's certainly fine to pass ATS by,
it's not what it was,
and will not be again,
but the love is still here,
outside of that pain.

I hope a little light shines on you soon.
-----------------------------------------------
!.....**THIS VOUCHER ENTITLES YOU TO.. **.....!
!.....**ONE FREE BONUS RAY OF SUNSHINE**.....!
! ..(daylight hours required/weather permitting).. !
-----------------------------------------------
nerb

[edit on 6/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
dg, if you go that will leave one less person to support me and I need you in some tough spots. But I understand what you are feeling. but like desert said "you're wonderful"

And even if you don't feel like posting, check your profile/u2u occasionally
for messages from those who love you.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've enjoyed reading your posts since I've been here, DG. But, if you're set on going, then there is probably nothing any one of us can say to make you stay. I understand that staying around and trying to further beat ideas into people's heads is near pointless now, I've grown tired of it myself lately and i haven't even been here nearly as long as you have.

But before you go, make sure it's what you want to do. Being as happy as possible should be the number one factor in your decision making process.

All the best.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Even more than being tired of the lies I am getting very confused.

I feel like nothing our government says is true.

I was doing pretty good until the economic crisis hit. None of that makes any sense. Nothing adds up anymore. Two and two is no longer four.

And now this swine flu mess. Surely we all know we are being lied to and manipulated.

Our government seems to really believe we are stupid. It looks like they are the ignorant ones in thinking we believe all the BS they are handing out to us.

This is no time for good people like you to give up the good fight. That's what TPTB want us to do. They are running scared. We have the upper hand but most of us don't know it.

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Stand up straight, throw those shoulders back and prepare for what will be the most important fight of our lives.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I see in your profile:

Lover of Fun

You have been here for a long time, you have seen some highs and some lows....

You are also one who can always bring some joy when we (fellow members) may be seing the dark in everything..

Take a break if need be, but do so knowing that I and many others here will miss your contributions...

Take care.... and please return.

There is still much FUN to have

ed:code

[edit on 5/7/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

This isn't about not being able to redeem Oprah's Free chicken lunch coupons is it? Because I'll send you mine. I'd do that just for you dg!

I'm really glad to hear from you. Still on the Cape?
What's it like there in the springtime? I'd love to see some pics from that area.
Got any you can post?

You know, you don't always have to feel like you need to fight.
Just drop in, say hi more often.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It took you this long to give up the fight? Damn. I gave up so long ago it's not even funny. Unless that's just your humor then laugh away.

Welcome to the side of reality. It'll never stop. Might as well live stress free in our remaining days.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah I see were your coming from.

Trust me try not coming to this website for 2 weeks and don't watch the news for 2 weeks, enjoy going out, watch some tv shows, or whatever hobbies you have.

Sometimes it's great to have a break from the news etc. So refreshing!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
We all go through it DG.

You'll find your spunk again soon enough. Until then, just hang on and BTS/ATS will help you through. I personally can't imagine ATS without you around.

Peace and [[[good vibes]]]

Hmmm...I just realized that it seems there's A LOT of members on ATS in need of good vibes these days. We better get to work and chase out all of this bad ju-ju. The way to repel the darkness is to just turn on the light.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Look here Woman Warrior, we the ladies of ATS cannot win this war or battle by ourselves. We need you. It's our job to show the world and well mainly the men of this world what caring, kindness, compassion and love is about. Even in our darkest hours, it's is us the women who always have to step up to the plate, so lean on us and use our strength to get over whatever is bothering you.

If we don't fight for ourselves and each other, no one will fight for us. So do what you must do and take time off if you need to, but know that your place is always going to be on the front line and that the sun will always rise tomorrow.

My love, strength, and as much positive vibes I can muster without coffee coming to you right now.. I'll be sure to send you a second dose after I have eaten.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with taking a little break to recharge the ol' batteries. I have confidence you'll power up and be ready to engage sooner rather than later.

I remember a thread you had going awhile back about some on-line classes you were taking about quantum consciousness and what not. There was some good stuff in there.

Maybe at some point you'd consider checking out the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics forum. I bet you'd find some interesting material there and could be a great contributor. Skyfloating and TheBandit are two staff guys who are very well versed in the subject matter.

I think sometimes we lose sight of some of the more positive areas here on the forums and get caught up in the doom and gloom. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that we tend to attract what we focus on the most.

Hang in there, dg. You probably have more friends here than you even realize.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Mi Querida Amiga,

Don't you dare quit. I'm not having it. Nope nope and nope.

If our forefathers had quit we wouldn't be here right now. They fought hungry, exhausted, no sleep, with their friends dying beside them every day. We can handle the swine flu and few paid government shills. Que tengas un buen dia, mi amor. Smile, you're pretty, I just just know it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi dg,

I think the Swine Flu thingy just pushed some over the edge. The economy sucks so why not throw in the Swine Flu? And Who Care's if the beauty queen from California went top-less before the pagent? It's not like she did a full frontal! Considering what's going on in my life now the ATS is refreshing. So many crooked politicans here pushing a prison down our throats! They could care-less about the desert animals or the people. It's all about money and eventually they will choke on it!

I see the future here as a Ghost Town, because the Vampire Sucking Prison will deplete the water. Sorry, I don't think I cheered you up, but it could be worse. Our next move is on top a mountain. Hope you change your mind about coming here. I really liked to read your stories. A lot of times I don't respond, but I'm listening. Take care my friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join