It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA, UFOs, MJ-12, JFK & James Jesus Angleton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting to read.
www.ufoevidence.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

it has been the duty of the CIA to take the blame for the president, thus protecting him. This is known in the business as "plausible denial." The CIA, functioning as a secret instrument of the U.S. government and the presidency, has long misused and abused history and continues to do so.[1]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And this is why we will never have disclosure.

Kennedy tried, and when he was on the verge of making it happen, he was assassinated. Disclosure was literally the last security directive he issued to the CIA before he was murdered.

Even POTUS is on a "need to know" basis and he frankly, doesn't need to know.

Makes you wonder what they are hiding. Technology? Spiritual matter? We're really food and THAT would cause a panic? What?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks, man. I needed that. If I knew how to flag or star or whatever it is you folks do around here, I would.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I didn't even know a HOAX forum even existed...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I didn't even know a HOAX forum even existed...

What are you referring to?

Could you elaborate or leave us to guess your meaning?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why can't I star or flag this post?

There isn't even an icon to do so, other threads there still is, but not this one?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think he is pointing to the fact, that this thread is in a forum called HOAX, look on the recent thread list its in the box next to the author name.

I didn't know there was one either, shows what I know.

Ok looks like a load of dubious threads have been moved to this Forum, the HOAX forum, probably will receive a U2U about it real soon.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by azzllin]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I think he is pointing to the fact, that this thread is in a forum called HOAX, look on the recent thread list its in the box next to the author name.

Wow- I thought the mods assigned the HOAX tag too. Didn't know you could automatically doom your thread to oblivion!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Very strange, I cant find it listed on the board? can anyone else see it?

I think this post may be a little off topic, I do apologise, just trying to clear up a mystery.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I read all of the attachment only to come out and find this thread is labelled a hoax.

The reason I am interested in James Jesus Angleton is that I have never heard of him in my life before today, and this is the second time his name has cropped up since this afternoon.

My first 'encounter' with him was when I was looking up a book by Robert Anton Wilson and found this website:

www.rawilson.com...

It gives quite a bit of information about Mr Angleton.

Whenever I have anything to do with Robert Anton Wilson's work I get incredible synchronicity in my life, but this is quite jaw-dropping

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Ok looks like a load of dubious threads have been moved to this Forum, the HOAX forum, probably will receive a U2U about it real soon.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by azzllin]

It's a newly formed forum following discussion in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See this post for more details:

And click here if you want to subscribe to it:

[edit on 6/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So the entire Angleton papers and related docs are hoaxes?

Wow, I've just wasted an hour of my life.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

hoax?? I dont know.

berenike Good Find!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
www.rawilson.com...

AJ Weberman believes that Angleton masterminded the assassination of John Kennedy, using an agent named Gerry Patrick Hemming to implicate and frame Lee Harvey Oswald.

en.wikipedia.org...

Gerry Hemming has granted long interviews with several writers working on the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

interesting..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
do u know the movie called "Good Shepard"? I felt it could be same man Angleton and Edward Wilson. I look it up and it s indeed same person.

en.wikipedia.org...
Edward Wilson, the character played by Matt Damon in The Good Shepherd, based on James Jesus Angleton.

www.rawilson.com...

Another CIA officer, Edward Petty, stated of Angleton, "He was strictly a lone wolf, a strange bird. The man was doing all sorts of things on his own that nobod ever told him to do.....What an Angleton operation was, nobody really knows."

Sound so simliar to Edaward Wilson's Character in The Good Shepherd movie.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
www.rense.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

hoax?? I dont know.

berenike Good Find!

Yeah, I haven't read through the links and documents yeat but on first glance I was puzzled as to why why this was moved to [hoax]

James Jesus Angleton was a real person

Where's the hoax here?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

You might like to read this thread:

It's about the hoax forum and I asked if you have a right to appeal when your thread is moved here. Yeahright replied to me and explained how to do it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Attention please

After some investigation whereby we could find no staff action moving this thread into the HOAX forum, we've concluded the only possibility is that the thread author may have inadvertently created it in there.

At this point the thread is in the Aliens and UFOs forum, where it can be flagged, starred, responded to, and all the other happy options you may have.

Thanks for your patience.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The blending of real history, like Angleton's career, with things like UFOs has become common in the last few decades.

The MJ-12 documents and the invented history of the Majestic Project have been revealed as frauds. Many things are debatably true, but not MJ-12.

But these stories take on a life of their own and show up time and time again with new conspiracy hunters entering the fold.

I'm the first to admit there may be intelligent life out there in the universe. Maybe they've even been around here.

But not in the bad science fiction scenarios passing as facts we're being fed with this stuff.

Like the infiltrated CIA of Angleton's day, the UFO community definitely needs a purge of the many con-artists in it's ranks.

Mike

top topics

join