It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spherical UFO over middle east

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The following is a link to a video posted on youtube. The link to the youtube file was on mufon when I checked earlier - I posted my own report and I went to check the database. Saw the post below and...here it is
Date Submitted 2009-05-05 Date of Event 1991-03-01 UFO taped on video following UK Tornado jet in Iraq.

This post is about an event my DVR happened to capture of a UFO while watching a Discovery Channel Show entitled "Wings over the Gulf" The exact time and date is unknown. I sat on the video for over a year and finally posted it on Youtube..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by matsplat]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
im gonna go with dirt on window?

anyone else?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's a little funny that it's always in the same place after the guy zooms in and out....doesn't look that spherical to me...sure is awful black...I don't really see it moving any in relation to the plane...not likely IMO...gonna have to bust out a ruler...looks like a smudge, or a bug on the windshield or something...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok, enough is enough! So you're filming a jet in flight. Suddenly there is a round unidentified object shadowing the jet. So whadda ya do? Zoom in on the jet! And not once but twice that I saw until I called BS.

No offense meant at all to the OP. This is just another textbook offering from YouTube!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well, no it's not a youtube production. If you read the initial sentences of the thread - the video slowed down. It was a mainstream production for jet fighter enthusiasts, maybe made in 1990/92 and filmed a tornado over Iraq.
It's possible that the clip lasts ony 10 seconds and then it's onto another plane or a different sequence.
I know from watching surfing and kitesurfing vids for years, that you get into the action, pause, rewind , slow down etc. - and if I came across an 'anomalie' whilst watching surfing in Tazmania, I'd do the same.

The other point the guy made was that, there may be dozens of other videos (this would have originally been VHS/Betamax) out there that might have anomalies show up and not necessarily have scrutiny applied at the editing stage. In fact, and you could google this easily, how many big budget mainscreen cinema films have had errors that people notice.
In one shot Harry Potter might have a brown wand in his hand-in the next he might have a black wand!
My point is errors and anomalies easily get missed!

As for the quality of the video - it is what it is!
The origins of it were made clear - a film called "wings over the Gulf" on Discovery. So this could be scrutinised further.

I explained the shot was greatly slowed down, in fact her is the guys' comments...

This post is about an event my DVR happened to capture of a UFO while watching a Discovery Channel Show entitled "Wings over the Gulf" The exact time and date is unknown. I sat on the video for over a year and finally posted it on Youtube. I removed it after a day and immediately received mail on YT asking me to repost the video. I paosted it for another day then removed it. It was downloaded and reposted by a bloke in the UK.
The point of all the above is that there have been reports on here from people who have seen or taped unknown objects while watching tv shows.
This is my contribution.

Youtube link:www.youtube.com...

The video is slowed down and looped. Please ignore my humor at the start.
Watch the upper right corner.
I have seen two toher UFOs in a video entitled "Future Weapons".
Rest assured, that after the inane comments my Iraq video received on YT, I will not post it on that site

So, any more sarcastic comments?
At least get your' facts straight when you do.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A bug or the purple haze of the bad orgone cloud.
A strange shape for a UFO.
And a first for a bug as well.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There's another thread about this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
There's another thread about this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is older and that thread got closed even though it had more posts.

I still think the object is Tom Landry's fedora falling from heaven.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
understand parallax movement.
parallax is a term widely used to describe movement of one object in reference to another along the Z axis, that is , depth.
if you notice the camera movement and zooming in reference to the mark on the top right of the screen, you'll notice that the mark moves in direct accordance and relative to the cameraman's idle hand movement, and zoom.

the object doesn't deviate in any erratic fashion apart from how anything at windshield depth would appear to "move" at the specific Z depth.

it's a mark on the windshield
stop focusing on optical illusions ..
start focusing on images of suspected ships that move around relative to other objects in their scenery, without camera jitter or windshield artifacts.

-

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
my apologies i did like three searches before i posted and "nothing" guess i should of looked a little bit harder , guess its all about the title
i think its a good find! does look circular but inconclusive def. not a bug
S N F

new topics

top topics

join