It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret U.S.-Israel nuclear accord in jeopardy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

shame on you

i am a good Christian who believes in God , the Son and the Holy Spirit and celebrate the birth and revile murder of Jesus Christ our saviour.

and the Jews are PROUD to have murdered Jesus Christ our saviour.

heathens.

warning strong language and jewish hatred of christianity.

you are blinded by zionism - please return to your own kind as america has the best chance of real peace now.

[edit on 7/5/09 by Harlequin]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
do you think the Illuminati/NWO/Bilderbergs/CFR/TC would honestly let Obama destroy Israel? they would sooner kill there poster boy Messiah (Obama) then have anything bad happen to Israel

The entire purpose of "Illuminati/NWO/Bilderbergs/CFR/TC" was to bring evil into this world to take control.....its name is Obama............

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes this is why Obama would ask for Israel to reveal their nuclear weapons programme, because he wants to see Israel wiped off the map
. Mabye its just a move to try and negotiatie with the rest of the world like Iran instead of ORDERING them to stop any the building of any 'potential' nuclear weapons programme.

You see thats what most of the world engages in, diplomacy...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Each day goes by, and I reluctantly turn on the news and pick up the paper to see what else Obama can undo, ruin, deplete, *-up, score, control, circumvent, reverse, or twist.

And each day, it's something entirely new. Just when you start to think he can't make things any worse - he surprises me in entirely new ways.

With a highly questionable, mysterious background, with no documented track record, not even a real job, I'm starting to wonder if the Russians, the Indonesian Muslims, or SPECTRE finally were able to spend enough money to get a mole into the White House.

Every single day, he brings more destruction and mayhem to the US. He's managed to either piss off or abandon our traditional long-term allies.

Israel?

He'll ruin them in any manner he can.

The suggestion that he may be Satan's son is of course highly speculative.

But Obama seems determined to prove that suggestion, daily.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Religion, Obama, Satan, Allah, Jesus, Heathens, wow this thread did not go where I expected when I read the title.

I do not think we 'have' to stand up for Israel all the time, but if we disarm them, it equates to murder, because we know there are too many well-armed countries openly calling for their destruction.

The whole "Jihad" always leaves me confused. I am not Christian, Muslim, or any other labeled religion, but doesn't that term incite them to destroy every one who isn't Muslim?! That would include me, and I take offense to being singled out for destruction by Religious and Political leaders with massive artilleries to back them up!!

I couldn't care less if Palestine, Iran, Iraq, or Israel occupy the bloodiest most worthless piece of real estate in the world.

I just think the whole Jihad called down from leaders of millions should carry a little more weight than we give it. If this was a smaller scale neighborhood feud, you could not get away with that rhetoric, how is it ok on a national stage?

Jihad, Crusade, and Genocide all sound alike to me, and the majority of us are on some death squad's list if you take them at their word, isn't that a little disconcerting, or is it just me.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Wow Harlequin I knew it was bad over there, that the settlers were constantly violating Palestinians rights and trying to force them off of lands on the outskirts of the West Bank and Gaza, especially the prime groves and farms...but wow, I have been on some pretty mean streets in America where hatreds and prejudices and ignorance often run high, but I have never seen someone as virulent and obnoxious and outwardly violent and intolerant as that young Jewish man, accosting and threatening a British journalist's property and deriding his imagined way of life as if it was his absolute universal right to abuse all those things.

We really do need to divorce that country and the people who choose to support it at our expense.

My personal fear is that Israel is nuclear armed and has nuclear delivery systems that can hit the mainland continental United States. They sure seem to use every other form of blackmail and bribery in their politics and one of the dangers off allowing a segment of our society to openly carry dual citizenship and have dual allegiances is that in many ways it creates a larger empire for that country from which they come or hold a dual citizenship to or allegiance too. When you consider the Israeli threw those Jews who see it as a cultural and religious homeland even though they have no blood ancestral ties to it, are spread out in dozens of countries throughout the world with that same dual citizenship allegiance they are more than capable of taking a full nuclear attack that destroys Israel proper while still having millions of citizens spread out across the world, many of them in positions of power in the governments and it's apparatuses that they hold dual citizenship in.

They are clearly abusing that situation for selfish gain at the expense of every other freedom loving people on earth.

We need to put an end to it, and make America for Americans again where the Constitution is the only ruling and motivating factor and not these insane based religious obligations.

I don't like President Obama, I didn't like President Bush, but President Obama truly would earn my respect if he severed our relationship with Israel, and put an end to the centuries long notion maintained by Jews in Diaspora that they have a right to live in other countries and our country as separate but equal peoples in exile. There is an Israel now for them to go live in, and if they want Israeli citizenship they need to abide by the immigration laws into this country every other citizen of every other country does. You are either a Tourist, Student or Worker here on a Visa for a specified period of time, or you are someone who has qualified for citizenship in our country and your primary and unquestioned allegiance is to our Country and when someone asks you who you are or what you are or where your from the first answer that automatically comes to mind is I am an American.

Enough is enough already. Our Constitution and principals and traditions were never meant to mean this little and to be so ignored.

Personally I think its high time someone who wanted to be President of the United States act like he is President of the United States and causes this nation to function in both that spirit and deed.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

shame on you

i am a good Christian who believes in God , the Son and the Holy Spirit and celebrate the birth and revile murder of Jesus Christ our saviour.

I can not believe no one else picked up on this propoganda.......

Please provide the "jewish" name of the ROMAN soldier that whiped Jesus.

Also the "jewish" name of the ROMAN soldier that nailed him to the cross..

Oh, Oh the name of the rabbi that shoved the spear into his side?

Typical hate speech.........Jews did not kill Christ..

Now as to your little "movie"....please provide the passport, birth record and DNA data indicating the true race of the "actors"..........

I am so disappointed, thought you were more "intelligent" than to try this old scam...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

You see thats what most of the world engages in, diplomacy...

Please provide a single example of when "dipolmacy" has ever worked to stop anything.......look hard because there are NONE!

Diplomacy is only a dely tactic between wars............

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

The suggestion that he may be Satan's son is of course highly speculative.

Ahhh Dooper , come on.

Highly speculative ?.... i can think of another term for it .

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Harlequin

shame on you

I can not believe no one else picked up on this propoganda.......

Please provide the "jewish" name of the ROMAN soldier that whiped Jesus.

Also the "jewish" name of the ROMAN soldier that nailed him to the cross..

Oh, Oh the name of the rabbi that shoved the spear into his side?

Typical hate speech.........Jews did not kill Christ..

Now as to your little "movie"....please provide the passport, birth record and DNA data indicating the true race of the "actors"..........

I am so disappointed, thought you were more "intelligent" than to try this old scam...

Murder is not a sin according to the Talmud if you have a non Jew carry it out for you...

I am not a Christian, I am not a Jew, I am not a Muslim...you each have your own little idiosyncracies. Christians like to argue about the Bible means and Christ said so much there are about 500 different sects with a different version. The Jews are no different and argued so much about what their testaments meant even after spending centuries compiling encyclopedias to definatively define it they still have a few sects that can't agree just what means what. Muslims are no different they have a couple sects of their own who argue back and forth over it all, and surprise, surprise when each main sect isn't arguing amongst themselves they argue with the other sects.

I have come to realize that if G-d exists as a Father, like with my own children when they won't stop arguing I got to got to get out of the house for just as long as I can to get away from it all.

Religion is as much about politics and the political power of the sect, the wealth of the sect, the credibility of the sect.

Personally I wasn't around, and wouldn't take any body's word for it who wasn't there with a photograph of that day's newspaper properly stamped with Jesus or Moses in the background.

Poltically for the Jewish Elders who had the political power Jesus was one hot potatoe and while no one can prove or disprove complicity in his murder or a plot to do so by the Jews one thing is for sure, the Jews don't believe he was the son of God and the Talmud and The Encyclopedias written later have him burning in Hell.

It's amazing the extent each sect doesn't even read what the other sect writes down let alone listen let alone ask intelligent questions.

No wonder Religion was declared the opium of the people!

I sometimes think the world would be a better safer saner place if the religious switched to Crack!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Please provide a single example of when "dipolmacy" has ever worked to stop anything.......look hard because there are NONE!

Diplomacy is only a dely tactic between wars............

A delay tactic, sure .....

................................... might delay wars for a few decades .

===========================================

I`ll go with a big one.

Cuban missile crisis .
=============================================

So, heliosprime who else knows about Obama being the devils son ?
Do his wife and kids , white house staff ,Bo - his Portuguese water hound?

Is all your "evidence" cryptic bible psycho-babble ?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just curious; How did this post get turned in to a Holy battle with members. If we cant ever get along with each other how do we expect the world leaders to accomplish peace.

I think we all should put our heads together and help figure this dire situation out. If a nuclear war breaks out there will be mass deaths.

Mr. Netanyahu has good reason to seek assurances that the US does not trade Israeli nuclear concessions for Iranian ones. Obama has opened his arms to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and so has Russia.

This may hold things over for the short term but the hatred in the middle east is too great. War is unfortunately imminent. I guess it boils down to who bombs first.

I understand the idea of the Holy War in the Middle I also see a lot of it here.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Religious debate is quite abundant in many threads now, and across a wide range of topics.

While everyone is seeking a quick doom and gloom fix and secretly wishing for wars and conflict the reality of the times that lie ahead will likely surpass their wildest expectations and leave them more terrified than they could have ever imagined.

Humanity is entering a much darker, more inhospitable time than ever before, be patient it is coming and you don't need any prophecy to enlighten you now.

Your faiths will be tested by pestilences, wars, the failures of mankind and nature will seem to be hell itself, the tribulations that await us are only beginning to grow in intensity now. If you've ever believed in God, you will be asking where he is at some point, the non religious atheists and like will run out of logical explanations for what has come upon us and will sacrifice their sanity in the process.

Not to worry though, because there really isn't anything we can do about it now.

Tonight, and every night you should party like it is December 11, 2012.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
I`ll go with a big one.

Cuban missile crisis .
=============================================

So, heliosprime who else knows about Obama being the devils son ?
Do his wife and kids , white house staff ,Bo - his Portuguese water hound?

Is all your "evidence" cryptic bible psycho-babble ?

err, the cuban missle crisis "diplomacy" gave the world 50 years of cuba shipping its "bile" to south and central america. Cuban troops in angola, how many thosuands died because JFK stopped the bay of pigs?

As far as who knows of obamas father?

The vile demons who have sought mankinds downfall for aeons...

How long have "they" be waiting?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
its time to say "your on your own, isreal. bombs, guns and homus."

start looking out for yourselves. afterall the US has fallen so far that nobody really expects anything more from your government than a pile of dead muslims.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join