It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are These Symbols???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I found these symbols on something of a religious nature, though i do not believe them to be religious markings,

i have tried searching and the closest i can come up with is this:

www.mieliestronk.com...

its the symbols at the bottom of the page, i believe that these markings are of mathematical value but i can be sure and was hoping to see if anyone on ats knew anything about them.

thanks

btw. i will reveal were they are from after i find out what the symbols are.

also some of these symbols are distorted because the piece i got it from is old, so im not sure if some of them have more lines or not, i just copied exactly what i saw.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by tankthinker]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have given this two seconds of thought, and I think you found this written in a hym book at church, its the scriblings of a dislexic person who uses pictograms to remember phases.....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
exactly the answer i would expect out of BTS

its too bad, this had a real conspiracy behind it, i dont know why it was moved, oh well i guess this secret wont be shared on this site after i figure it out.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I noticed this thread when ya posted it...and as I had not the desire to try and press you into reavealing your secrets, but waited for a person of wisdom to see how deep this insight must have been, only to wait so long that I couldn't help but invite you to respond with your your promise of originalitly.
I decided to push your buttons...yay BTS!!!

So, where did you find this? And why do you think that anyone else should be impressed with it? Obviously I am the only one who is paying attention..so as your audiance I say....
So What? What...What is it supposed to be?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i dont perform for one person audiences,

unless of course you can offer something first, which is why i didnt outright say were i got this from.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You don't "perform" for 1 person? I'd been keeping an eye on this thread to see where it went, looks like it got caught up in someone's ego.

And now you wish to "punish" the site because you didn't get the audience you wanted?

Might as well have posted some thread promising proof and evidence at a later date.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Firstly, why is this in BTS? Don't symbols like this usually have conspiracies behind them? Unless it's all a joke.

EDIT: Secondly (:p) , what ever came of the symbols?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The symbols look like they are shorthand (Gregg Shorthand). For those who don't know or remember, shorthand was a quick writing technique used until the 1960's by stenographers and secretaries to record dictation. See following links:

gregg.angelfishy.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

There were various shorthand styles, but Gregg Shorthand was usually the one taught in high schools. Most people who see shorthand today probably would not recognize it as being such.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks like a retarded child was trying to write something.

top topics

join