It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project 2015 - Destiny of the Human Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The following article is from UN Chronicle, December 1, 1994.

findarticles.com...

Against a backdrop streaked with controversy and under the intense spotlight of unprecedented world media attention, the international Conference on Population and Development reached consensus--despite some widely divergent viewpoints--on a worldwide strategy to curb global population growth over the next 20 years and achieve sustained economic growth and sustainable development.

Convened in Cairo, Egypt from 5 to 13 September [1994], the Conference adopted without a vote a 16-chapter Programme of Action, calling for action to stabilize world population growth at below estimates of 7.5 billion by the year 2015 in the context of sustainable development.

Many speakers stressed that population growth in the developing world was not the only threat to the planet's survival; rather, unsustainable consumption patterns in the industrialized world represented an equally grave concern.

So what would the UN see as the best methods for curbing human population growth?

Biological attacks
Codex alimentarius
Genocide
Nuclear attacks?
Mass sterilization campaigns
Wars

What else?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by BetweenMyths]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ever see the TV show Firefly? I think that would be more productive.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

Is this what you're refering to? I haven't seen the tv show.
www.fireflywiki.org...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So what would the UN see as the best methods for curbing human population growth? Biological attacks Codex alimentarius Genocide Nuclear attacks? Mass sterilization campaigns Wars What else?

All of these before 2015 and ending that year. The UN will be heads of a Global Elite Government by next year anyway.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BetweenMyths
reply to post by Mtheory

Is this what you're refering to? I haven't seen the tv show.
www.fireflywiki.org...

Ya, it's a really good show and could become our future one day if we make it. I only skimmed through the link you put up but if the information isn't in there then here it is.
The reason they scattered across the known solar systems is because Earth was overpopulating way to fast so they built these gigantic machines that they drop on planets to terraform them.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Mtheory]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmm. Is it possible they already have over the past 15 years? The population growth has slowed significantly.

top topics

join