It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the outlaw conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ok so i was listening to the radio the other day and i started thinking maybe all the radio stations are trying to brainwash us as well and then i started that everything in media is tryin to brainwash us and we have no real media

and then it hit me maybe the elite got zeitgiest to get made and all disinfo agents to realease all the secrets so that only people that question authority will go along with it

but tell me are u starting to feel a bit distance from people like religous people treating them diffrent ppl that dont beileve and call u stupid makes u feel even more apart maybe the elite are doing this so that we dont feel a part of the soceity but we feel like we have are own kinda of religon all of us on here ad maybe thats why we come here so we dont feel alone

what you think

[edit on 16/8/1991 by tdrowe2008]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

I really don't know how to answer this... as I don't even know what are you asking exactly. Can you please ARTICULATE and take the time to punctuate and give more structure to your writing? It only looks like incoherent catch phrases written in the SMS style...

What "outlaw conspiracy"? What do you mean?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I think perhaps what the OP is saying is that movies like Zeitgeist, and sites like ATS are being used to lure certain people out of hiding in order to make them easier to monitor / or to even identify them.

It does make sense on a certain level - I don't think ATS was created for this purpose but it certainly makes sense for the authorities to monitor users of this site. After all, certain users of this site are amongst the most vocal when it comes to asking for regime overthrow, dissatisfaction with authority etc.

However this is not a new theory and has been discussed many times on this site.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
no i what i mean is all these conspiracy's make us feel less part of society and we feel that we are waking up and everybody that is brainwashed stays the same

so basically we are drifting of from people that think the government are nice people and we think a lot of people are ignorant

so maybe the government let secrets get out in the form of conspiracy theory's
so people that would question authority start to feel outlawed from the rest of soceity
everybody calling us crazy because we want to tell the truth to everybody but while doing it were drifting away from everybody else

hard to explain but does anybody understand

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Apart from the reason I mentioned, I believe it is not in most government's interests to encourage the gathering of groups with ideals contra to their own.
Large groups of similar ideals (anti-government or anti-policy etc.) gathering can foster revolutionary actions according to most governments. They try their utmost to discourage this. Hence, the invention of tear gas

South Africa used to ban groups of more than 3 blacks, Israel does something similar with Arabs ... maybe I am just not getting your logic.

new topics

top topics

join