posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
I have begun to notice a distinct pattern on ATS “Aliens and UFOs”
The pattern is this:
- There will be a post saying something along the lines of ‘New Evidence’, sometimes in upper case. It will be disappointing and will show
something that has already been in the loop, usually a missile being fired at a UFO approaching Earth, which changes course. You know the one. The
arguments begin again, exactly as with the earlier thread, with the Devout Members from either side of the fence shouting at each other usually
missing the point, and focusing on something irrelevant
- Then someone will start a thread with no evidence, although they will make it sound tantalising, like describing a steak & onion sandwich to a
- Followed by a thread about crop circles
- Someone will then post a thread about a photograph, which has been so enlarged that they’re looking at everything in pixels or splodges and
trying to make out that if you squint with one eye it looks like something else.
- A thread with Billy Meier or Stitchin being used as back up
- Youtube clip comes next that shows a blob of light, too far away to be identifiable, but will be poured over by people analyzing the frequency of
the light, working themselves into a lather as they work through each individual frame, trying to extrapolate and theorise beyond the evidence that
- Object on Mars
- Sprinkles of theories that fizzle out as they don’t seem to go anywhere or have no grounds.
- The "Call Out" thread. Debunk this!
Then it’s back to the No.1 ‘New Evidence’ thread.
That’s 10 items. Some will slag this off, but if you don’t believe me, use the numbers above and see if you can get past 9. Oh hold on....
11. Someone will complain about the quality of threads
Get past 11?
Who knows, but this could be a conspiracy in itself! Maybe the numbers mean something.
You know, I’m beginning to think that the only conspiracy around here is that I’m posting on a site that is populated by bots.
Round and round we go. Wheeeeeeeeee!
Yesterday, I gave advice to someone regarding an 80km long superstructure discovered in Greenland, to get away from the computer and go and get some
fresh air. I think I’m going to follow my advice and go get some fresh air.
Not Greenland though