It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star child?True..Skull found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well while i was watching this show:Is it real?:Ancient Astronauts on National Geographic a channel in asia,they said that when they were digging or excavating they found a skull an abnormal human skull.They said it was a humanoid type kind of like big eye sockets,small nose and it`s head looked like an apple.Weird huh?Then they said or they claim that the skull belonged to a child of a human mother but the father`s DNA was unknown....They said maybe a human and alien mated.LOL.So they say maybe we evolved from the star child.And thats all i watched i didn`t catch it cause i was playing psp,so forgive me if i provided very little information.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
also i think I heard that a flying saucer crashed in Roswell New Mexico. didjoo know?.

-

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I heard about this cool thing that crash landed on ATS called the search function... people say it was brought here by the reptilians and bred with our own search engine to make.... err nevermind.

Search starchild skull you'll see like 20 different threads. There's some videos and lots to read. Enjoy.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
Well while i was watching this show:Is it real?:Ancient Astronauts on National Geographic a channel in asia,they said that when they were digging or excavating they found a skull an abnormal human skull.They said it was a humanoid type kind of like big eye sockets,small nose and it`s head looked like an apple.Weird huh?Then they said or they claim that the skull belonged to a child of a human mother but the father`s DNA was unknown....They said maybe a human and alien mated.LOL.So they say maybe we evolved from the star child.And thats all i watched i didn`t catch it cause i was playing psp,so forgive me if i provided very little information.

This is yesterdays news...

First the skull was found in a cave in Mexico by a 14 year old girl,
second the eyesockets where even smaller than to that of a human.

This scull was found together with a human skull and they were not related to each other.

The excavation of the skull put forward that the being should had been some sort of hybrid where the mother was human and the father was undetermined.

Undetermined doesn´t prove it was alien even if ther´s a possibility.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yer also if you had actually watched the whole programme they also do further tests and its proven to be more likely just an unfortunate mutation

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

This is yesterdays news...

First the skull was found in a cave in Mexico by a 14 year old girl,
second the eyesockets where even smaller than to that of a human.

This scull was found together with a human skull and they were not related to each other.

The excavation of the skull put forward that the being should had been some sort of hybrid where the mother was human and the father was undetermined.

Undetermined doesn´t prove it was alien even if ther´s a possibility.

hold on there champ.
you're actually spouting off a bunch of inaccurate info with no source links to support your falacies.

go to the starchild website and copy and paste the scientific data they published there.. then debunk each statement one by one.. don't jsut type up a bunch of false lies.

that's like.. almost as retarded as discussing this for the 500th time on ATS.

do what i said.. and i'll promise to post a link to the threads discussing the roswell crash i told you I heard about.

-

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by marshy10156
Yer also if you had actually watched the whole programme they also do further tests and its proven to be more likely just an unfortunate mutation

Thats actually a matter of opinion as well. The experts do not know if it's a mutation because its perfectly semetrical and most all deformities are very unsemetrical.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

No....Just no. The skull's were indeed related, one being the mother of the child skull. Confirmed through DNA analysis

Source: Lloyde Pye's website, look it up

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well they call it star child because the mother is unknown and the father is undetermined.I personally don`t believe this statement.Nor do i believe the so called "reptillians" Species i only know the greys.I cannot believe reptillians until further evidence is made.And since we have a WHOLE universe it maybe possible that aliens bread with our kind.They even do this to us today

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well they call it star child because the mother is unknown and the father is undetermined.I personally don`t believe this statement.Nor do i believe the so called "reptillians" Species i only know the greys.I cannot believe reptillians until further evidence is made.And since we have a WHOLE universe it maybe possible that aliens bread with our kind.They even do this to us today

Do you think they...broke...bred?

top topics

join