It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Martial Law Now Be Declared in Massachusetts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The senate passed a bill approving Martial Law in Massachusetts, but does this mean that Martial Law may now be declared at any time? It has yet to go through the House apparently, so it may be over-turned.

The state passed this bill—bill 2028 today—they did so unanimously--and it gives the governor and the health commissioner the power to act in the public's interest in any kind of medical emergency

I take this statement literally, that the passing of the bill by the senate gives them the power. I do no consider that the latter part of his statement to be hypothetical, because that is not the manner, nor the structure of his statement. What do you think?

Source: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's the full bill here:

www.mass.gov...

It's best to digest the whole Bill before crying wolf.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The state of Massachusetts is struggling to increase revenues and any increase will be derived from tax money and tolls. Someone needs to explain to me how imposing martial law is going to result in an increase in either of those areas.

Besides...if you believe in the whole NWO thingy, wouldn't that preclude individual states from taking such independent action?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
The state of Massachusetts is struggling to increase revenues and any increase will be derived from tax money and tolls. Someone needs to explain to me how imposing martial law is going to result in an increase in either of those areas.

Besides...if you believe in the whole NWO thingy, wouldn't that preclude individual states from taking such independent action?

This whole "NWO thingy" as you say is under my impression a huge and elite force. Hidden in the shadows and playing all sides of the board. Under the impression that states taking independent actions seemingly on their own, and fighting against this coming NWO or force, then yes it would make sense.

But in my mind, this is another staged step, like many others were seeing taken.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
This whole "NWO thingy" as you say is under my impression a huge and elite force. Hidden in the shadows and playing all sides of the board. Under the impression that states taking independent actions seemingly on their own, and fighting against this coming NWO or force, then yes it would make sense.

But in my mind, this is another staged step, like many others were seeing taken.

I understand and respect your opinion but I am not of a mind to buy into this massive conspiracy theory. This step taken by Massachusetts was a typical over reaction by their state officials but believe me when I tell you, there is no way they are going to lose the state tax and toll revenue unless people are dropping dead in the street.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

But that's not what we do here. We're supposed to take things out of context and paraphrase them so they read something bordering on conspiracy. It's what keeps this website alive.

new topics

top topics

join