It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why Bush didn't get punished yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone here.
I'm a Chinese, and I'm a new member. I have some confusion about what have happened. I hope someone could tell me why. by the way, my English isn't good, please excuse me if there are some mistake in the writing.

I saw the film "Fahrenheit 9/11 " by Michel Moore last night in this site: www.pipi.cn...
Is it true?
If it's true, why Bush didn't get punished yet? why he is reelected in 2004 again? That indicates your American people think the view of this film is wrong, isn't it?

If it's wrong, What is the final conclusion?

Tks.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by soupain]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Apparently there is a system in place where one administration does not prosecute the previous administration. I think it has to do with treaties that a president signs. If a former president was tried and convicted of crimes while he was in office, it would call into question the legitimacy of any treaties that came about through his office. In order to not throw international politics into turmoil, they seem to be following a practice of just ignoring whatever may have been wrong with how the players had come to certain decisions.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Nobody that rich/powerful will ever face persecution for wrongs committed. At least, not with the current system of bribery and corruption we have.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
And yet a guy gets JAILED for throwing a pair of shoes that missed hitting him. Hardly orchestrating mass genocide unlike George Bush jnr.

Whats the worst they could have done if they hit anyway ? bloody nose. maybe rattle a few braincells

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by soupain
I saw the film "Fahrenheit 9/11 " by Michel Moore last night .... If it's true,

F911 by Michael Moore is NOT true.

56 lies in Fahrenheit 9/11 - with translations

Lies of 9/11

Just one example -

Fahrenheit Lie #4

The movie claims that the Bush administration “supported closing veterans hospitals.” o “The Department of Veterans Affairs did propose closing seven hospitals in areas with declining populations where the hospitals were underutilized, and whose veterans could be served by other hospitals” (Dave Kopel, Independence Institute, “Fifty-nine Deceits In Fahrenheit 9/11,” i2i.org... Accessed, 07/11/04)

But Moore’s film fails to mention that the Department also proposed building new hospitals in areas where needs were growing, and also proposed building blind rehabilitation centers and spinal cord injury centers (News Release, Department of Veterans Affairs, www.va.gov, 10/24/03)

It is very easy to find websites that expose Michael Moore for the propagandist that he is.

I'm sure the leadership of Communist China would love this guy to come work for them.

why he is reelected in 2004 again?

Because we are a Republic and we have a DEMOCRATIC system of voting. That means that the American people can pick who ever we want to be our leader.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
As far as I know we don't get to pick the people. That's just so we can feel like we're a part of something special. George W Bush is part of something special too called skull and bones, so no he won't even hear a peep.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Please, don't listen to anything Michael Moore says, please.

We deny ignorance here, he for some reasons Embraces it!

Bush won't get prosecuted you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Mr. O has already done things that he should be charged for, but I haven't heard one person run into the streets screaming for a prosecution immediately.

Prosecuting him now, won't do really any good but make people feel like there's justice in the world, There is no justice in the world, get used to it.

People, so preoccupied with all the things Bush did, from trivial to large upsettings in the world, you'd think every President before was friggin Jesus H. Christ!

Nancy Pelosi wants him prosecuted for the war, but she ok'd the war, and the american people Ok'd the war. Should they all be prosecuted, hmmm, well you say Bush told us this, ok, well who told bush, the CIA (namely Rumsfeild) well what do they have to say, They were "misinformed".

It's a big giant circle!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Although your points may be valid, your tone towards our Chinese friend is insulting!

I'm sure the leadership of Communist China would love this guy to come work for them.

Because we are a Republic and we have a DEMOCRATIC system of voting

Get off your high horse FlyersFan, he posed a serious question and you gave him an extremely condescending answer.

I apologize soupain, please understand that not all Americans are ignorant racists.

-E-

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by soupain
by the way, my English isn't good, please excuse me if there are some mistake in the writing.
[edit on 6-5-2009 by soupain]

Don't worry Bush's English sucked too, and we let him lead our country...down the tunnel of perdition.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I apologize soupain, please understand that not all Americans are ignorant racists.
-E-

Just curious but when did Communism become a race?

Back on topic to the OP; the 9-11 forums are a great way to come to your own conclusions as to what really happened. As for me, i'm still not sure but there is a lot of really well thought out threads here but definitely look at all sides of the arguments because there are plenty

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I called him a racist because he jumped all over the guy simply for saying he was Chinese. Does that mean he set up, or even supports the Chinese communist govt? Of course not, it just means he was born in China, so why jump all over him for something he has no control over? It's uncalled for and is part of the reason many people around the world hate us.

-E-

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There are no treaties that say a current administration cannot prosecute a former president.

However, the precedent that this sets is a can of worms that will not be opened. No president will prosecute a former president, because it will start a cycle. EVERY former president will be prosecuted.

Until the people DEMAND action, it isn't going to happen.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Okay people this thread is about "why Bush didn't get punished yet?" so stick to the topic.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Okay people this thread is about "why Bush didn't get punished yet?" so stick to the topic.

My apologies for straying. Back on topic

I think this quote might answer your question

Is it true?
If it's true, why Bush didn't get punished yet?

Although there has been alot of excellent research on possible scenerios, and I personally believe the official story is wrong, we have not been able to prove what really happened enough to bring about prosecution. Right now in America, if you believe anything other then the government story of what happened you are seen as crazy. It is unfortunate but true.

Bush will not be on trial until the people realize that they are being lied to.
I personally think Michael Moore did a poor job on his documentary. I would recommend watching the Youtube video "9/11 Coincidences".

-E-

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

why he is reelected in 2004 again?

Because we are a Republic and we have a DEMOCRATIC system of voting. That means that the American people can pick who ever we want to be our leader.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

Saying this after florida and oklahoma (one of the few places in the world where exit polls are never right, and people vote for bush *AND* gay rights, as long as their communities are small enough) is rather funny.

On topic: Punished for what? When he claimed there were WMDs in iraq he didn't lie, he just repeated what his intel told him. And the various voting ... irregularities weren't done by him but on a state level.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

your tone towards our Chinese friend is insulting!

I didn't say anything that was insulting.

1 - Don't apologize for anything I say. I'm not sorry.
2 - I didn't say anything worthy of apologizing for.
3 - I'm not an 'ignorant racist' and that you would say so is pathetic.

I called him a racist because he jumped all over the guy simply for saying he was Chinese.

1 - No I did not. that's a lie.
2 - Communism isn't a race.
3 - I didn't jump all over him. :shk: I told the truth.
4 - I'm a GIRL .. not a 'him'.

AGAIN - what I said was exactly this - (and it's true)

F911 by Michael Moore is NOT true. He's just a propagandiast and I'm sure the leadership of Communist China would love this guy to come work for them.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Punished for what? When he claimed there were WMDs in iraq he didn't lie, he just repeated what his intel told him.

You sure about that?

President Bush's credibility has come under attack because he cited, in his State of the Union address, a British report that Iraq tried to buy uranium from Niger. That allegation, which Powell left out of his own speech, has been challenged by U.S. intelligence officials.

www.commondreams.org...

There's more in this thread that I made that mostly got ignored:
PBS exposes Bush's lies about Iraq

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The reason bush hasn't been prosecuted yet the answer is in this thread. Everyone that thinks they are right, or has a belief system that interferes with rational truth seeking avoids the actual topic being discussed. Instead of just prosecuting someone, everyone wants to debate if we should or could, and what that would do. The simple facts are at the very least that the world hasn't been told the truth. This is where you start...a new investigation with people under oath...on camera in the public eye and to which all those that are found lying are prosecuted.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soupain

It's a controversial topic in the USA. There is no consensus.

If you want my opinion as to why Bush wasn't charged with anything, it's the same reason Hitler was never charged with anything the whole time he was corrupting his country: his country was corrupted. So is this whole country. We are now collectively much stupider than we were in the past, we don't mind our own business anymore internationally, our politicians perpetually lie to us and our foreign policies are being guided also by the same corrupt hands, trillion-dollar military industries and related interests.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

2 - Communism isn't a race.

I apologize, the word I should have used was prejudice.

-E-

[edit on 6-5-2009 by MysterE]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join