It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes and captured live ETs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered.

www.ufoevidence.org...

From this site is a list of UFO crashes since 1947 to 1992 and in some cases 9 live ETs were retrieved. In another 16 dead were found.

www.ufoevidence.org...

What actually happens to these aliens? Why are we not allowed to see them and know of their existance? Is it not our right to see and know of these bodies? If bodies and live ETs have been taken from crashes ( and this site looks a highly informed one to me) then all of us are being lied to everyday. If we are being lied to about this then how can we trust those we call World Leaders?

Again the link below goes into more detail about the bodies retrieved and states this about the evidence used.

The subject of crash retrievals is an important one in Ufology. The potential for obtaining hard evidence of UFOs and occupants is a Holy Grail for researchers, but it has proven as elusive as the chalice itself. Below are a few of the best known cases of "downed" UFOs and encounters with their alleged occupants. All of these cases have been thoroughly investigated, and the evidence is in the public domain for all to see and consider

www.ufoevidence.org...

What are we actually doing to these LIVE ETs? Are they are being experimented on in deep bunkers underground and if so is that right?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

"I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered."

All the way from a distant star, and crash when you get here? I thought aliens were supposed to have advanced technology? Their per passenger safety record is worse than Alitalia.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just remember boys & girls, not everything you read on the internet is true...

C-BuZz

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
."

All the way from a distant star, and crash when you get here? I thought aliens were supposed to have advanced technology? Their per passenger safety record is worse than Alitalia.

Well for every crash Im sure there are thousands of successful missions, these are aliens not gods. Their technology may be advanced but its still technology which is always subject to malfunction.

Below is an account of a successful mission, but this could quite easily have been a crash. Note how they show concern for the farmer..if they had of crashed would we have shown concern for them or would they have just become labelled two retrieved live ETs?

During early morning of 1 July 1965, Maurice Masse, a French lavender farmer, was working in his field in the village of Valensole, near the lower Alps, when he suddenly noticed an object that had landed in his lavender field. At first glance from a distance, he thought that it was a helicopter or some sort of experimental prototype, but as he approached closer to the object, he saw that it was oval shaped and rested on six curved legs and some type of central pivot. Through an opening in the craft he thought that he could see two back-to-back seats. Suddenly he saw two beings, less than four feet [1.2 metres] tall, wearing grey-blue-green suits but without any type of breathing devices. One of them pointed a small tube at the farmer, which immediately paralyzed him. Although lying on the ground, he remained fully conscious, noting that as they looked at him, with what he later described as ‘concerned expressions’, they made strange gurgling sounds from deep within their throats as they communicated with one another. Masse saw that the two beings had large hairless heads, smooth white skin, large eyes that slanted away, pointed chins and small mouths without lips. After their brief dialogue, they entered the craft through a sliding panel and the object took off, leaving a deep crater and an area of moisture that later became as hard as concrete.

Many seem to die at the scene but some are reported to live for weeks even years.

March 1960 - New Paltz, NY Local law enforcement authorities captured a small humanoid outside his craft while two copilots escaped. The alien was turned over to the CIA and died 28 days later.

I wonder what his last 28 days involved??

All interstellar travel is based on technology from what we know

www.ufoevidence.org...

so I do not find it unusual at all that UFOs crash from time to time..do you?

Look some even blow up.

Near the Brazilian coast, it was said a disc shaped object had exploded over the seashore. It was said a disc shaped object had exploded over the seashore. Fragments recovered from the explosion were supposed to have fallen, while burning, into shallow waters, which, according to the witnesses, quenched the fire and allowed recovery.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They arent God's or all knowing technology and machines DO malfunction especially if these alien brothers and sisters flew near what we know as hazards (e.g. lightning storms, hurricanes, flying over a missle launching etc etc)

I just hope to meet them one day i have seen them in the sky and i have seen a damaged one up close and personal one of the greatest experiences of my life to stand next to such a masterful piece of technology. Although it seemed deserted it's entirely possible that they were cloaked and watching me from the trees.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Just remember boys & girls, not everything you read on the internet is true...

C-BuZz

yes very true...but would you doubt the words of an American astronaut?

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

UFO theorists believe Roswell in New Mexico was the site of an alien crash in 1947

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

Maybe he feels as he is in his later years he needs to tell the truth, the knowledge he has should and must be told. I do often wonder why Neil Armstrong is such a recluse.

So yes there is a lot of lies on the internet but dead ETs/live ETs in UFO crashes I think has a little bit of truth about it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by Mr Green

Many seem to die at the scene but some are reported to live for weeks even years.

March 1960 - New Paltz, NY Local law enforcement authorities captured a small humanoid outside his craft while two copilots escaped. The alien was turned over to the CIA and died 28 days later.

Are there any other CIA reports that you have access to or that they've given to UFO Evidence?

To whom, and how often, does the CIA disclose information about their activities inside the U.S.?

On what basis did the Paltz LEOs "arrest" the "alien?"

Was the State Department, or Immigration notified, or the ACLU?

To paraphrase Gerry Spence, "Who Speaks for the Humanoid?"

jw

[edit on 6-5-2009 by jdub297]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by jdub297

Are there any other CIA reports that you have access to or that they've given to UFO Evidence?

To whom, and how often, does the CIA disclose information about their activities inside the U.S.?

Well I dont really want to get into the CIA and what it knows about aliens, I just put up that as an example of a case where an alien lived for 28 days. I know as much about their files as anyone else does but since 2007 documents have been released.

But this year a raft of newly unclassified CIA documents revealed that the remote possibility of alien invasion elicited greater fear than the threat of a Soviet nuclear attack.
More interesting still, the CIA documents show that despite decades of repeated public denials, behind the scenes there raged a series of inter-agency feuds that involved the highest levels of the US government.

source www.conspiracy-times.com...

On what basis did the Paltz LEOs "arrest" the "alien?"

Was the State Department, or Immigration notified, or the ACLU?

No other information has been disclosed on this case it seems. Its been discussed on ATS before along with other crashes.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I clicked on your link, and it seems an interesting site, but, I don't feel like reading all of it at the moment. Can you show where there are articles that pertain to what you are saying here? There seems to be a lot of information on the site, but on the opening page, I did not notice anything immediately pertaining to crashed UFO's or aliens.

Thanks

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered."

The Roswell crash was caused by the craft being struck multiple times by lightning(if the author was correct,and a big IF!)
I cant see why these craft cant have system problems,perhaps the gravity/magnetic lines across our planet fluctuate slightly-enough to give problems to exotic craft?Just like your joke above,sometimes things crash and burn

*edit*to stick an r on the end of you!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by noangels]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is widely know in conspiracy circles that many governments have claimed to have found alien crash sites. As well, many governments have also circulated, to my understanding, that they have solved many areas of technology from investigating unique geological or historical structures within their own boarders. The Chinese have made many claims to be able to control the weather.

www.technovelgy.com...

Many people forget that the creation of NASA itself was a race for technology against the Soviet Union. It is not surprising that mis-information and propaganda are rumored to be a large part of NASA operations.

What I propose is that members of ATS formulate groups of volunteers to personally investigate such government claims. I for one would love to go on an expedition to validate many claims, however, money is the object. I also propose that ATS formulate territorial claims investigation groups around the country. These groups could be called upon to investigate all kinds of ATS topics within their perspective territories.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Hot_Wings]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Can you show where there are articles that pertain to what you are saying here? There seems to be a lot of information on the site, but on the opening page, I did not notice anything immediately pertaining to crashed UFO's or aliens.

Thanks

Yes you have to move within the links to get to the crash info

www.ufoevidence.org...

to the right of this page is a further set of titles to search through. I agree it is a very in depth site but one of the better ones Ive come across.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good thread ,heres a very interesting report from Gdynia in Poland:

On 21st February 1959, dockworkers in the Polish port of Gdynia see a radiant object fall into the harbour basin, and their account of the matter is so accurate that the spot where it fell could be ascertained exactly. The port authorities send three divers to the scene who, after going down into the ice-cold water and reporting that their investigations are hindered by a thick layer of mud, nonetheless come back to the surface with a piece of metal. The newspapers then report that the metal bears not the slightest trace of rust--which might well suggest that it may indeed be a fragment of the object concerned.
After being examined by the Polish navy, it is sent to Gdynia's Polytechnic University. The final results of these two examinations are not known, and neither do we know as yet what the object is and what happened to it. It did, however, come to light that certain "misfortunes" occurred during the investigations, as a result of which some of the material was lost. This story bears some striking likenesses to the one about a piece of magnesium which people said derived from a UFO picked up in the Brazilian Ubatuba (see Bibliography 4 and 7).
But what is really "mysterious," in fact very much so, is the outcome of the story as it was told in Gdynia: several days after the "object" had plunged into the harbour,men guarding the beaches met a strange figure which was clearly male dragging himself exhausted along the sand. This creature spoke no known language and was dressed in a "sort of uniform"; a part of his face and hair appeared to be burnt. The man was taken to the university hospital, isolated, and examined. But it was at once apparent that it was impossible to unclothe the creature, as the "uniform" had no means of opening. It was not of ordinary material such as wool or leather but of a metal which could only be cut open by means of special tools and after a great deal of effort. The doctors noted that their "patient's" organs were quite different from ours: the blood system was new to them and the number of fingers and toes was not the normal one. The creature remained alive until a kind of armband was taken off and the "mortal remains" were sent for further examination to the Soviet Union.Polish ufologists readily link up the metal object and the living being with unidentified flying objects and everything associated with the latter.

www.waterufo.net...
Originaly posted in USO thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other account refereenced in this book (pdf):

Jan 21-In Gdynia,Poland a bright ,shining body crashed into the harbour basin.
Divers recovered pieces of shiny metal which were examined by the Polytechnic Institute and the Polish Navy.
Some material was reportedly lost.
One (and possibly two) EBEs were found on a nearby beach and recovered by soldiers of the Border Guard or Navy.
These were next transported under tight security to the Soviet Union where they remain to this day

www.scribd.com...

Here is an interview with an actual eyewitness to the Gdynia Port UFO incident .... does anyone speak Polish?

www.youtube.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Funny you mention this, I started a thread exactly about this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have been trying to share the fact that bodies were recovered at Roswell in 1947 but no one listens. glad you are getting the message through.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for that very interesting report.
Seems they even give these live beings names

Military and intelligence forces seized the Roswell disk and took it and the bodies to Los Alamos. It is estimated that the government has had in its possession at least 35 disks and 131 alien bodies over the last 45 years. They also have captured several live entities.

In 1949, another disk crashed, with one fatality and one living alien, whom they kept in a facility with an electromagnetic grid to ensure the isolation of the entity. The entity, whom MJ-12 member Detlev Bronk termed an EBE (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity) and later ALF (Alien Life Form).

At the meeting at Holloman, a hostage was exchanged. The name of the US hostage is not known, but the alien hostage was known as Krlll (no vowels), who was confined to an electromagnetically secure facility near Los Alamos

EBE , ALF and KRILL , do these things exist? If they do why arnt we told? Yes Ive heard all the oh your just not ready for the truth..well I am and I want to know. I want to know if KRILL exists and what he looks like, I want to know about his world and why he came here. I just want to know. I can accept anything if its the truth, what I cant accept are lies.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

First guy (crane operator). I saw a bright object falling down, it was in the water in a matter of seconds. Suddenly a bright flash lit up my cabin. The object looked like a piece of rock with flames coming from above and a red discharge like a molten steel underneath. I saw the object from about 100 meters above me slamming into the water. Divers went in to check it, don't know what they found. Police showed up and questioned me about what I saw. Told me to keep quiet. Supposedly some Russians arrived and cordoned off the whole area. A shipping contained was brought in, fenced off and guarded by either the army or police.

Second guy (seaman in the navy). I saw the object flying 2000 meters above me completely silently. I have been involved with all kinds of aircraft for over 40 years and have never seen anything like this before or since.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes there reportedly have been QUITE a few. Also a lot of these craft aren't crashing from a malfunction, a lot reportedly are being shot down by us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is interesting the farmers report talks of a 'tube' the beings carried, sounds not only a lot like other reports, but also a lot like the "Armourlux" weapon the Greys reportedly use, it is rumored to have three main functions: 1.Weapon, 2.Levitation tool, 3.A paralyzing type stun mode.

www.all-natural.com...

It is interesting to see how many of these cases all connect and have multiple cross similarities. Good thread, s & f.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

LOL, you mean all the witness (both civilian and military) testimonies (in the hundreds) isn't enough proof? I have always considered Roswell open and shut, a UFO did crash and bodies/beings were recovered. Of course that is only my opinion. The only thing needed for Roswell is some type of undeniable proof, but I guess that's with anything Ufology.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297On what basis did the Paltz LEOs "arrest" the "alien?"

That's obvious, he was an undocumented alien.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join