It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Debunked In 10 Minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Exactly, its like Richard Dawkins said, the urge to be a good person and be good to each other is coded in our DNA and is just as strong as our sexual urges. We cannot deny it or ignore it. Religion was just a way for early man to explain it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What a joke, lol. There are more people sticking up for Zeitgeist than there are for free thought. What is arrogant is to think that just because you have succumb to living out your meaningless life in front of your geek box, gives you the right to say that although you are happy with the explanation of the sum of your existence...anyone who believes in a religion or more specifically Jesus Christ, is somehow holding you back from achieving your goal of becoming one with the Matrix, lol. If you don't like what you hear, than plug your ears. If you don't like what you see than close your eyes. If my belief in something is forcing you to not be free than maybe you should just leave this existence, I mean it really doesn't matter does it. You have nothing to live for but your own selfishness, you have nothing to look forward to when you die, but the real funny thing about atheists and agnostics is no matter what they think of me, I will still pray for them. Is life without reason and logic really worth living? I don't care what people believe, you are free like I...but why do I anger you because I believe in something you don't. Zeitgeist is a joke and was created for profit, as were some churches...so what makes one better than the other besides the fact that one says if you don't pay attention, you burn in hell lol. Run the murderous Christians are coming with satchels. As Poison once said, "Gimme something to believe in"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Well, seeing as how you bring no proof to the table, I assume I'm supposed to take your word for it? If you know of an Egyptian historical text that confirms these similarities I'd love to check it out. You yourself admitted there is no proof on the Pagan side. I'm interested about what you think of the rest of the gods that supposedly share these similarities. Those are easily proved false and yet you don't mention them. I wonder why.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sword_of_Truth
reply to post by audas

Well, seeing as how you bring no proof to the table, I assume I'm supposed to take your word for it? If you know of an Egyptian historical text that confirms these similarities I'd love to check it out. You yourself admitted there is no proof on the Pagan side. I'm interested about what you think of the rest of the gods that supposedly share these similarities. Those are easily proved false and yet you don't mention them. I wonder why.

I've travelled extensively though Egypt, studied their culture - go there and check it out -please - its literally written on the walls.

Becuase they are inoffensive - Christianity and its brethren (Islam and Judaism) are the only religions which preach hatred, murder, rape, death and mayhem, they are the only religions which forbid other worship - they are pure unadulterated evil.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Christianity is the greatest hilarious -

BUt Here you go

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
First, regardless of the movie, the Zeitgeist Movement has nothing to do with religion. The Movement does not care what religion you are or if you believe in a religion or not. It is irrelevant to the Zeitgeist vision, and as a member of the movement, I wish that part of the movie hadn't been presented. It was the producer's personal view, nothing more.

It will indeed require money to get started. Tell me of anything that doesn't in a society which is defined purely by money. Since violence does not create anything but more violence, no revolution will cause any good change, so if the Zeitgeist movement is to actually come about, it will require us to buy our freedom from money. Nobody in the zeitgeist movement is getting rich from the effort to get the vision out. In fact, there is no way at this time for anyone to actually make money from the movement. It is an all volunteer effort.

We who are in the movement are doing this because we mostly agree that if we don't get rid of many of the destructive aspects of our culture, Humanity will not survive on this planet. And we think Humanity is worth more than that.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

EvilBible.com is Dead

Large portions of evilbible.com have been considered, dissected and declared fallacious on very many levels.
Two examples of this fact are as follows:

Whilst besmirching the Bible for allegedly commanding rape evilbible.com, for some odd reason, neglects to mention the most relevant biblical text related to the biblical view of and law about rape. Why this omission? Who knows, but it would certainly have gotten in the way of a good session of emotive expression of prejudice—it would have discredited evilbible.com to reference this most important text. Indeed, those annoying little facts have an annoying way of getting in the way of good fallacious assertions.

Whilst besmirching the Bible for allegedly commanding human sacrifice evilbible.com, for some odd reason, neglects to mention that the Bible does not command but condemns human sacrifice. Evilbible.com, for some odd reason, neglects to mention that when the Bible reports that human sacrifices did take place they were carried out by Gentile Pagans who were not worshiping the God of the Bible but various false gods. When “Jews” were performing human sacrifices it was only when they turned away from the God of the Bible and joined Gentile Pagans in worshiping various false gods. Yet, in typical militant activist atheist fashion, evilbible.com does not condemn Gentile Pagans but only condemns the Jews.
Further evidence of this is found at this URL:

atheismisdead.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join