It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrysler won't repay bailout money

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thieves and criminals, all in a Row;
Here they are with our Money.
Oh, what we don't Know!

Such financial masterminds...stupid public, sitting ducks (suckers).

I think the usa citizens should rally against this, as it is evil in all shapes & forms.

MBF

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Post the names and phone numbers of the ceos and senior vps and boardmembers. SOMEONE ought to be able to "convince" them to do the right thing. not advocating violence, but when did tarring and feathering go out of style?

It went out of style??? Or just put on the back burner for a while? It is time to pull it back out and use it.

When I got out of high school back in the 70's, I went to work in a factory that made car parts. During that time, Chrysler had a little problem. We found out that the union workers, at that time, were making about $27/hr. I was only making $2.89/hr and thought I was making fair money at the time. I got to thinking, why they were making so much more than I was since I was doing basically the same type of job. I came to the conclusion that the unions would be the downfall of this country. Look at the price of automobiles, they are stupid. Is it fair for someone to have to pay the same thing for a car as somebody that makes 10X the money doing the same job? Now I do believe that there is a time and place for the unions, but it is not here and now. And the unions are not the only problem, upper management is paid way too much also.

All these people are benefiting from our tax money,getting paid huge bonuses. A lot will make more money in a year than most of us will make in a lifetime. Is that fair? I wonder what would happen if we ALL stopped paying taxes. Could they put us all in jail?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

You forgot to add the little bit about how not only is this company private, stealing our money, but is also essentially being handed over to an Italian corporation......

I think Fiat or Italy, owes America $7 billion dollars.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Well, wen we get to the bottom of who got what and how, then tar and feathers?

No no. That's too old school, we need innovation. I say battery acid and broken glass....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
From the fall of Chrysler comes a global opportunity for citizens of the world.

www.bloomberg.com...

May 7 (Bloomberg) -- Fiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne is setting out to build a pan-European car company from the rubble of the U.S. auto industry.

The car industry is in turmoil, and Marchionne, the 56-year-old deputy chairman of UBS AG, says he sees opportunity. He’s taking over Chrysler LLC after a U.S.-arranged bankruptcy and seeking to incorporate units owned by General Motors Corp., including three European brands, Opel, Vauxhall and Saab, and some Latin American operations.

“The sector produces 90 million vehicles against a demand of 60 million,” Marchionne said in an interview yesterday. “This overcapacity has to be managed and the American approach proved to be very efficient,” he said, referring to the U.S. administration’s readiness to lend $23.9 billion to Chrysler and GM on the condition that they cut costs.

Could the ultimate agenda possibly be more clear?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ok, WARNING, im going to piss a few people off real quick here.

Who was surprised about this? How many Americans have done this exact same thing over the past 10 years. Is it any surprise that the whole "Lets charge up everything we want then claim bankruptcy so we can have it for FREEEEEEE" mindset reached washington?

Carefull though if you bitch and moan about this too much you will be labeled a terrorist nutjob right along with all us right winged nutjobs who took part in the tea parties. Oh yea, and just so you know they did pass a law, last I checked, that says that your antiAmerican mindset is reason enough to have your private property searched.

Welcome to little Russia, where spread the wealth will soon mean you get to stand in line for a loaf of bread and what ever other groceries the government says you can have.

"NO" gasp "they cant do that!" you say?

" WE CAN, OH YES WE CAN " says the Obama admin.

There is no such thing as FREE!!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The bankruptcy response seems important, but what tee's many of us off, is we saw it coming (you could smell it in the air after AIG's second serving). And in such a short period of time!

Ah well, it's just a drop in the bucket.

Wait'll it starts raining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join