It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organ Dontation -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The Ontario, Canada website is called

www.recycleme.org...

or the : organdonations.ca... or www.transplant.ca...

www.besthealthmag.ca... = living donor

OK so best one is: www.kidney.ca...

ok so this above site...READ IT. lol

I will call them on it, I will call them right now and tell them that I want to give my kidney. I bet they will studder and not know what to do.

If I don't come back, then yep, they took my parts loL

ON tlc they implied that some gal won millions in the lottery (after donating her kidney to some stranger), another guy was secruity for the military...he won 23 million.

I am going to call this organ place and offer my body parts, I will see what they say....

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Im curious to see what they have to say to you?

I'm an organ donor in Ontario, but notice my location I've moved, but still am an organ donor there, hmmmmm? Ponders for a minute, do they get my organs if I die?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so far no one has answered the phone in Canada...or in the US

answers.hrsa.gov... s=41&p_hidden_prods=&cat_lvl1=41&cat_lvl2=0

www.livingdonor101.com...

optn.transplant.hrsa.gov...

optn.transplant.hrsa.gov... : UNOS developed an online database system, called UNetsm, for the collection, storage, analysis, and publication of all OPTN data pertaining to the patient waiting list, organ matching, and transplants.

Launched on October 25, 1999, this system contains data regarding every organ donation and transplant event occurring in the U.S. since 1986. UNet is a fail-safe, 24/7, secure Internet-based transplant information database created to enable the nation's organ transplant institutions to:

register patients for transplants
match donated organs to waiting patients
manage the time-sensitive, life-critical data of all patients, before and after their transplants

UNet is being used right now by all of the nation's organ transplant programs, organ procurement organizations, and histocompatibility (tissue typing) laboratories working cooperatively to efficiently share a limited number of donated organs among thousands of patients

I tried calling all of these places, nothing but answering machines so TRUST ME...they will get the parts they need without me.

this explains the movie Seven Pounds --doesn't it? He sinned but at least he had control of where his body parts went. We will be saved and harvested. ...volunteer your parts now and see what they say...g'head, they will hang up, they don't want you yet. See what questions they ask you if you choose to give a part, they don't expect or want that.....they only want you if you know someone or if you are dying (fodder for experiments).

Call now...watch them scramble for reality.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Man/woman I hope your wrong, this is frightening, although I doubt Will Smiths body parts will go anywhere but to some crazed fans house.

If I die I don't need them, but if I lose them before my clock runs out, then, well that's murder, correct me if i'm wrong.

I want to hide in a cave, yet I want to live life, either way it seems to suck!

For a college guy, the world is so F-ed up. I don't know what to think, I mean alot of ATS is B-S. But theres alot of reality in it also. Well the reality disturbs me, I hope I can either be apart of them, or destroy them. Without that, I'm screwed.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I read right? Living donor lol. I always thought it was a joke from a sketch of the Monty Python, hehe. I was wrong all the way.

Give it a look
(it have a little gore so be careful)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-5-2009 by theSeeker84]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
no one answered

so go figure, they don't NEED or want any of my parts right now...

aka I am NOT going to the Island.

it is all bull# and no doubt if your own child is kidnapped it is because they know and need his/her DNA that matches theirs or their kid's.

It is all OUT OF OUR CONTROL..our own bodies in life and death...

take it back, call these donation banks and ask THEM questions...the F*KING questions you CAN'T ASK when you are dead.

Don't you want to know where your parts are going? Make decisions like that movie now...to only go to specific deserving people, WHY NOT?

Ask to know your donor matches, NOW!! WHY do they have the right to know now or when you are dead? We should demand to know the DNA BANK of every human or American (etc) within a DAY of them knowing that data...or what? six weeks? if they can create a phone book, they can make a DNA bank available.

Give me a reason why not to make it NOT so. Even Pizza Hutt has our coordinates so tell me why we do not have the access to our own citizens via DNA as we used to by SMELL when we were neander. One reason why DNA info is better off in the hands of the govt than the public....ONE REASON?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I used to carry an organ donor card.

Then I learned that they take your organs after brain death, but before your heart stops beating.
"So what?" I thought. When your brain is dead, you're dead.

Then surgery I had went wrong. They only waited a week of me being in a coma to certify me as brain dead. Luckily for me they didn't know I'd agreed to donate. So they just disconnected life support and left me to die.

I'd spent most of that week disconnected from my body, but knew, for my childrens' sake, (I'm a single mum with handicapped children,) I had to get back into that body and make it breath for itself.

I no longer trust a doctor with a stake in the matter to reliably certify brain death.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Republican...feel bad for ya, being so young in a #ty world. I would bless anyone to be innocent and oblivious to any conspiracy thoughts until they are 90 years old if I could. Just nice to know though that you are aware and young enough to change the world for the better, or even try to in any little way.

and Kailassa: good for you hun. what a fighter you are.

and yes, Monty Python made fun of living donors and medical experiments but geez the govts and medical community have been doing them for a lot longer than we will ever suspect huh?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

We're all fodder for medical experiments in the eyes of some.

Even Jewish concentration camp victims were experimented on.
- Not only by the Nazis, but also quite recently, by their own doctors in Israel.

www.ahrp.org...

www.thelancet.com Vol 365 June 4, 2005 1915

www.haaretz.com...

new topics

top topics

join