It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones : What More Proof of the NWO Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have made it one of my priorities to visit Elbert County, Georgia and see this 'American Stonehenge' monument. It seems that in June of 1979, a sranger approached Elbert Granite Finishing Company stating that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity.The messages engraved in eight different languages on the Georgia Guidestones center around 1. Establishment of a world government. 2. depopulation and reproduction control. 3.the enviorment and nature. 4. Spirituality (???)
Although the monument appears to have gone through a little back-in-your-face adjustment ,I would still like to visit this NWO edifice.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I don't see anything nefarious about the writings. They are not commandments as far as I can see. They are guidelines for a balanced and harmonious planet, and I'm happy to be the first to say that they make perfect sense to me.

If they were a dark and dastardly NWO ploy...... tell me this: Why, oh why, would the NWO provide us with these sensible ideas that would only improve the planet and why would they bother to write it in so many languages? Doesn't seem like open humanitarian communication and the NWO go together very often. I think somebody with loads of dough wanted to leave a marker to humanity, an icon of civility and hope and spirituality. I would look at the layers of [probable] corporations that own the property, perhaps investigate wealthy persons who died around that time.

and...... dramatic and quirky music aside, the persons making the video call Thomas Paine an occultist? Hmmmmmmm. News to me. I have two of his works here at home. No mention whatsoever of a penchant for the occult. Common Sense is one of my favorite reads. If there is some sort of evidence to the contrary I'd truly be interesting in seeing it.

The Guidestones do talk about ....... wait, let me get the exact quote...... "LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT". hmmmmm. Downright sensible, to me. Resolving EXTERNAL disputes in a world court.

I think the Georgia Guidestones are fascinating, but not even evidence of a NWO agenda to me, let alone proof. However, I remain open to additional information.

Either way, thanks for reintroducing the Guidestones to us, Op. Cheers

new topics

join