It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

homosexuality not genetic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Almost 99% of any homosexuals (man or woman) who I know always claim one thing..

that homosexuality is genetic YET all of them were molested at a young age (usually by someone same sex) and reasoning with them is not possible, they refuse outright to believe that is the cause.

This recent hoo-ha going on with miss California and some teeny pics that likely do not exist (notice they can't show them because she was under-age) so they may or may not exist, I doubt they do. Not to mention ..what if she didn't pose for them but some creep took them while she was in a changeroom (since she was a teen model and likely changed quite often).

Homosexualy it great news for the illuminati-- it reduces population and these people adopt children who are already born. Double bingo.

Her whole fiasco was a set up and I sniffed that since I read about her question and answer at the pageant.

She cannot dispute it either, I bet they likely have pics of her as a teen and she is just being abused and humiliated by these pervs that have this dirt to hang over her head. sick sick.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

homosexuality in the animal world is a display of dominance not a homosexual desire. That argument is tired.

and since this discussion has turned into a debate over the philisophical and social implications i wash my hands of it

this thread was meant to discuss the causes of homosexuality not its social aceptibility but wether or not its genetic or choice.

CW out

[edit on 7-5-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

That can be explained away by simple lack of knowledge, or lack of communication, or simple visual mistake.

Can you tell the difference between a male cat and a female cat from a distance? It could be a simple identity mistake.

Err that's just ignorant of the animal kingdom. Cats can smell each other, they know quite clearly which is which, as can deer, some of which have been filmed happily going at it male on male. They know clearly which is which.

Maybe monkeys are unaware that only females can reproduce, because of lack of knowledge, and they try anyway. They could probably have a belief system that if it doesn't work it wasn't meant to be, but still think it might work.

I'm sorry this is getting silly, you are bringing up absolutely false arguments without researching it. The monkeys in question also partake in what is called "penis fencing". They hang from branches opposite each other and rub their penises, male to male. They are not making a mistake, sex is used as a social thing between males and females, male and males and more rarely females amd females.

What makes you think monkeys don't have mental problems too? Just because monkeys do it, doesn't mean its all "genetic", and it really doesn't mean "its ok to do".

There is YOUR ignorance handed to you.

I'm afraid you have handed out nothing other than a lack of knowledge about the subject. We aren't talking the oaccasional monkey, we're talking a large social group. Sorry but you are ignorant of the entire topic. Homosexuality exists in nature, always has and no doubt always will. It isn't against evolution because in most species that practice homosexual behavior that same animal will also go at it with the female of their species.
In human beings this still occurs, bisexuals for example would keep that gene alive, if it is a gene. Maybe it's just that in the womb the brain doesn't form like a heterosexual brain.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Almost 99% of any homosexuals (man or woman) who I know always claim one thing..

that homosexuality is genetic YET all of them were molested at a young age (usually by someone same sex) and reasoning with them is not possible, they refuse outright to believe that is the cause.

Ahh that old argument, so 99% of homosexual people were molested at a young age? Just because a small selection you know were? I'm sorry but this is completely wrong, it has never been backed up by any study and it is easy to find large amounts of the homosexual community who were not abused.

Homosexualy it great news for the illuminati-- it reduces population and these people adopt children who are already born. Double bingo.

So now homosexuality is an illuminati plot? Come the hell on, so they've made people choose to be gay? Please i ask you could you choose to be gay yourself? I know that no matter how much i tried to choose i could never find a man attractive. The idea that it's a choice is baseless, the idea that it is brought on by abuse is baseless.

Her whole fiasco was a set up and I sniffed that since I read about her question and answer at the pageant.

It wasn't a setup, she chose to say what she said.

She cannot dispute it either, I bet they likely have pics of her as a teen and she is just being abused and humiliated by these pervs that have this dirt to hang over her head. sick sick.

Actually the pictures seem to have been taken when she was 18 from what i read, which is perfectly legal, at least here in the UK it is.

I'm afraid you lost any credibility with the whole illuminati thing. Not saying they don't exist but to claim homosexuality is a plot by the illuminati is bordering on the severely paranoid.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyone I know who has claimed to me they are homosexual WAS molested, so I have no clue about the ones that you know.

and I never said it was an illuminati plot, I said..the illuminati would find homosexualy to be good news for population control.

don't put words into my mouth.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Anyone I know who has claimed to me they are homosexual WAS molested, so I have no clue about the ones that you know.

and I never said it was an illuminati plot, I said..the illuminati would find homosexualy to be good news for population control.

don't put words into my mouth.

Very easy to think that's what you meant, otherwise why bother bringing it up in a debate like this? Look personal experience of your friends and my friends aside, no peer reviewed study, at least that i have read backs up your claim. By saying 99% like that you were seemingly using that as an argument as to why people are gay, extrapolating that out ot the entire community of gay people. At least that is how it seemed to me.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There has been a lot of research in the past years that strongly suggest, if not prove, that homosexuality is linked to the early developmental stages of the hypothalimus. During the first trimester if stressful conditions are present for the mother a change in the testosterone levels being delivered to the developing offspring alter the "sexual preference" part of the brain in the hypothalimus which is basically hard coded from that point on.

That is just a very quick and off the top of my head explanation btw but there is plenty of info about it on the web if you want to look up a more complete and probably more accurate explanation.

Basically though the research shows that homosexuality is a very natural thing and is in fact the intended result of sexual classification determined by nature for specific reasons.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I have learned to fight fire with sand storms, my findings had no judgment and were distorted by a couple of emotionally challenged posters, including you. I live in sin city and these are obvious conclusions. If you wish to attack people, realize that you open the door to the same treatment. Thats it.

Now the only thing I have against the gay community is their hatred for the rest of us that do not have an identity problem, and the fact that they are really bitchy!!!

... don't expect any encouragement or endorsement on my part, the "gay" community has lost all credibility to me, and I don't like "groups"

I adore "androgyny" - when it is not corrupted by perversion!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of the fine contribution of the gay community to the world -

[edit on 7-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Great post Lasheic! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your insights.

IRM

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Very easy to think that's what you meant, otherwise why bother bringing it up in a debate like this? Look personal experience of your friends and my friends aside, no peer reviewed study, at least that i have read backs up your claim. By saying 99% like that you were seemingly using that as an argument as to why people are gay, extrapolating that out ot the entire community of gay people. At least that is how it seemed to me.

Of course it is easy to think that is what I meant--I typed it. lol, why bother bringing it up in a debate like this??? Because this is my computer bought and paid for and you aren't the one paying my bills. lol using a stat that 99% of my gay freinds having been molested appears to be an offcial study? Maybe on your planet.

quit being a pest. 0.34111% of my day was wasted responding to you., officially.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
The homosexuals female as well as male that I know, were all "initiated" at a very young age by kind and deceitful adults. Pedophiles.

This comment was not intended as a attack. It was a conclusion!

and to those who do not understand the sacredness of a child:perverts Entice, perverts: Deceive, perverts: Defile, perverts: Enslave, perverts: Torment, perverts: Drive and Compel...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

... And of the majority of homosexuals who weren't molested or abused, who grew up in a typical household?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
They have shown in studies, that the more children a mother has, the more likely the younger ones will be gay. It's simple evolution, the higher the populace, the more people that will be born gay. It's a proven fact that you are born into your sexuality, as it is based solely off how your brain forms at birth.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
They have shown in studies, that the more children a mother has, the more likely the younger ones will be gay. It's simple evolution, the higher the populace, the more people that will be born gay. It's a proven fact that you are born into your sexuality, as it is based solely off how your brain forms at birth.

Indeed. And it's important to note that the effect holds even when the boys are not raised together, yet the younger are still more likely to be gay.

... It's an interesting piece of evidence.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard

... And of the majority of homosexuals who weren't molested or abused, who grew up in a typical household?

Good parenting is a fairly new adventure, I suspect many older gays were abused by society...the human family has not evolved...and I know that most males block out bad experiences - they just do not remember.

I know that the new kids who are born with androgyny traits are worth protecting and respecting! My favorite kind of human

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
and I know that most males block out bad experiences - they just do not remember.

Convenient, but the evidence suggests otherwise. 3 guys I knew well growing up turned out to be gay and they all had decent family life, better than mine. Testimony from them and they other gays I've met are fairly consistent "I always was."

Between countless studies and brain scans, it's understood to be a condition set from before birth.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

So what age group are your friends -

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

18-20

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Like I said good parenting is a fairly new thing - this group(18-20) is protected because of the atrocities endured by their predecessors. Sad thing - If your friends are not all caught up in the fashion world, they have empathy and respect others they must be fine humans. Simple - The ones that I know are too much on the prowl all the time. And complaining...

I am a well balanced person in my feminine and masculine, meaning I could be very happy with a person who is both - and I am - Respectful relationships should be more important than anything right now - my sister is another case where both people look and feel like both sex at the same time , we are androgen heteros.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join