It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Seed Quest - A Misson Away From Your Brothers And Comfort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
While out under the stars hoping to catch a glimpse of my friendly neighborhood light ships, I got thinking about group consciousness, and how Start Seeds have separated from that consciousness.

I then got thinking about how lonely they might feel living a life experience here on earth without this connectivity, and how that might be related to drug and food addiction, and problems in their relationships, since it would all pale compared to the intimacy of a group consciousness.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What is a Star Seed? A seed that grows into a Star?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
What is a Star Seed? A seed that grows into a Star?

:-) Interesting thought. My understanding is another race in the Galaxy, if you believe some ET contacts there are millions of races, will have one of their souls that usually incarnate in their system enter the human incarnation cycle in order to learn more about the human dynamics for example, possibly so they can learn how to assist more.

Another concept of this is placing one of their own races of a certain vibration in a time where there is crisis on that planet, to advert a known issue that happens, that effects a future timeline. So they seed one of their own souls into the planet from the stars.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh ok... So you are saying my body could be inhabited by the soul of an alien being?

Is this just a theory or has someone actually experienced this?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oh ok... So you are saying my body could be inhabited by the soul of an alien being?
Is this just a theory or has someone actually experienced this?

I am saying, your soul, which is connected to your Etheric body, and physical body, that is channeling the spirit of the Isness, the one or all, could be extraterrestial in nature.

Where did your soul come from you have now?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What is the Isness? I dont even know if I have a soul. If I have one how would I prove it?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What is the Isness? I dont even know if I have a soul. If I have one how would I prove it?

The Isness is the term I think the Andromedans use for the spirit of the Creator, a spirit that just Is, that is everywhere.

As for the soul, that is my point exactly. No one really knows much about this soul business, the source, the destination, or the purpose. All we have is perceptions based on books such as the Bible.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

The Isness is the term I think the Andromedans use for the spirit of the Creator, a spirit that just Is, that is everywhere.

As for the soul, that is my point exactly. No one really knows much about this soul business, the source, the destination, or the purpose. All we have is perceptions based on books such as the Bible.

Are the Andromedans an ancient race of people from the Middle East or Africa?
Its possible we dont have a soul. Maybe that was just something that religions made up to give us a reason to behave.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why does the "Isness" or "God" have to have a label or a name? We humans think that all things are capable of being described in words and given a little label and tag. Are you saying we are connected directly to the source or only through ET? As for star seeds are you saying all humans are star seeds or only select ones... the ones who connect? Could it not be that we're just all on different learning curves?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Its possible we dont have a soul. Maybe that was just something that religions made up to give us a reason to behave.

I look forward to your videos when you get a chance to do them. I feel these questions are dropped leaders to invoke discussion. If not, and I am wrong in this perception, let your higher self be the guide to finding the information right for you, I am not that person to guide you.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
saying we are connected directly to the source or only through ET? As for star seeds are

What I am saying, in the video, which is what I am discussing here, is that Star Seeds might be missing the feeling of that connection, and acting out in their current lives in different ways in an attempt to find the feeling of that intimate connection they once had when they might have been part of a group consciousness, because higher vibrational energies are often connected by a group consciousness, and some maintain their own individuality even through they are.

This video is not about Isness, or Religion, or all of these other things, for as a human I do not easily perceive this Isness, Or Golden Rays Of Creation, or Holy Spirit, or any of the thousands of ways it is called. I am simply saying that the Andromedans do not call it "Holy Ghost" for example, they call it "Isness".

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I believe a star seed refers to a soul non-human by origin that has chosen to incarnate on earth by falling back into limited consciousness to help humanity in some way or form. You can find more about this if you youtube search Scott Mandelker.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"Isness" seems to be described in much the same way as "Oneness"
This oneness "isness" is also described by many other religions
And that feeling of disconnection is also a universally described feeling

Oneness is to be one with all ....
This means to be one with all ....."all that is" ... ( all that I am )
Not this>>> special group and not that special group .... isness "one be-ing-ness"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That sense of being disconnected, may not only be a feeling unique to starseeds, although it may be different. Being in human form disconnects any of us from being one with everything, or at least puts a pretty big barrier up that is hard to work around. Some seem to find a way around it. I can't count how many times I wanted to just burst out of myself into everything at once and be at one again. I feel the pull more during storms than any other time, not sure why. But I think that feeling is something everyone gets. Starseeds and non starseeds alike.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTariit may be different. Being in human form disconnects any of us from being one with everything, or at least puts a pretty big barrier up that is hard to work around.

Yes, very good point, I agree, this feeling can be felt on all levels, possibly older souls or say, more complete souls who spend more time in higher realms might sense it more, not sure.

top topics

join