posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
Anyhow the latest 'prediction' has been released and the Internet is full or interpretations of dire warnings, doom and gloom.
Listened to Clif high on the radio
My interpretation was completely different to the other ones I have seen here
fact Clig High seemed quite measured and sensible in what he said (ignoring the wild unsubstantiated speculation).
My interpretation was essentially people on the internet are talking about the following
Global warming and the rise of sea levels.
* Everyone is talking about the weather and this could be faster than anticipated
* Are the polar ice caps melting (or not)
Economic collapse and the devaluation of the dollar
* We are worried about civil unrest and personal security
* Could this result in more whistleblower activity, esp from government layoffs
* Well we just like talking about them and that we are not alone in the universe
None of this is shocking to me, however there is interpretation on interpretation. It just all seems to show, in these things you hear what you want
to hear I suppose.
Have a listen and see what you think.....