It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti- New World Order posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think we should make some Anti-New World Order posters

I made my own one, I printed the posters and flyers and put it up on peoples cars , handing them out , asking shop keepers if I could put it up on there windows

also the police seems to like , while I was handing these out, 2 police officers asked me what it was , i told them about the new world order , they were confused at first but they took two flyers with them

I'm now making more and I think you should do the same , spread the word people NOW!!!!!!!!!!

this is the poster i made (its not that good ) if you want them in BIG sizes just tell me

i31.photobucket.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Mate i've been doing this for years,

Flyers,pamphlets,Posters,Cards,DVDS Etc

we need to get the word out, and get the sheeple more informed, by solid backed information

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've thought about making fliers but I keep forgetting. Perhaps I'll do that sometime. I agree that the word needs to get out ASAP.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

All the BS threads here that get S @ F , i cant believe I'll be the first

Nice poster my friend , My hat is off to you and your effort

If I can add what I think my be constructive Advice

I and You , and All o this site GET your poster No Problem

But think back to when you were uninformed...it might not be easy for

the masses to interpret ...Just a thought.. I still think your efforts

are FANTASTIC

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nice work, I've always thought about doing something similar with my art,
and I'm actually working on a few pieces myself, maybe I'll take some pics
and post them up some time.

Anyways, I'm picky with spelling, so think of this as constructive criticism,
but you might want to change "GoodBbye" to "Goodbye", other
than that, keep it up with these ideas. Spread the word.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just a thought, but as someone said above, you must think of your audience.

They are going to crumble up this poster and throw it away. I hate fliers. I don't like the people that force them into my hands and the people that touch my car to put them under the wiper.

I have seen dollars of various denominations, altered. This has always struck me as pretty brilliant because the WILL circulate and not be thrown away.

Maybe a bill with a short message and a website that isn't too "tin foil hat" at first. Stir them gently, I hate to be woken abruptly.

It sucks living next to the firestation.....

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i've been wanting to do a big convention/rally type thing together for a while,

we could have Guest Speakers, documents and information, a room to view videos/documentaries about this NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg/CFR/TC Etc

i think it would be far out..we would need money backing though that is the big problem

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Excellent post and poster. This is a great start on the campaign trail of no
nwo. I want to do something like that too.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah I agree!!

Down with the NWO!!

They ruined the WCW!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry, begging your pardon good people who are investing their time and effort and money into Saving Me from the NWO.

You have made a flier - which credit where credit is due, is really eye-catching and very well done! However, you want me to say Say to NWO - is there a vote, a referrendum, some kind of yes/no box I should be looking out for???

Exactly what would you like me to do?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hello dino1989 I really like that poster so much that I have added it to my desktop though I did add a nice greenish hue to the eyes just for that "wow" affect.

Great poster and thank you for posting it. I intend to make good use of it on some T - shirts too (your work is that good).

S&F for you mate.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is a great idea. I know a lot of us just sit around and type about how the NWO is evil, but we don't do anything. That is a nice poster, but one thing I would suggest is to perhaps add a website name on the poster for good information on the NWO. Also, make sure the website does not contain too much material that would be considered "unbelievable" for a newcomer. If the first page of the website says "the nwo wants you to die!!!!" they will just give up looking because they will think it is crazy. It will need to let them enter this new reality gradually. You could make your own free website if you wish. I think I'll do the same thing and make some posters too.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When you say "goodbye to your freedom" what do you mean by freedom and how would it be different to a controlled life?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I would gladly do the same, can someone tell me a good program for making these types of posters?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i've been wanting to do a big convention/rally type thing together for a while,

we could have Guest Speakers, documents and information, a room to view videos/documentaries about this NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg/CFR/TC Etc

i think it would be far out..we would need money backing though that is the big problem

i like this idea a lot because this way people can be better informed into what is happening....because like you mentioned with the policeman they had no clue what this was about till you told them a little....like the poster tho its a great idea and starting point....big props OP!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

I would gladly do the same, can someone tell me a good program for making these types of posters?

Adobe photoshop. I use this as my design package. It's very good for this type of thing. Especially image manipulation....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
nice poster. ive been trying to think of ways to tell others about the NWO, and posters are a good idea. even though we'll be ridiculed and mocked by alot of people we should all try educate others about whats going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's interesting my post was completely overlooked.
It doesn't bother me, it does make me curious though.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

I didn't overlook it.

I agree it's a valid question.

If one is going to "educate" people against the "NWO"...it's nice to know they know what they're talking about with a little more clarification.

join