It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever noticed that most 911 Debunkers on ATS are usually new memebers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
So people who question someone's conspiracy theory is a disinfo agent?

Very good! Stay in the realm of disbelief.

Er, where did I write that?

What I did say was that in my opinion, the debunkers in the 911 board, tend to be new members.

If you take the time to read it again, slowly for your own benefit. I gave three ( four actually, the fourth involving me and men in white coats) possibilites for the reasons for this. So THIS:

Originally posted by MacDonagh
So people who question someone's conspiracy theory is a disinfo agent?

Very good! Stay in the realm of disbelief.

...is not too clever!

Try and read posts fully before you comment, just an idea!

Then I ask you to check out a few of the 911 threads and see for your self. If you disagree cool. But don't pick one sentence and insult people!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
I have been lurking on ATS since it first started, was member and lost my account, started a new one - this site was ORIGINALLY only about debunking- the actual MOTTO is DENY IGNORANCE in case you haven't noticed, it is not about uncovering the hidden agenda of the cabal - it is about looking at conspiracies, UFO's, crop circles and rather than just screaming ALIENS, it is about gathering evidence.

It is new users like yourself who are the problem - the whole idea of ATS it so debunk - get with the programme.

1) Did I say Debunking was wrong?

2) Did I say I disagreed with what all Debunkers are trying to say?

3) Did I mention anything else other than I, personally find that in the 911 board Debunkers are likely to be new members?

4) Mention anything else besides 911?

Debunking is great, it's how we test our theories and seperate the truly crazy hypotheses from the plausible ones. I agree with you. All I said was in 911 threads there seems to be a large number of new members debunking, and I surmised if it had any meaning.

Maybe my program is not to your liking, but at least I try and read what is written and think before I comment.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join