It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by warrenb

This is either a hoax or it is real. I would not be surprised if it were real. The image in the article is very clear - totally unequivocal.
But it is common knowledge in many circles that this area has seen many migrations of intelligent societies come and go over an extended period of time. There is so much evidence now for the existence of advanced human cultures from other locations in the universe that one would have to be practically blind, deaf and dumb to still be groping around for terrestrial explanations for every artifact of intelligent life that has been, or will be, discovered. This even, by the way, includes our own bodies, plants, animals... don't want to stretch anyone's credulity too far. But this is what my sources find to be true.

Is there really so much evidence please provide some links I could do with a
and who are your sources?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

This is what I was refering to when I was stating good catch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/993170609e63.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Sorry 'bout that I'am a little sllllooooowww!

You know (I'm embarrassed to say), yet, I was looking for a round object in her hand-as it was posted that it were found in a rock.
O poster is laughing their FAO

Stirring the toilet

This was obviously an exercise in suggestion.....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Thanks for getting those comparison pictures up , I'm a bit new and wasn't sure how to post the pics.
Still might not be enough for some people to stop believing the story though.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I like how this isnt globally known yet, the people in the research are trying to boost the faith in Christianity by somehow relating it, and there is no confirmation that it actually came from NASA. The only intriguing bit is the Iron Compound. However, that also has not really been confirmed.

Why do people believe this so easily?

[edit on 10/5/09 by Ghost147]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Text Text
When you examine the moon's orbital relationship to the earth solar orbit and the rate of decay in spatial relationship, its clear that the moon is moving away and should perhaps never have been there to begin with. The odds against it ever sticking were astronomical. Pun intended.

Oceans tides are moderated by the moon's mass. Does any one know of any astrophysicist who has calculated the sea heights without the moon?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's fake news......Sorry man.

It was under 'silly'

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

Out near Bondi NSW, there was a fence pailing that resembled the Virgin Mary! Revellers came from miles around.....what ever floats your boat.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

Out near Bondi NSW, there was a fence pailing that resembled the Virgin Mary! Revellers came from miles around.....what ever floats your boat.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
lol no offense but that was the worst photoshop job ive ever seen how can you possibly believe that was real

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Sorry people, I've been examining the photo on the news site carefully, if you look close enough, you'll note the similarities between the lower right image and the "statue" on the girls hands! Its a "photomanipulation" -(spelled right?)
The color of the statue does not fit the environmental lighting where it is placed!
If it were to be a statue, it would not have the same shadows as the angel on the lower right "seal" and these are just about exactly the same!

The guy who did this, croped the angel from the "seal" and placed it on the scientist's hands and tweaked the angel so it would seem to be in perspective!

If someone already checked this, I beg my pardon for repeating!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cosmic_Sloth]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fake. lol this thread needs to be closed. What a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i couldn't start a new thread, but i wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to read this. the "moon story" has never sat quite right with me. perhaps this story will lead to some new theories

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

now thats hard to belive but in some aincent texts it dose say that some body of the solor system did/may of collided with earth and thats how saturn got its rings, bit far feched but good post

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join