It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

"IF YOU´RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE SUBJECT WHY BOTHER POSTING?!! "

If you think you can herd these cats you have a surprise coming. Anyway, we're not allowed to have fun poking holes in silly stuff? When did that happen?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Uh...I'll match your "Whoa" and raise you a "Holy Moly!"

That's incredible. Almost too good to be true. However, I do disagree with your opinion that the moon may have once collided w/ the Earth and somehow objects were transferred to the moon. The article states that the rock is made of an iron compound "found exclusively in the highlands of the moon".

This is a bit off track but I really didn't like this little snippet:

It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist.

An angel doesn't automatically suggest Jesus worship. Angel's (or winged beings) are not exclusive to Christianity.

I have an odd thought that just occured to me:

Anyone remember the thread started just a couple weeks ago about the web-bot predictions and that things were going to start happening once NASA started revealing some evidence kept secret.

Well, this MIGHT be the beginning of that. I could also be COMPLETELY wrong.

I would post a link to that thread but it was sent to RATS by request of the poster after it was realized that there may have been unauthorized use going on.

Edit: I take back what I said about NASA revealing evidence since I just happened to miss the one flippin sentence that says NASA is completely denying the man's allegations.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by nunya13]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

from the source-
NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth

I think the entire story could be summed up in this part sentence.
If life on moon had beliefs regarding angels, then that must be proof of religion.
Now with the ever shrinking christian belief perhaps this is nothing more than a ruse to promote christianity.
Did the scientiest chip the angel out of moon rock or was the angel found in the moon rock?

that is the question!

go NASA

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
~double post~ -edit- ~

as soon as i finished that post i had a knock on the door.
i think it was Jehovah's Witness'. funny how they wouldn't even tell me what they were trying to sell or where they were from.
i had to read the first page of the book they gave me to find out anything.
all they said was they were here to support a new government. a government of peace. then they said they want to come back and have a talk. manipulative bastards.
they also tried to tell me all christianity was wrong except for "our belief".

hard to swallow. rude to spit.
damn you jesus. damn you.

[edit on 5/5/09 by spearhead]

[edit on 5/5/09 by spearhead]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
wow, that is amazing!!!! I tried googling him, there were a few hits, but mainly back to the link you provided. great find though.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by m4ng4n

"IF YOU´RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE SUBJECT WHY BOTHER POSTING?!! "

If you think you can herd these cats you have a surprise coming. Anyway, we're not allowed to have fun poking holes in silly stuff? When did that happen?

Doesn´t that depend upon who you´re asking?

Silly for one person is serious for another and as I said, if you´re not interested in such matters why are you here at this very site?

It´s possible to be serious and make serious posts and there are other ways to prove your point without using sarkasm.

I read more than I post and I see the same people debunk every tread on every level just as if they where only here to destroy for those who actually is interested in the subjects discussed here!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here is the story in the weekly world news.

Link

If it's in the WWn it's bogus.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

"I read more than I post and I see the same people debunk every tread on every level just as if they where only here to destroy for those who actually is interested in the subjects discussed here!"

If it's bunk, what's the problem with pointing that out? I mean, you do want credible evidence, don't you? Not just any hooey somebody decides to post? Or, perhaps you would rather have this site have the panache as WWN?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know this story also came from the Weekly World News the same publication who brought us the "bat boy" a few years ago. I am hoping this is real but I highly doubt it...sorry.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Go head everyone put you leg out there, because it is getting pulled about a mile in length.

LOL!

What a load of ........

weeklyworldnews.com...

Look at the little picture in the lower left corner.....It's laughing.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

awww dammit! you're right! WWN for sure! Funny how bat boy was missing from the picture in the linked article though.....had to go find the original to verify. DAMMIT! I was getting ready to call my dad on this one
as he's convinced there is "something going on on the dark side of the moon" lol ............. awwww shucks!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
just to clarify, I do truly believe we are not the only intelligent life in this massive universe.... but some VALID PROOF would be damn nice! I was almost excited on this one....my bubble is always bursting

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Aw don't give up, we true believers will have our proof someday, its just going to take a little time

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Awsome stuff man.....wish it was msm...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

awww dammit! you're right! WWN for sure! Funny how bat boy was missing from the picture in the linked article though.....had to go find the original to verify. DAMMIT! I was getting ready to call my dad on this one
as he's convinced there is "something going on on the dark side of the moon" lol ............. awwww shucks!

The first time I saw the article Bat Boy wasn't there. When I went back he was. Somebody updated the site to provide the important info.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Apart from the other 'issues' with this story is the 'small' problem that MAN HAS NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON. C'mon folks - be real. If you think 911 was 19 angry muslims or JFK was not assinated then I pity you. Do some research, free your mind from the MSM and your life of slavery.

Biggest question is which of the many hoaxes is te biggest. Moon or 911?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Nope, "true" believers (allegedly) do not need genuine evidence.

Something which hardly resembles or looks like one is more then enough to confirm their belief...

Lots of them come here because they need pat in the back, like-believers to agree with them, unconditionally

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

thats cool and all, but your source is terrible man.

I'll believe it if it comes up on a more reliable source.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
Apart from the other 'issues' with this story is the 'small' problem that MAN HAS NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON. C'mon folks - be real. If you think 911 was 19 angry muslims or JFK was not assinated then I pity you. Do some research, free your mind from the MSM and your life of slavery.

Biggest question is which of the many hoaxes is te biggest. Moon or 911?

I was expecting you to post that on page one. RL distracting you?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Woops. Almost had me going there for a minute.
Republication in a disreputable place like the WWW with their batboy logo doesn't necessarily have to mean it's a fake. After all, the story is right up their alley, so why wouldn't they publish the article?

I expect any factual news about ET civilization to come about via the news and of course, to be met with severe skepticism until it is thoroughly vetted.

They claim it's been known about by NASA insiders, but none are cited and none have come forth to confirm this and on top of that, NASA says the claims about this statue are false.

Until we have(multiple) independent lab tests that determine it's age and composition conclusively(carbon dating/mass spectrometer tests etc), the claims made by the article must be questioned.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join