It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, DC - A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

Source with images and stuff

whoa!!!

My theory is that at sometime the moon collided with the earth and bits of civilizations it struck got stuck to it.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hot stuff... I just send this article to my friend, who has study those ancient artifacts for decades... Waiting debunkers to turn this upside down... Interresting to follow this story up!

Looks like all alien information is coming closer day by day... We should join with those travellers soon, before its too late!

Nice found, flagged&starred

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pull my other leg. It's plays "Jingle Bells".

So, NASA finds this thing forty years ago and just kind of hands it out now?

Note the Bat Boy logo in the lower left corner of the picture. It's from Weekly World News.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Your lack of reading skills is depressing.

NASA did not hand out the artifact. Read the info several more times, perhaps slowly so that you can understand it properly...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great story

I tried doing a few searches using Geologist Dr. Morris Charles and could not find much about the DR other then a link to the " Statue " story .

I don't think much will come of this report , even though its a great one .

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Your lack of reading skills is depressing.

NASA did not hand out the artifact. Read the info several more times, perhaps slowly so that you can understand it properly...

Well said...now, if you please, investigate the "Weekly World News". It makes "Pravda" look like "Scientific American"

Nice catch there, Gawdzilla

link   
Is this a made up news article?

The emphasis of Jesus made me think twice.

Also where is it? Where are the pictures?

I know the moon is artificial - but is this just disinfo?

wZn

link   

I just love the debunkers of the ATS
--- "Just wait a moment, and cold shower is about to begin..."

- Usually after 24 hours our most finest findings, are those most lowest shames

Respect.

- But hey, thats not enough - and for us who wants to believe... This is something they cant ever debunk!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

I just love the debunkers of the ATS
--- "Just wait a moment, and cold shower is about to begin..."]

Well...if you liked the moon angel, you'll love Batboy...please, investigate further...shame the debunkers, yet again.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

he is well published
search for last name, first name in google

adsabs.harvard.edu...
is one of his publications

and
ntrs.nasa.gov...

and
"Information on Comet Hale-Bopp for the Non Astronomer"
Author: Morris, Charles S, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
bubl.ac.uk...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thank you ! I will take a look right now

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Well said...now, if you please, investigate the "Weekly World News". It makes "Pravda" look like "Scientific American"

But, it's WORLD NEWS, and it's a weekly! It's not like it's a fly by night newspaper or anything!

I'm convinced it was made by intelligent life, without a doubt. Intelligent life on Earth (yes, I know that's arguable, but just go with it).

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i could create that crop circle.

give me 50 people and atleast 1 mathematician. i could have it done in 5 hours easy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But hte math is mind boggling, no human could come up with something so intricate. is that you big opus? the reason man couldnot have done it? if man cant do it, then how did he figure it out?

If a bunch of people couldnt do it, we wouldnt beable to understand it.

its not that impressive of a picture either. its make me laugh because your all like cavemen when it comes to crop circles and art. man can only make circles, we can only make circles, images are impossible. kinda like spray paint can only make straight lines right? theres no way someone could make a masterpeice out of it.

its like the first caveman to draw a cow, when everyone else was drawing sticks. he must have been touched by god, or an alien.

pisses me off that people DO have the mentality "well...I couldnt do it, so that means aliens did it." ......must be an alien, he can juggle 8 things at once.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I love the icon of batboy in the lower left corner of the picture at the link. Adds a real air of authenticity to the story.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Arrrg all the nuanced sarcasm is killing me!!! Is this a joke or what? Cause it looks like a joke, but I dont want to look too foolosh, but I guess it's too late for that..........

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't believe, sorry. Cool if its true, damned if it aint!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

he is well published search for last name, first name in google

Those articles are by Charles Morris. He ain't a geologist and he ain't a Dr.

It's geologist Dr. Morris Charles in the bogus article. (tricky devils)

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This would have been startling news - if it was true. But look at this photo in the article, see the little face in the left lower corner?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/365a716112bb.jpg[/atsimg]

This face is part of the logo for the "Weekly World News", infamous for hoaxes and wild stories. And sure enough, here you can find the original article:

weeklyworldnews.com...

Entertaining story, but...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
I love the icon of batboy in the lower left corner of the picture at the link. Adds a real air of authenticity to the story.

I will apologise for the cheap yucks at the expense of this thread. We all have an appreciation for the anomalous and the unusual...that's why we are here. Some of us know that certain sources...Pravda, the Hindu Times, Weekly World News...are not always encumbered by a need for the truth. It is easy for others to walk into that trap, and I shouldn't laugh...as I could be next.

I don't say I want to believe...I don't say it can't be, I say prove it to me. That's just being smart...whether it's the stock market, horse trading or UFOs.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I´m so feed up with the debunkers spoiling every good tread...

IF YOU´RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE SUBJECT WHY BOTHER POSTING?!!

With that said I for one is interested in the subject of ancient and lost civilizations even if I think this is a too great evidence to be truth.

But on the other hand I´m also a believer that there actually are remains of an offspring to our older civilization on the moon so why shouldn´t there be artifacts from the very same inhabitants?

Like this one for example;
www.blinkx.com...

Now I haven´t been on the moon and neither have any of you so to say wether it´s true or not isn´t the question here. The main thing is that it´s a true possibility if we had a civilization far more advanced than ours (We should be cavemen in comparison).

"which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth."

Saids who? Did we appear on earth 30,000 years ago?
If this is a real artifact I for one have no problem with the fact that it was manmade but it feels a little bit contradictory to debunk and raise the question of it´s origin in the same sentence...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by m4ng4n]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join