It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Daily News: 70 Reasons To Question Official 9/11 Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thats the way - Pakistan Daily continues to shoot with artillery of words! --- TRUTH 911 IS THE KEY, never forget that fact when thinking politics!

Tuesday, 05 May 2009 06:45

The official 9/11 story is chock full of holes in which individuals were not held responsible for their actions, the truth was continually short-circuited and much information was based on secondhand C.I.A. and Pentagon “torture” reports. Over 80% of Americans reject the official 9/11 story: Allen L Roland

Every six months I return to the 9/11 scene, not to fan the flames but, instead, to review the growing number of unanswered questions ~ particularly in light of the recent public awareness of the deceptions, lies and abuses of power by the Cheney/Bush Administration which most likely started with 9/11.

According to a New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks.

A Zogby poll also reveals that over 70 million voting age Americans distrust the official 9/11 story and support a new investigation of possible U.S. Government role in the attacks.

With that in mind, and instead of listing the top 20 reasons to question the official 9/11 story ~ why not list 70 reasons in honor of FBI Agent Harry Samit, who before 9/11 sent 70 communications to supervisors warning them of Moussauoi's plan to hijack a commercial jet and crash it ~ all to no avail ~ and who said to his superiors, "...If you're not going to advance this the FISA route, or if you don't believe we have enough for a FISA, I shudder to think ~ and that's all I got out .. for then [Supervisory Special Agent Mike Maltbie] cut me off and said, 'You will not question the unit chief [David Frasca] and you will not question me. We've been through a lot. We know what's going on. You will not question us.'"

READ THE LIST!

www.daily.pk...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that in recent weeks governments from japan and now pakistan are comming up with real documents with unbiased information regarding the september 11th attacks.

Maybe were not beating a dead horse anymore? Can the truth really be exposed?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can't wait for the debunkers on this one.

The funny thing is, is that we can debate the details all we want, was there planes, was there explosives, why did #7 fall, till the cows come home. But what's not up for debate is the actions that the adminstration took, and how they fly in the opposite direction of an innocent administration doing its best to solve how the greatest attack on American Soil ever took place.

Instead, they skewed facts and hindered investigations. At the very least it shows complicity if not full responsibility for the attacks.

Face the facts "debunkers", your savior government killed your neighbors and you're protecting their actions to this day.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think this sort of thing coming out of Pakistan is a message to the Obama administration and it's principal mouthpiece on Pakistan, Hillary Clinton.

The message is: "Stop telling us how to deal with the Taliban in such a public way, as if you are demonstrating your growing exasperation with us in the lead up to your planned military intervention here, because we have the goods on 9/11 and we will spill them if you start to interfere with us as you have been doing, so back off."

When they say they have the goods on 9/11 they are referring to the role that the former head of Pakistan's InterServices Intelligence branch (their CIA) played in bringing off the operation.

That role was probably the following: He arranged for money to be wired from a known Al Quaeda operative to Mohammed Atta. He probably did this at the request of someone among the planners of 9/11 in the Bush administration.

This is discussed in some detail here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A supplementary thread which also sheds light on these things is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I think if Pakistan ISI starts to leak information from 911 - it will be hardcore stuff for us truthers. You are totally right, link between ISI and Atta has been high on suspicious things... And Pakistan do knows answers, what has been hidden from us.

We really should follow daily whats coming up from Pakistan at the moment of breaking point - maybe this is just the start --- Ive been following Pakistan Daily for over a year now - first time I ever see anything like these news now coming there out. ( Change started in my opinion about two weeks ago )

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I agree. It's very important for the Pakistani government not to make the same mistakes that Saddam Hussein made in dealing with the Americans.

In other words, unlike Saddam, do not try to communicate with the US by back channels when it comes to the vital stuff. Go right to the public and by this I mean the UN and the world press. Don't have any slimy US ambassadors involved in important communications when your life is at stake!

Playing nice with Uncle Sam is what cost Saddam his regime. Here is why I think that the chief backers of the Taliban at the moment are the Americans.

The American Government loves the Taliban, because, like the shadowy Al Quaeda organisation, the Taliban promotes division and instability where the US would like to see division and instability.

The greater Muslim world, including places like Egypt and Turkey regularly arrest fundamentalist clerics when they get too uppity, and crush their organisations whenever they can. Saddam Hussein used to do that.

People like the ones who run those countries, who want to create strong Muslim societies and better conditions for their people know very well that the Taliban are poison.

One of the biggest mistakes made by the beer hall boor who ran the Nazi regime in Germany was his "aryans" first and only policy. With that in place, he blithely subtracted one of the most brilliant and loyal segments of German society, namely the Jews, from the war effort.(Anybody remember Einstein and the atomic bomb?)

That policy was also instrumental in subtracting local Slavs who greeted the conquering Germans as liberators on the eastern front, from the war effort in Russia. It was a policy made by a dummy for dummies with catastrophic results.

As is well known in the Muslim world, the Taliban have a corresponding policy. They exclude 50% of the population from the right to a decent education as a matter of policy! That is a recipe for disaster in today's world, and educated Muslims everywhere know it.

In Afghanistan a former close supporter of Mullah Omar defected to the American backed regime and when asked why, he said, "I got tired of Mullah Omar and his stupid stupid ways."

According to one video documentary I saw, the high culture of Moorish Spain was destroyed when it was taken over by Muslim fundamentalists like the Taliban.That fundamentalist Muslim administrative structure was then driven out of Spain by the Christian rulers, Ferdinand and Isabella.

This provides a valuable lesson for western governments who want to weaken and dominate Muslim societies, namely, encourage the rise of Taliban-like fundamentalism wherever you want to destroy a strong Muslim government.

That is why the American government is currently the Taliban's most ardent, albeit, secret cheerleader in the Swat valley.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think this is good news coming out of Pakistan. It appears that the Pakistani government is getting serious about dealing with the dangers of the Islamic hooligan movement.

Extreme Islamic fundamentalism has been responsible in the past for fatally undermining the strength of one great Islamic country, Moorish Spain, and leading to the ouster of Islam from Europe. Muslims who want to strengthen their own societies in every way, including the observance of Muslim values should regard extreme fundamentalism as a poison to their asperations.

Now Pakistan is acting, on behalf of the world as a whole, really, in the Swat valley.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Despite such problems, the view of at least some Pakistanis toward fighting the militants seemed to be shifting. In the past many were opposed to action, saying Washington wanted Islamabad to be a proxy in what was essentially a U.S. battle.

Now an increasing number of Pakistanis view the militants as a threat to the country, although if the military is too cavalier about use of tactics and heavy weapons that cause civilian casualties that could change. The growing refugee burden could also sour sentiment.

But at the moment some are cheering on the government.

"If the government is serious in eliminating militants from Swat then we will support the military operation," Khalid Khan, a social worker and resident of the Dheri Baba area in Swat, told Reuters.

"We are ready to make every sacrifice if the government really means business this time," said Gul Omer, a poultry trader, referring to previous, inconclusive military action that was followed by the peace deal.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have always believed that 9/11 was an inside job, a combined effort by CIA/Mossad/MI6 etc.

But all I can say is this. What will happen if the world found out that 9/11 was an act aided and abetted by the secret services with knowledge and help from certain individuals in governemtn and business in the western world?

What would happen to america if the truth comes out? It will be bedlam. The USA will fall apart. The world as weknow it will change forever and that my friends WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

I hope truth does out one day, Peace and hope.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

More and more people are learning about the problems with the official American government position on 9/11. Polls have come out with varying percentages indicated of dissatisfaction with the official explanations. Many, many people already know.

But you raise an interesting point. What happens when acknowledgements of even a tentative sort begin to emerge from official government sources? There is definitely a segment of society that will have to be eased into the truth. The implications of the truth are potentially devastating.

In the case of JFK's assassination, almost no-one seriously believes that Lee Oswald acted alone anymore. In the 70's the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that JFK's murder was probably the result of a conspiracy, but then let all the most likely conspirators off the hook.

That's the way America does it. Truth but no consequences.

The big difference between that situation and 9/11 however, is that more than one bigshot died on 9/11. It was an attack on American citizens en masse by their own government. It's going to be harder to skate around that one.

Eventually people will have to decide whether it is more dangerous to expose the truth and deal with it or to avoid the truth and deal with the consequences of that.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

That's the way America does it. Truth but no consequences.

The big difference between that situation and 9/11 however, is that more than one bigshot died on 9/11. It was an attack on American citizens en masse by their own government. It's going to be harder to skate around that one.

Eventually people will have to decide whether it is more dangerous to expose the truth and deal with it or to avoid the truth and deal with the consequences of that.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

It isn't up to the people to decide whether thr truth comes out or not. It is up to the PTB and the media. The potential for serious civil disturbances and a total loss of respect for government and all their alphabet arms would result in chaos and anarchy.

It would show that the people at the top don't give a rats ass about the health and well being of their own citizens and regularly lie to keep up their little power charade.

Pakistan is treading a very tight rope with this one, this may go along the lines of Iraq where the west has to 'step in' to stop secrets getting out and also gaining more power and influence in the middle east. The whole 'muslims did it' thing looks clear now to us, but the media has powered this into a witch hunt against Islam, and when there are nukes involved, america would be easily convinced that we may have to attack Pakistan for our safety. Just another form of imperialism.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
It isn't up to the people to decide whether thr truth comes out or not. It is up to the PTB and the media.

I think this is really the critical point.

It could be restated as a larger question: "Who is the most important power in America?" Is it the mass of the people expressing themselves through their votes and through their consumer choices? Or, is it an industrial and banking oligarchy that frustrates, manipulates and sets a self serving agenda for the nation?

Currently the oligarchy is in the driver's seat, but people in large numbers are beginning to wonder if it is time for an adjustment in their favor.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There is certainly a feeling of change and progression, dealing with the past would help speed up this process.

In britain they just published more figures of government expenses and it STINKS! They bleed the country dry of public tax funds so they can have second homes, second cars, pay for their family to clean their houses its LEGAL corruption at its finest. The people are becoming angry at politics and the news also, hence the huge increase in internet news outlets.

The last decade has been one large awakening and we still have a long way to go, unfortunately it is mainsteam media orientated and they are directing our anger at whoever they want. Just look at how they dealt with the banks and insurance bailouts, they didn't! For this reason I believe they will avoid certain issues, or even provide disinfo to cloud the water further. 9/11 and the 7/7 bombings look like classic false flag black-ops. No doubt another big event will take place soon and we will all look like tinfoil hat yeilding eejits still harping on about 9/11 'conspiracies' in 10, 20, 30 or more years.....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Too right you do not need to be interested in conspiracy at all, you just need to ask some real questions about what really happened that day.

Also with the fact that why are people being blamed and punished for it that had nothing to do with it, i.e the hijackers where saudis, so why doesn't america go after the saudis.

There are so many real questions about 911, how people are so blinded not to ask.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lets look at some of the 70 shall we?

1. The president of the United States, when informed that a second plane had struck the World Trade Center, continued to read about a pet goat. ( My explanation) Bush knew something big was coming down and he was obviously awaiting instructions from Dick Cheney who was in full command that day

Yes, he stayed another few minutes, which allowed his staff to set up some phone calls for him and for the Secret Service to lock down the surrounding area.....as they would do absent a direct threat to the POTUS.

More than an hour and fifteen minutes after the first hijacking was reported by FAA, the US military headquarters at the Pentagon was struck without any defensive action taken to stop the attack. The impact was on the west side, for some reason the only side that had been "hardened" with blast-proof windows and specially reinforced walls. None of the highest ranking military leadership were located on that side

Misleading. It was just over 45 mins from the time the first jet hit the WTC till Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

(TRANSCRIPT) Air Force General Richard Myers: "When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked..."

Senator Carl Levin: "Was that order that you just described given before or after the Pentagon was struck? Do you know?"

Air Force General Richard Myers: "That order, to the best of my knowledge, was after the Pentagon was struck."

Reality intrudes. It became "clear what the threat was," the moment the first hijacked airliner struck the North Tower at 8:45am. This congressional testimony is inexcusable and grounds for investigation into criminal negligence, dereliction of duty, and treason

Writer's opinion, only based on looking back at the events of the day. While the events were in progress, it wasnt "clear what the threat was" until the second airliner hit...by then a response was in progress.

. "President Bush personally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle Tuesday to limit the congressional investigation into the events of September 11..." ..."Tuesday's discussion followed a rare call to Daschle from Vice President Dick Cheney last Friday to make the same request."

Reasonable. Waste the time, money and effort to figure out that over the 90s' our elected officials had emasculated our air defense network and made us vulnerable to such an attack instead of fixing the problem? Why? So we could lay blame at the three Presidents after Reagan and every Congresscritter and Senator who fell all over themselves to spend the post Cold War "Peace Dividend"? What would that have done?

10. The Project For a New American Century, which wrote of the need for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor," had members throughout the top of the government on 9/11 including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Bolton, Armitage, Abrams, Wurmser, as well as Bush's brother, the governor of Florida, Jeb.

Again, misleading. Reading the actual document, they were discussing remaking the US military from a Cold War military to a more, modern military better suited for "low intesity" conflicts and that absent an event like Pearl Harbor, we wouldnt spend the money to do so.

11. Four days before 9/11, Jeb Bush activated the Florida National Guard, "Based on the potential massive damage to life and property that may result from an act of terrorism at a Florida port." (Executive Order 01-261).

Out and out LIE.

Here is the full section quoted above...

The Florida National Guard may order selected members on to state active duty for service to the State of Florida pursuant to Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes, to assist FDLE in performing port security training and inspections. Based on the potential massive damage to life and property that may result from an act of terrorism at a Florida port, the necessity to protect life and property from such acts of terrorism, and inhibiting the smuggling of illegal drugs into the State of Florida, the use of the Florida National Guard to support FDLE in accomplishing port security training and inspections is "extraordinary support to law enforcement" as used in Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes.

Notice it says "MAY ORDER" Nowhere in the order does it say the Florida National Guard is activated. It is a reissue of an expired executive order covering NORMAL operation of a State National Guard.

The section prior..

I hereby delegate to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida all necessary authority, within approved budgetary appropriations or grants, to order members of the Florida National Guard into active service, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes, for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations.

The section after...
The Adjutant General shall not place members of the Florida National Guard into active service for longer than necessary to accomplish the purposes declared herein.

And the section after that....
This Executive Order supersedes Executive Order Number 01-17. Executive Order Number 01-17 is hereby revoked.

The full context changes the picture dont you think?

12. On 9/11 Jeb Bush declared a "State of Emergency" in Florida (E.O. 01-262). "I hereby delegate to the Department of Law Enforcement the operational authority to coordinate and direct the law enforcement resources and other resources of any and all state, regional and local governmental agencies..." And by 2am on 9/12/01, Jeb Bush was reported to have confiscated the police records in Venice, FL related to the Huffman Aviation flight school. Two rental trucks full of these records drove onto a C-130 military aircraft at Sarasota Airport and flew out with Jeb Bush aboard.

The first part is completely understandable that a "State of Emergency" was declared...he wasnt the only governor to issue such an order. It also allowed him to activate the National Guard to help with security...again, not the only governor to do so. The part about the C-130 flying out with him aboard...is absurd. One only has to do some basic research to figure out that he didnt leave the state as stated.

13. Huffman Aviation flight school, where Mohamed Atta and other alleged hijackers trained, had a Lear jet seized by the DEA with "43 pounds of heroin" on board. No one was ever prosecuted in connection with the "biggest drug seizure in central Florida history."

Does not have a thing to do with 9/11. Unless you believe training at the same Marine base as Lee Harvey Oswald would also connect you to the Kennedy assaination.

36. Osama bin Laden was also reportedly admitted to a US MILITARY HOSPITAL in Dubai, UAE, in July of 2001 for kidney dialysis treatment. There bin Laden is said to have met with the CIA station chief, Larry Mitchell

Except.....there ISNT A US MILITARY HOSPITAL in Dubai, UAE. It was supposedly the "American Hospital" in Dubai. And this is what the director of that hospital had to say about it...

Bernard Koval, the director of the hospital, also denied the terrorist had been a patient there, saying "Osama bin Ladin has never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."

The story originated in France and is highly suspected of being an attempt by French intelligence to keep the US from embarking on a wider war on terror. Incidentally, it wouldnt be the last time that French intelligence engaged in an attempt to change world opinion against the US to prevent us from taking action.

40. At least 7 of the alleged "hijackers" were reported to be still alive. Neither the FBI nor the 9/11 Commission corrected the identities, and the government has treated the issue of who exactly attacked America on September 11th as relatively unimportant. The flight manifests released by the airlines did not contain any of the names of the hijackers (who supposedly bought tickets just like everybody else), and there are discrepancies in the number of persons reported to be onboard the airliners. This also has not been explained by officials, at all.

Nope, all seven were discovered to be mistakes in spelling and common surnames. The FBI DID correct it and the passenger manifests DID show their names....the victims lists plastered all over CNN did not...because the terrorists were not considered victims.

43. Congress shoveled $15 Billion of taxpayer money to the airlines immediately after 9/11 as one of the first responses to the attacks.

Because their stocks tanked, they didnt fly for a few days and that costs money they werent making...and the Government was using United and American to ferry Reservists and Guardsmen all over the country.

I will admit its a handy piece of writing, using inneundo, lies and misleading statements. I can see how someone who doesnt bother to do the research would see problems.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Wow, you seem to really bend over backwards to make it look like muslim terrorists actually attacked the US and that all those coincidences and failures have an innocent explanation...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Yeah - someone really has need to find "decent" explanation to everything... In my list there are over 100 question without clear answer.

We can talk about "human factors" to the end of time - but what is fact - is thermite used in secondary demolitions. Towers was pulled, and we know it.

"Thermine Dust" is a fact, thats the smoking gun, and everything should start from that... WTC 7 is the also the key.

And when we want to understand the size of this conspiracy, we should remember the Norad --- With all evidence on table, truth will set us free, and those criminals to jail.

But what ever we do, we wont get those 3500 + murdered peoples, and those who have suffered 911 symptons back. We wont get back million deaths by US Army, or lost US soldiers...

- Afghanistan is US warcrime
- Iraq is US warcrime
- Pakistan missiles are US warcrime

Dont let Iran to come another warcrime in false flag "war on terror" ...

"Truth 911 Now - STOP ILLEGAL WARS!"

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

1. The president of the United States, when informed that a second plane had struck the World Trade Center, continued to read about a pet goat. ( My explanation) Bush knew something big was coming down and he was obviously awaiting instructions from Dick Cheney who was in full command that day

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Yes, he stayed another few minutes, which allowed his staff to set up some phone calls for him and for the Secret Service to lock down the surrounding area.....as they would do absent a direct threat to the POTUS.

Misleading. Dubya stayed another 25 minutes (45 minutes after Flight 11 crashed into WTC1 which Dubya claims he saw; most likely on live feed in his limousine) and gave a press conference while America was still under attack, finally leaving Booker Elementary after 9:30. Then Dubya stopped for photo ops on top of the stairs at Air Force One, which did not take off until 9:56 which is 19 minutes after the explosion at the Pentagon. Of course no fighter escort was established for Air Force One until they left Florida. (No threat at all?)

Bush's Actions on 9/11

More than an hour and fifteen minutes after the first hijacking was reported by FAA, the US military headquarters at the Pentagon was struck without any defensive action taken to stop the attack. The impact was on the west side, for some reason the only side that had been "hardened" with blast-proof windows and specially reinforced walls. None of the highest ranking military leadership were located on that side

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Misleading. It was just over 45 mins from the time the first jet hit the WTC till Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Misleading. Flight 77 did not impact the Pentagon and did not even reenter Virginia. The actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex instead and no aircraft impacted the Pentagon.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No, I point out the facts and give the full statements, rather than giving the small snippets that mislead people.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Then again, when someone cannot follow the context of the discussion I shouldnt be surprised that so many people are taken in by the "truth" movement.

The point was about the President staying in the classroom reading the book. I responded that yes he spent a few more minutes in the classroom before he left to talk to the VP, SecDef etc....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

The context of the discussion is the 70 reasons to question the official 9/11 story. Quite why there should be a need to vigorously eplain that each of the 70 reasons has some twist or other explanation doesn't really match up with the stone cold fact that 9/11 was known about prior to it happening by certain people that then made sure it happened.

I just see something that stinks in 9/11 and someone else trying to explain reasons why it doesn't stink.

new topics

top topics

join