It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirlces Explanation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar
Some crop circles are fake. There is no question. However the government may know what caused the real ones. Crop circles are not really dangerous but they can be troubling for farmers. Some crop circles are real.

The government dosn't want you to know anything.

I would be willing to believe the government may have knowledge of the mystery behind crop circles...definitely. At one time I believed that they may have been created by classified U.S. aircraft but there's really no proof of that so I don't pretend it's anything more than a POSSIBLE theory.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You are a big contradiction!First of all, remember this"...slept, breeth paranormal phenomena..."You said something like that right, talking about yourself right?But then you say you never claimed to be an expert, okay
>Then you go into a long explanation of electromanetic waves, that has 0 to do with what I am talking about, lets get this right now, ZERO!How do crop circles produce them is the question?And yes weaving corn as perfectly as it is in genuine crop circle is nearly impossible given the time frame, which is usally 4 hours, over night, in the dark.I have seen one crop circle that had over 300 circles in one design (look it up!!), perfecly woven, producing electromagnetic waves strong enough to make a helicopter lose power over it, pieces of metal spirals in the soil, and expulsion cavities that don't kill the seed cell completely, just stop it from growing.Some crop circles are fake yes, probably over 65%, but some ARE real!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a comment (mostly directed towards you Preest). Suppose aliens, or rather other intelligent beings, DO exist. Suppose they DO travel all this way. Why? Who knows, that's not the point. Maybe the reason they make these so called 'primitive land markings' is becasue they think we are primative? Maybe they (aliens or the government) are messing with our minds and studying the effects? Maybe they (the crop circles) really are more advanced in their meanings then they look? Again, maybe they don't know we aren't intelligent enough to decode them properly?

[Edited on 5/3/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
You are a big contradiction!First of all, remember this"...slept, breeth paranormal phenomena..."You said something like that right, talking about yourself right?But then you say you never claimed to be an expert, okay
>Then you go into a long explanation of electromanetic waves, that has 0 to do with what I am talking about, lets get this right now, ZERO!How do crop circles produce them is the question?And yes weaving corn as perfectly as it is in genuine crop circle is nearly impossible given the time frame, which is usally 4 hours, over night, in the dark.I have seen one crop circle that had over 300 circles in one design (look it up!!), perfecly woven, producing electromagnetic waves strong enough to make a helicopter lose power over it, pieces of metal spirals in the soil, and expulsion cavities that don't kill the seed cell completely, just stop it from growing.Some crop circles are fake yes, probably over 65%, but some ARE real!
You can eat, sleep, breath star trek and that doesn't make you're Captain Kirk you dumbass. I've never stated I was an expert in anything. Stop flaming and sounding like a 2 bit, ignorant mushmouth and stick to the post.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
I have a comment (mostly directed towards you Preest). Suppose aliens, or rather other intelligent beings, DO exist. Suppose they DO travel all this way. Why? Who knows, that's not the point. Maybe the reason they make these so called 'primitive land markings' is becasue they think we are primative? Maybe they (aliens or the government) are messing with our minds and studying the effects? Maybe they (the crop circles) really are more advanced in their meanings then they look? Again, maybe they don't know we aren't intelligent enough to decode them properly?
I think that we should admit that we cannot truly decide what they mean until an alien reveals itself to be the creator or a group of mensa geeks with laptops steps forward. Until then I can agree that the meanings of these cannot be determined but simply because we cannot determine what they mean does not mean we should assume the most extreme possibility concerning them, in my opinion.

It's like this...I've never seen a Keeblers ELF cookie made so I can either assume 2 possibilties...some guys make them in a factory...or little elves make them in a big hollow tree...now common sense would tell you that men probably make them but until you actually SEE THEM make the cookies...can you truly assume elves don't make them?

There has to be a line drawn between common sense and the desire to believe. I believe in extraterrestrials and the paranormal but with each case presented to me as a responsible believer I need to eliminate the obvious possibilities before I can accept "other" possibilities. Feel me?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
HAHA ... damn funny guy ... Keebler Elf LOL ... see, was it really THAT hard to not be facetious?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
HAHA ... damn funny guy ... Keebler Elf LOL ... see, was it really THAT hard to not be facetious?
..................must be...a..w-ww-wiiiseass...SHUT UP NUTBAG.

*sighs*

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Come on now. Can't we all just fight endlessly?

All seriousness aside, here's some cannon for your fodder...

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join