It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirlces Explanation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Jesus, talk about arrgoance ... my theory sounds alot more plausible ... WTF? Who the hell do you think you are? Ok, Einstein, explain the radioactivity of the area around crop circles please. Then explain radioactivity. Then explain physics. If you are so discourging, why do you even bother wasting your time coming to a site about conspiracies? Does it make you feel superior? Do you think that you are ALWAYS right? (Hint: The answer is NO.)

[Edited on 5-1-04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just because you presents someone else's information, whether it be books, artifacts whatever, does not mean that they are correct, or that they make anybody else's less credible.You know, you do that a lot.You are in NO, 0, ziltch of a position to stay back and criticize what theories you like and don't.I could sit back all day and find a group of people, educated or uneducated, that could have a different opinion.Ideas and what we consider to be facts always change...ALWAYS!!!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And most of the ancient monuments you named, science has yet to explain how most of them were made.Now I am sure that you can find SOMEONE's theory on what they or you think about it, but that does not make anything correct, only opinions.It just depends on what your personal beliefs are, because no matter what "evidence" is presented, You will NEVER make someone believe what they don't want to, period!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Only in your own mind!You are a cynical b*stard you know that....If someone was p!ss!ng on your back and told you it was only rain, you would believe that too!

Back again to sniff my ass as you follow me post to post?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Jesus, talk about arrgoance ... my theory sounds alot more plausible ... WTF? Who the hell do you think you are? Ok, Einstein, explain the radioactivity of the area around crop circles please. Then explain radioactivity. Then explain physics. If you are so discourging, why do you even bother wasting your time coming to a site about conspiracies? Does it make you feel superior? Do you think that you are ALWAYS right? (Hint: The answer is NO.)
Oh I see...it's arrogance now to state an opinion and reply honestly. Well...if using a bit of my common sense and deductive reasoning is arrogant...then I'm guilty. Oh well, I don't seem to be the one with the problem with it, you do.

Lemme break something down to you about radioactivity in crop circles...IT'S POSSIBLE FOR HUMANS TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED BECAUSE WE CURRENTLY UTILIZE RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS AND PROCESSES...now then...could it have been aliens instead? Possibly but you would first have to prove the theory that aliens USE radioactive materials and processes. AFTER you prove aliens travel to Earth...AND THEN only after you prove they exist. Believing aliens have something to do with crop circles is to base a theory on 3 seperate theories. I don't have to make that jump.

To sit in the face of alot more probabilities that crop circles are created by humans and insist it has to be aliens is irrational...you must rule out all of the simplist possibilities first to make a jump to what one would assume is an impossibility...or didn't you know that?

Who do I think I am? I think I'm the guy that's got you close to tears with the way you're acting.

I come to ATS because I believe the world is a complicated and dark place and I'm open to the possibilities of the unknown. That doesn't mean I'm an idiot though...I'm inclined to eliminate all possibilities (or as many as I can) before accepting the outrageous possibilities. I used to believe in crop circles being created by aliens but I started thinking critically, I stopped basing my theories on sci-fi and I started asking questions like...

IS THERE ANY WAY HUMANS CAN BE INVOLVED? HOW? WHY? IN WHAT CAPACITY?

IS THIS A PROCESS HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF? TO WHAT EXTANT?

WOULD A MAN OR MEN HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY DOING THIS? HOW?

If you start asking these questions you may start finding alot more answers concerning the unknown instead of questions. Peace.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Just because you presents someone else's information, whether it be books, artifacts whatever, does not mean that they are correct, or that they make anybody else's less credible.You know, you do that a lot.You are in NO, 0, ziltch of a position to stay back and criticize what theories you like and don't.I could sit back all day and find a group of people, educated or uneducated, that could have a different opinion.Ideas and what we consider to be facts always change...ALWAYS!!!
Congrats on that. Mama must be proud.

And most of the ancient monuments you named, science has yet to explain how most of them were made.Now I am sure that you can find SOMEONE's theory on what they or you think about it, but that does not make anything correct, only opinions.It just depends on what your personal beliefs are, because no matter what "evidence" is presented, You will NEVER make someone believe what they don't want to, period!
I can be of the opinion that you're a blathering idiot but that doesn't make me right until you prove it to everybody on a messageboard. Now that you've done that several times there's really nothing left for you to do but to state your position, throw down on why you think this way and reply with any facts or info you think is pertinent. Otherwise I don't plan to argue with you...you've proven yourself to be the most incoherent, ignorant and crude person on this board.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It is not even about all that incoherent ignorant stuff.I just don't like you, especially after you came to me bogus!But we don't have to like each other, but I will respect your mind, if and, only if you respect mine. I just had to let you know something real fast because you thought you could disrespect me in a "gentlemen's" manner and I had to let you know that, and I quote myself "...you are not an O.G. up in this piece, so quit acting like it..." but besides all that, I would love to keep it on an intellectual level, but quit talking to me like you are better or smarter than me, because like I told you before, you ain't all that smart.Not because of what you don't know, it is becuase of your unwillingness to learn something, or position your mind to think on another level.Just sitting back and saying what can't or can't be is the biggest scientific cop out there is, ESPECIALLY when there is "evidence" to the contrary.1st of all, let me ask you a question, why would someone make a crop cirle at all?Another question, do you believe that the u.s. government has/is lying to the public about numerous things?Do you believe that the governement is corrupt at all?If so, why would they not be capable of covering up things of a nature as the ufo phenomenal as a whole?If so, you can't pick and choose what conspiracies are true, and what are not if they all have enough "evidence" behind it.All things don't make it to the lab for observation.If you read any of that site I posted like 13 times, you will read of how these scientists confess of how the archeological field, and various other scientific fields are involved in cover-ups of intense proportions.All b.s. aside, you and I both know that the government is far from a bunch of nice people trying to help everyone, and never have been (in any time in history, the governments of the world have killed and corrupted societies, why have things changed now all of a sudden?Human nature is bogus, you know it and I know it!)so you have to admit, something is up!And if you don't believ that, then lets end it here.I am trying to jump start the half of your brain that is involved in free thinking, not the half that is brainwashed by dogma and scientific "fact".What does your gut tell you?Or do you go by that, I know someone taught you something about that?And I am not saying believe everything, but something ain't right here.I know in my heart that something is not!

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh by the way, Shakyamuni would p1ss his pants if he knew you called him a "jiggy alien".It's stuff like that that make people mad.And just because you know one of Buddha's real names doesn't make you special!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I just don't like you
I couldn't give a rats ass.

quit talking to me like you are better or smarter than me, because like I told you before, you ain't all that smart.
Sounds like you have inferiority issues because I'm not "talking" to you at all, but typing. And if you "feel" I'm trying to appear smarter than you than look no further than some of your ignorant posts then ask how I could possibly think poorly of you.

why would someone make a crop cirle at all? Another question, do you believe that the u.s. government has/is lying to the public about numerous things? Do you believe that the governement is corrupt at all? If so, why would they not be capable of covering up things of a nature as the ufo phenomenal as a whole? If so, you can't pick and choose what conspiracies are true, and what are not if they all have enough "evidence" behind it.
There are several reasons why somebody would make crop circles and many of these are the same reasons why people made Fiji Mermaids...the fame, the ability to say they can do...the last laugh at the nuts who insist man CAN'T create them and without a doubt there are people who are doing it to challenge themselves to do harder more complicated patterns...crop circles are an artform. Do I believe the Government is lying about many things to the public? Sure...one needn't take a major leap of faith or watch star trek to believe that. Is the Government corrupt? No...just a good portion within it. The government would definetly have the ability to cover up the UFO phenomenon...one good way is to slowly disinform the UFO community with stupidity and new age bull#. Yes I can pick and choose which conspiracies I feel have a small foundation in truth and which are complete falsities fabricated by nuts and quacks. One must use a bit of common sense...even in the conpiracy community.

I am trying to jump start the half of your brain that is involved in free thinking, not the half that is brainwashed by dogma and scientific "fact".What does your gut tell you?Or do you go by that, I know someone taught you something about that?And I am not saying believe everything, but something ain't right here.I know in my heart that something is not!
If you're capable of "jumpstarting" anybodies brain I highly suggest you start with your own and try to find a way to keep the "critical thinking" area running because you aren't doing such a good job. I never rule out any possibility unless it overlooks the obvious possibilities. Not all scientific data is dogma nor is it all evil...that's just paranoid. Scientific data should never be dismissed if it's proven. Nor should it be dismissed because the scientific community are prone to dismiss the supernatural or unknown...their job is to establish fact from fiction...no they don't always do a good job but for the most part science has done a great job.

*hands jumper cables to jhova*

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh by the way, Shakyamuni would p1ss his pants if he knew you called him a "jiggy alien".It's stuff like that that make people mad.And just because you know one of Buddha's real names doesn't make you special!
Grow up and stick to the topic.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Someone asked above why anyone would make a crop circle to begin with. I can think of lots of reasons.

1. Practical joke.
2. Artistic satisfaction.
3. Publicity.
4. Money.
5. Revenge.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by glee
Someone asked above why anyone would make a crop circle to begin with. I can think of lots of reasons.

1. Practical joke.
2. Artistic satisfaction.
3. Publicity.
4. Money.
5. Revenge.
Damn skippy my friend. Those are all on the dot.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry to say this Preest, but you seem to be the type of guy that just doesn't know when to shut up. The guy that will defend his belief and rudely disprove others. The guy that will take on everybody, lose, and say it was unfair. The guy that would fight someone twice as big as him and get his ass kicked because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Determination is good, but you have to accept you don't ALWAYS win and that you aren't ALWAYS right. I can't take this childish flaming, of quoting peoples responses and responding with pseudo-witty one-liners, bolded, italicized, and capitalized sentences, etc anymore. Goodbye. If you wan't to think that you 'beat me', go ahead. In reality, I just decided to be the bigger man and walk away. Get some self control, and don;t be so arrogant. Even if this is just a discussion board, I'd hate to think this is how you are in person. If it is, I truly feel sorry for you. (You will probably quote this last sentence and say something along the lines of "I don't care" in another one of your pseudo-witty one-liners - with some mature profanity of course).

[Edited on 5-3-04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Sorry to say this Preest, but you seem to be the type of guy that just doesn't know when to shut up. The guy that will defend his belief and rudely disprove others. The guy that will take on everybody, lose, and say it was unfair. The guy that would fight someone twice as big as him and get his ass kicked because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Determination is good, but you have to accept you don't ALWAYS win and that you aren't ALWAYS right. I can't take this childish flaming, of quoting peoples respones and responding with pseudo-witty one-liners, bolded, italicized, and capitalized sentences, etc anymore. Goodbye. If you wan't to think that you 'beat me', go ahead. In reality, I just decided to be the bigger man and walk away. Get some self control, even if this is just a discussion board, I'd hate to think this is how you are in person. If it is, I truly feel sorry for you. (You will probably quote this last sentence and say something along the lines of "I don't care" in another one of your pseudo-witty one-liners - with some mature profanity of course).

Yes, be the "bigger man" and stop...um...typing.

Some of your comment is sad. You don't know me nor do you know what type of person I am. Your pseudo-psychology is interesting but you might as well admit it...you simply, DON'T LIKE MY OPINIONS. Nor do you like how I express them...just be honest and admit you feel "put out" by my abrasive posts and confrontational attitude. Everybody is free to their opinion and if you don't like mine then keep walking away and being the "bigger man" lol...I'll continue to be confrontational because I take being a part of the UFO community seriously and I'm tired of seeing the sci-fi dorks and religious nuts getting their air time...it's about time there were more abrasive critical thinkers. Do your whole walk into the sunset thing. You'll post in response to me though.

If not...congrats, you're one step closer to realizing this is a messageboard.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Nice comebacks. Oh crap. Haha. Walk into the sunset! I just couldn't resist. That was pretty funny (seriously). Nice prediction by the way. And no, I don't dislike your opinions. I just dislike your "I'm better than you" attitude. It's people like you (two of you) that cause wars (or, since you are pretty much saying this is how you are on message boards only, flame wars). Is there a science to arguments? Argumentology?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't dislike your opinions. I just dislike your "I'm better than you" attitude. It's people like you (two of you) that cause wars (or, since you are pretty much saying this is how you are on message boards only, flame wars). Is there a science to arguments? Argumentology?
I've never stated nor will I ever that I am better than anybody...I simply state my opinions or critical analysis and I don't censor them so people feel validated. Now stop replying to me and get out of Dodge...I may flame you.

Or not. You'll learn to see through my abrasive manners and understand my logic. Or...not.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Why do I even waiste my time? I just realized something, I am smarter than you and you will never get it, and never will.You ARE NOT all that nice!sOMEBODY HAS TOLD YOU WRONG!!You are like the mini version of someone who thought they were great.Way to go though on the comment about him talking big, but when the s**t hits the fan, first one to drop, (SEE it a mile away) you are just too stubborn, and thinks he knows it all, but doesn't know much.ALL of the ideas you presented I have thought of and went behind.Occum's Razor is for people who are too SCARED and LAZY to figure something out!The biggest cop out ever.Oh by the way, your "one-liners" never offended me because your comments revealed to me a sensitive side to you.You ever see the Mayorga-Forest middleweight fight?During the fight, Mayorga let Forest hit him in the face with all of his strength about four times in a row twice.When the reporters asked him why he let Forest hit him in the face at point blank range, and Mayorga's response was "because I knew that he hits like a girl..."Hey Forest...I mean Preest, people don't get famous for making crop circles or bringing forth info being related to ufo phenomena, they get ridiculed.You talk about common sense, well you use some!All of these credible people coming forward are not having fun tossing there careers out of the window so that they can make $6,000 on a book that won't get there bills paid for a year.You think other things dont' makes sense, look at you and your rationale, you don't make sense!You don't even have any business being on a site like this anyway.It is for free thinking people.Not the brainwashed!This is for people that can read throught the b.s., and not put it on bread and call it a sandwich because they are too SCARED to see this world for what it really is.You just worry about not dropping the soap, and leave the complicated stuff to the big boys!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oh, by the way, you are not involved in any credible ufo anything, because you are too damn skeptical!How are you going to be skeptical about something you know nothing of?Space is infinite, and you saying the things that you do means that you have seen everything in space, which you and I know is not possible, so quit talking like it.Just the fact that space is infinite, can mean millions upon millions of things that we as humans don't understand yet(if you think we know everything, you got life f***ked up, because we can never know everything).And when it comes to the history of the earth and archaeology, science has been WEAK in explaining hundres upon hundreds of anomolous things that go against conventional thinking, and then they cover those types of things up.It looks like some more scrary, cream-filled people that can speak up or go against the grain because they fear losing their job or being ridiculed.That is just DUMB saying that people could be out there making crop circles for any of the reasons you stated.No one has gotten rich like that off making up phenomenal things, without a heavy price to pay.You see, a real thinker would analyze everything to the fullest, and not stop at a point to where they were comfortable, the real keep going to cover ALL angles, and not just cop-out or get scared when things are different or go against conventional ideas.Conventional and new ideas change the world, not narrow-minded people!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

ANYHOW...I'd like to ask the "aliens made crop circles" theorists to present information about crop circles that humans could not possibly have a hand in...I'd be interested in hearing the sides of people who have actually done some research.

Many people claim that there's some aspects to crop circles that only aliens could have done and I'd definitely be interested in hearing them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It is pathetic that you are up this early on this site!Me, I am up studying for FINALS for COLLEGE.You presented the evidence yourself.No one would go to the trouble of putting metal fibers in the fields, let alone burst the seeds to where they stop growing.I know that not all crop circles are real, but some are TOO elaborate, and NO one would go through all that trouble.It is a thin line between trying to do something as a prank, and going out of your way and beyond your means to do something people will think is a hoax, or no one will understand the point anyway.People in this world don't always just do things for no particular reaon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join