It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Wants August Limit For Iran Nuclear Talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Israel Wants August Limit For Iran Nuclear Talks

www.alertnet.org

JERUSALEM, May 5 (Reuters) - Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that world powers should take action against Iran if it did not curb its controversial nuclear programme by August. Israel, which says a nuclear-armed Iran would be a mortal threat, has endorsed Western efforts to engage its arch-foe in talks. But Israeli leaders have also hinted at pre-emptive military strikes if they decide that diplomacy has failed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Jihaa! - Does this mean we will get one more summer in Europe without World war 3? ... We can breath, if we dont get the flu!

Hmm... Personally - this means that I will work until June - whole July I will party like hell! - ... and in August I will just sit in front of ATS.

Aint this crazy, whole idea of the timetable? ... But Agenda have to move on, there is no way back - tells the main banksters.

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Looks like we have a time table, i was thinking that Israel would strike Iran in the summer anyway. But i'd nearly bet my life that we will see the start of WW3 this year.

Hope im wrong

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Now what's wrong with this picture? Steal an indigenous people's land and heard them in to prison like, cramped, squalor fillied seperate enclaves and forstall a final peaceful negotiated solution for 67 years...in part because you are the only Nuclear armed kid on the block...

Then cry like a banshee that a country that has never attacked you just might become the next kid big enough to give you a bloody nose with nuclear weapons of their own so you can't put off for 67 years what is giving these war mongerers ulcers if they can't stop someoen from growing big enough to take on the bully by tomorrow.

I am all for curbing Iran's nuclear ambitions...I can squeeze it on my calendar 67 years from now.

How is yours looking OP?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

We have a date. Cool. I think I can hold out with these aliens up in the head until then. Hopefully some crazy stuff would pull that garbage out of my head and I could live a normal life again. Just leave it to those crazy Israeli's!

So first the Israelis say that they don't want war, but now they're saying that they want war? These folks can't make up their mind.

It's pretty sad that folks start battles without having been attacked, and then try to justify it. But hey, that's the sick world we live in. Nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That is convienient August is the month when much of the western world is on holiday/vacation and global condemnation would be at it's lowest.

A bit like the inhumane acts we all saw in Gaza over christmas...

I really wonder if the Israeli government wants the world to collectively hate it's citizens if they pull any more stupid moves like a nuclear strike on another sovereign nation (tactical or full blown) would surely be.

I'd hate to be one of the many dissenting and unheard voices in Israel at this time.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong

If Israel hits this nuclear plant and we have a "accident" a la Chernobl

I believe the "radioactive cloud" will drift over heavily populated

area's of India

India will not be happy , and with at LEAST 30 nukes

They will be within their rights to retaliate

Have a nice Summer

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
im curious if my scenario is correct

I could be wrong

i read this awhile ago

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can anyone suggest any consumer articles manufactured and exported by Israel that I can personally decide to not buy in order to register my own personal protest? I am seriously posting this question. The little guy should be able to somehow send them a message without being labelled anti Zionist or any other stupid word they can come up with.

new topics

top topics

join