It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion end of 2008. Excellent stuff. This was done before i believe when Jordan Maxwell was on with Alex Jones and was very afraid, however he mentions being spied on here.

Please spread far and wide.

Peace and Love to all.

Part 1 of 12

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
can somebody give a brife run down on what this is about i don`t have 2 hours at the moment. please

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Short summary after watching it all:

Basically about the NWO, occultism, symbolism. As always with Maxwell and Tsarion it is all about delving into the occult and how it relates to religion and the emergence of the NWO. Who rules us, he makes the statement that they both believe that non humans rule the earth and want to take control of our Spirits/Soulsm i.e the control of the human race from a mind perspective.

There is also information about Jordan being harrassed by the FBI (or whoever) and how Tsarion and Maxwell met.

Jordan explains a little about the Obama symbolism and the fact he removed the american flag from his Airplane making a symbolic statement to America that he works for someone else and not the American people.

Remember this was aired in August 08.

A very interesting show, and we MUST log onto Jordans website www.jordanmaxwell.com as he states in this show he believes they will take down his site soon. This was some months back and its still online so get the info from it while we still can.

Peace and Love

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
sounds like my kind of thing i like david icke and alex jones strange view on things wether its true or not, this is on my TO SEE list thanks

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It is very interesting this radio show. I wish more people would watch this. I would like to see a new more recent video/talk of Jordan Maxwell as in Jnuary he posted a very sad sounding talk of him being harrassed by the FBI/CIA or whoever. I hope he is ok and can continue his work.

Peace and Love

new topics

top topics

join